Verified:

machwell Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 17:12:26

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
If making excuses for your small rooster helps you sleep better at night- then i have no problem with it.

What's this small rooster of which you speak? Is this some kind of metaphor for something, and this agression due to some kind of complex?

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2010, 17:16:17

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
KriSatZ - you are wrong so so be it.

Pang. I didn't say anything wrong. Everything i said was true. EVERYONE knows i was talking about your country- again- you spin it so im out to kill you in RL. Please. I'd not waste time on trash like you.

As far as you trying to give me time out- Well, you can't have it both ways. Either your an admin here and keep your piehole shut on ingame issues or you are fair game like anyone else. You prove my point exactly. Any time someone says the truth and it exposes you for what you are- you try to get them banned from speaking. Pick a side Pang. Admin and be left alone- or run your mouth and get exposed.

There are so many grammar and spelling errors in this. Seriously, I think you are foreign so I am going lenient. But I think you should stop using Idiot > English translators.

PraetorNLS Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 17:37:28

SOL, off AT

Pang, ive told you before and i will again, i decided on this 3 days before it happened, we did not plan for it all set, LaFs grabbing of SOL caused this, nothing else.
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 31st 2010, 18:05:27

Originally posted by PraetorNLS:
SOL, off AT

Pang, ive told you before and i will again, i decided on this 3 days before it happened, we did not plan for it all set, LaFs grabbing of SOL caused this, nothing else.

I meant planning for a war at that timeframe, based on your country builds; not specifically a war against LaF. I should have clarified that, my bad.

If you didn't plan to war within that like 5-6 day window and you just lucked into it, that is some good luck! :p

Also, if you claim LaF's grabbing of SoL caused it -> you guys were up like 3k in the land exchange, and there were 5 hits made all set. That normally shouldn't equal war, I would think? :p
Also, you claimed we didn't return FR messages -- some of our heads said the same thing about you guys.... esp. you, so attempts to avoid this conflict definitely didn't happen. That's a courtesy you general extend to someone you consider a friend, which is how we were told SoL viewed LaF.

If you want to point to that as a reason to war, that's fine... it's better than most of SoL's (and every other alliance's) reasons to fight in the last few sets, and it's generally a positive direction for the server. But please don't put all the blame for the war on LaF, as it's not big bad LaF trying to farm you, it's just escalation of what is basically a small issue, to the point that one alliance felt it was worth fighting over, while the other one didn't.

I don't appreciate you trying to play it off as this is all LaF's fault, as SoL didn't do much of anything to try to avoid this war or even salvage relations with someone who you still felt was "like a DP, but with no pact" :p

You can just say "SoL was looking for a war, LaF gave us somewhat of a reason, so we hit them" which is pretty much what I've been saying all thread on the subject....

Regardless of how we got here, we're here now so let's see how it plays out and have fun doing it :p

Edited By: Pang on Aug 31st 2010, 19:27:17
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

samxz1269

Aug 31st 2010, 18:06:26

tik tok tik tok

I demand SOL to surrender, so i could focus on my starcraft2 again :P

locket Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 18:20:21

Deerhunter, are you dagga's retarded multi or his retarded cousin? Always begging for him to have his full rights, and saying some pretty stupid fluff while doing it. You can try to spin your own comments all you want but everyone knows you meant it about pang and not his country. You need to go mature a bit dude.

And going straight back and attacking kristats like you did? He is NEW. Being an ass isn't needed. Not everything he says will be right or wrong, but when you know he is knew and can't be a little bit more civil perhaps you should go take that timeout praetor suggested you take eh? Loser.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 31st 2010, 18:35:06

The thing that I like most about Kris is that he's always so open to learning and understanding things

The first thread he posted on in the LaF site, after his welcome post, was starting a discussion about some core game concepts to better understand them and play more effectively.

I hope that we get a lot more new players like Kris in the game, because it's my expectation that he'll be around for quite a while and you'll probably see him kicking ass inside of a few rounds whether he's netting or fighting :p

-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com