Verified:

BenFranklin Game profile

Oct 10th 2014, 18:32:54

So what from I have seen so far on this server . I guess I need to join a gang errr. Cclan or get beat up? That's kind of crappy.

mrford Game profile

Oct 10th 2014, 18:36:15

It is a clan server. There are solo servers if you wish to play solo.

You can make a solo tag, claim your intentions here, and will more than likely be left alone.

The problem is one player with 16 countries can mess up netters pretty good. This is why unknown tags and unknown solo tags are abused as such. Suicider are a real threat.

Follow a couple steps and you will be fine. Sit there and cry about being a victim, and nothing will change!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Marshal Game profile

Oct 10th 2014, 19:09:00

i suggest joining on some established alliance and learn ropes and after set or more try on your own and have your prev. alliance backing you up for 1st set on your own.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Raging Budda Game profile

Oct 10th 2014, 19:32:15

You can play as a solo tag, but it will be more difficult. Do what ford said, and you will won't be hit nearly as much, and if you retal correctly (only SS/PSs) and get your land back, you won't be bothered at all, except by idiots whose land you can take back.

Also, half the reason I play this game is the interaction in the chat rooms with people around the world.
Your base is mine!

Twain Game profile

Oct 11th 2014, 2:43:15

It kind of bugs me when people talk like this. Seriously, it's an alliance-based server, and beyond that, where else do you find a game where groups with large numbers use their advantage over groups with small numbers.

That's the very nature of the competition.

The fact is, this server is actually INCREDIBLY welcoming to new players. Generally, if you play nice and announce who you are, most people will leave you alone or will at least only grab you minimally (no more than they would any established clan).

But this idea that you're entitled to equal treatment as the big clans is ridiculous.

BenFranklin Game profile

Oct 11th 2014, 23:21:38

didn't realize it was alliance based thought that was optional. They should make it gang mandatory then shouldn't they?

Twain Game profile

Oct 12th 2014, 0:26:20

Well, perhaps I'm a bit harsh on you in particular. There are people that come on here and fluff about this every few months.

Alliance, Free For All, and Team are your alliance-based servers (although Team has teams of up to 5 only), whereas the others are solo servers.

If you want to find success in Alliance or Free For All, the best way is to join one of the alliances or try to start your own (but start with making a tag to put your countries in and let everyone know who you are). As mrford said, there's so much possibility for one person with 16 countries to do serious damage, so for the most part, we're a bit suspicious of untagged countries, especially if they seem to have an aggressive build to them.

If you want to play solo and don't want to tag up (or aren't planning on playing multiple countries) you're probably better off playing one of the other three solo servers.

Desperado Game profile

Oct 13th 2014, 16:44:16

Originally posted by Raging Budda:
and if you retal correctly (only SS/PSs) and get your land back, you won't be bothered at all, except by idiots whose land you can take back.

except for the butthurt ones that will kill you for retalling

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler