Verified:

BUTTMAN Game profile

Oct 21st 2014, 20:02:47

just messing around, attacking my own countries.. as my country names state, I am NOT A SUICIDER!

Thanks.

BUTTMAN Game profile

Oct 21st 2014, 20:03:12

sorry, just saw other thread.

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2014, 20:29:15

This server has to be protected from all kind of suiciding. Doesn't matter if you do it to yourself.

Death will be delivered to you soon my friend

BUTTMAN Game profile

Oct 21st 2014, 20:31:51

I guess attacking my own countries constitutes as suiciding, so i see your point! SEND HELP!!

Marshal Game profile

Oct 21st 2014, 21:24:23

better tag up etc.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Crippler ICD Game profile

Oct 21st 2014, 21:49:37

not a suicider - but a landfarm of suiciding countries... hmm!
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

BUTTMAN Game profile

Oct 21st 2014, 21:53:34

my whole tag is having an identity crisis!

KeTcHuP Game profile

Oct 21st 2014, 21:55:20

Buttman: The only concern would be you might get grabbed and farmed a bit without tag protection. You shouldnt killed or anything though.

If you need any help here let me know =)
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

BUTTMAN Game profile

Oct 21st 2014, 22:01:49

thanks!

im sure i will be farmed.. I started late and I only have 4 countries. i'm awfully self-serving and would not be an asset to any real tag on this server, at least not this reset. Just wanted to make a post so i didn't get randomly killed by a big tag thinking my country names were suspicious, although i suppose that could still happen!

Raging Budda Game profile

Oct 21st 2014, 22:06:38

Depends on the build, netting clan likes to see countries with 900k jets, no defense and 50 missiles. Your 4 won't likely get on anyone's radar other than a few landgrabs.
Your base is mine!

Oct 21st 2014, 22:18:25

i already think your suspicious because you were getting farmed by countries suiciding us and never hit back :P lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Little Joker Game profile

Oct 22nd 2014, 8:04:38

Buttman lol I didn't know you were playing ffa too. Lol and crippler he probably had no jets to hit with. He's in my alliance clan so he's good people.

BUTTMAN Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 14:54:05

Whoever runs 'Brady' has been unreasonable in our correspondence so I killed one of his countries.

I still maintain that I am not a suicider, but if you take thousands of acres from my countries and then refuse to act like nothing but a bully when I try to reason with you via in-game messages, you must expect some form of retaliation.

BUTTMAN Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 15:56:35

well, there goes that.

perhaps now I will create 16 countries and be a dedicated suicider!

Marshal Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 16:02:50

*fuels his missiles*

BUTTMAN Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 16:06:23

That you, Marshal?

I was having fun trying to keep low military landfat country in DR :(

Marshal Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 20:09:54

nah, i'm all-x so far from fat.

Sherita Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 21:34:39

hmmm OR you could contact said leader from said tag....but hey, im just a nub around these parts...and oh so new to this game.

Edited By: Sherita on Oct 27th 2014, 21:39:47

Marshal Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 21:43:36

i'm tagged on 1 of these big tags.

*slaps sherry*

Sherita Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 21:51:51

*beats Marsha senseless*

BUTTMAN Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 22:22:13

I actually typed a message to crippler. About the hits from brady, but i decided not to send it because i didnt want to sound like a fluff tattle tale.. I then made numerous attempts to come to terms with brady.. I didnt want reps, i wasnt gonna re tal.. Just simply 'please leave me alone' over and over again.. All met with hostility.. Im over my countries being ruined though.. Its just a game

Furious999 Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 22:42:35

KILL BUTTMAN.

He's a wimp.

Or - he's only pretending to be a wimp so he can TAKE YOUR LAND.

KILL BUTTMAN.

You know it make sense.

Sherita Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 23:20:41

And this is why one man tags suck ass...you know whyy??? because you people constantly feel you deserve all said perks w/o being part of a group without proper game etiquette. etc etc...Im not going to waste more breathe...however with that said...your not a fluff for being a tattletale..your a fluff for not following proper procedure...and that folks is why this freakin crack ass game dosnt grow.

ICD

BUTTMAN Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 23:31:49

I wasnt asking for any perks, as mentioned i was merely asking for less than 5 attacks per day, every day, on multiple of my countries from one member of your tag. I expected to be farmed, but that i s quite a bit more aggressive than i was willing to deal with. I said as much to the guy that was farming me.. And he told me to play the game differently than the way i was playing, after which, the attacks increased. I told ffat my intentions, i inboxed crippler my intentions and expressedthat i was more than willing to do my thing under the icd tag. That didnt work and no hard feelings. But dont make me out to be the bad guy.. You're the one with your panties in a bunch. Im the one not giving a care about it.

Sherita Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 23:38:53

LOL, Im fine truely and I see the hits and this couldve been fixed diplomatically...but its cool continue on your merry way...my panties arnt your business but ICD is mine...and of course your not the bad guy I never even stated that. =)

BUTTMAN Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 23:50:44

MY mistake, your previous message sounded hostile, and perhaps I jumped to conclusions.

It could have been fixed 'diplomatically', but I like to think that anyone who plays this game can be reasoned with. its not 1996 and we're not 14 years old anymore, so when my level-headed and light-hearted ingame messages to someone who perhaps I falsely assumed was an adult didn't work, I reacted within the rules of the game. That shouldn't make me an example of why this game is failing, perhaps you over-reacted there, too.

Sure, I killed only one of Brady's 16 countries and sure I got ruined for it, but it didn't have to get there!

In any event, I have never played FFA for more than a 120 turns per country, This was a record for me, and now I have lost interest. Either play in a big tag or go home is the unwritten rule, it seems.. is that not more of an indictment on the big tag than it is on the one-man?

Oct 28th 2014, 0:05:50

It is really hard to play as a 1 man tag here. Pepole from big tags are ALWAYS looking for land and they will hit 1-man/untaggeds they see as no to little threats to hit them back. If you look at the clan listings, they are one man tags that play here, successfully, but it takes some really good country bulding, and smart retalling, to avoid being farmed by the countries bigger than your own from bigger alliances.
Your base is mine!

Oct 28th 2014, 0:17:31

the annoyance I find in this we chatted before and a simple message to the leader rather then the player would of made this easier :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Home Turf Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 1:38:48

The annoyance I find in this is that the "big" alliances choose what one man tags stick around. This man followed all the so called rules for one man tags. Now since one of the members of a "big" alliance decided to b a bully, than get fluffty ingame, the offended took the only steps available to him. Due to him doing the only thing left for him to do, his countries destroyed. Great job "big" alliance.

Oh and I don't see why someone whom doesn't want ot be part of a bunch of bullies in a huge alliance, is put down simply because that aint proper game etiquette. Who in the hell are you to b telling anyone what game etiquette is. Game etiquette is playing by the rules. He did. You fluff on him for playing with game etiquette. I know you would have made me a dedicated suicider in a heartbeat.

Now b4 yall decide to jump my ass for speaking the truth again. I suggest you go smoke a big fatty and reconsider.

HT

Oct 28th 2014, 2:26:47

False. The owners of one man tags decide on if they stick around or not. Nearly all one-man or untaggeds that are farmed are running crappy builds and are easy farming targets. Granted, there will be ALWYAYS someone who tries to get away with something, but if you really want to play this game solo, you have 16 countries, tag them up and be able to build wisely enough to take retals.

If you don't know how to make a build a country well, that is what the clans offer. A place to gather advice on how to play the game, there are several of us willing to offer advice if asked, and protection from being farmed while you learn the game.

This is a ruthless server, only the either dumb, or really good should try to venture on their own.
Your base is mine!

Home Turf Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 2:31:02

Yeah you make a quality retal that hurts the offending country of a "big" alliance. You are most usually killed. Don't tell me false I see it all the time. Every time a untagged or small alliance even, makes a sweet retal they are killed. And yes that is the truth.

ciao

Have a swirve day!!
HT

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 28th 2014, 3:35:10

I don't recall tko ever killing a country for a legit retal from a small tag
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

BlueCow

Oct 28th 2014, 4:04:37

Originally posted by Home Turf:
Yeah you make a quality retal that hurts the offending country of a "big" alliance. You are most usually killed. Don't tell me false I see it all the time. Every time a untagged or small alliance even, makes a sweet retal they are killed. And yes that is the truth.

ciao

Have a swirve day!!

+1billion
hit the nail on the head country a is in big ass alliance country b is in 1 man alliance country a hits country b and country c from that 1 man alliance is an all jetter makes a nice grab on country a and the next day is killed because all jetters are only here to hurt the netters
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

Oct 28th 2014, 20:52:27

Originally posted by Warster:
I don't recall tko ever killing a country for a legit retal from a small tag

us either :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

BUTTMAN Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 20:59:59

In my eyes what I did was fair, it was Brady's inability to reason that brought his (smallest, I might add) country to its demise.

I deleted my countries (without taking any further action other than a spyop).. if my remaining country survives long enough to get out of the 72hr attacking window, I will be deleting that one as well, so save your turns, ICD.. although it will only take 2 PS's to finish me off.

Lesson learned: Whoever runs the Brady string in ICD is a tool.

That's the only lesson.

Oct 28th 2014, 21:17:00

1 SS will finish you but im not small enough :P

and I thought everyone knew brady was a tool
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

BUTTMAN Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 21:21:17

lol fair enough, no lessons learned!

Oct 28th 2014, 21:52:32

Originally posted by Home Turf:

ciao

Have a swirve day!!

So you have been keeping track? I am curious how many you have seen and waht the #s of the killed countries were. Echoing Warster and Cripper, I don't recall CC engaging in killing over legit retals. I am sick of tired of people saying "I hear/see this all the time' without ever offering an example of said behavior"
Your base is mine!

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 29th 2014, 4:43:47

Listen, I don't really give two sh!ts but here is my 2 cents since this BARFMAN is now making sh!t up.

1- You are a suicider you tried to threatened me with it when I first hit you then you got farmed. The ironic part is that you are saying you are not a suicider but yet you kill the only country you could - and then delete, thats the definition of a suicider.
2- you run countries with 0 defense - you were farmed with 1 jet, get some turrets.
3- you were being farmed by suiciders and never did anything about - hint hint
4- you never retaled me or even attempted too, (somehow this was referenced) you would never have been able to otherwise i would have stopped farming;
5- you acted like an arse in game;
6- "lesson learned" LOL you're an idiot you killed a farm with 0 turrets and killed it after i hit my land goals (you did me favour);
7- I do not care;
8- I don't like to self farm and avoid it when I can, you gave me a reason to farm you.

This BS about ICD being bullies is a joke, I did the farming not ICD and I farmed because I refused to land trade- this game was never meant to be a self farming server and i refuse to do it. Not the first time i lose a country and will not be the last - congrats BARF you hit my decoy. Secondly, after my last round of farmings I was TOLD to stop and the next day this donkey killed my farm.

Grow up either tag up, ally up or get some defense and single tag(s) with 0 defense where 1 jet can farm you - you deserved it.

And this garbage about "lesson learned" makes me laugh, I'll 1v1 you anytime, anywhere (netting or war).

Have a good day, and feel free to respond but you will likely not be responded too.

raz

Edited By: raz on Oct 29th 2014, 7:07:14
See Original Post
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

BUTTMAN Game profile

Oct 29th 2014, 11:44:38

No not dignifying that rubbish with a response, aside from this response...

Home Turf Game profile

Oct 29th 2014, 12:23:46

I don't belive I once said anything that even remotely resembled "CC IS BULYING PEOPLE"" Not once.

So take your guilty consciences and your pathetic sad ass on down the road. the only thing you should b sick of is your inability to net or war Buddah. Your always on here flapping your gums. Must b fun for you to ride on the coattails of your alliance mates. So sad you don't measure up too them.

ciao

Have a swirve day!!
HT