Verified:

anoniem Game profile

Oct 17th 2014, 0:23:38

one time
re(ally)tired

Alin Game profile

Oct 17th 2014, 11:21:59

Originally posted by locket:
Alin name one time that Laf did a market buyout while I was there. One time. When you show proof I will acknowledge your fluff.

If you could read you would have noticed I already said I said fluff insite and on here as well I believe after incidents like the Rockman on QZ thing.

I am not a hypocrite here no matter how you want to try to spin it. I never liked FA or market fluff to first place.

Yea like that is going to solve anything. Com on, stop being a dumb ass and pointing fluff like "show me a set when i was there". Wtf is the point of that, you think that i follow you to know when and where you play.

Anyone on this forum belongs to an alliance. You kinda belong to Laf. The excuse with "show me 1 set" is lame.

Stop freaking acting like the world goes with it`s bottom up if you don`t play 1 set somewhere. I care less about that market fluff, or aid or anything, as long as it is alliance and collaboration is within the rules. But you fail to see the straw in your eye, and you throw stones from your glass house.