Verified:

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

Oct 5th 2014, 10:17:44

Hey, Ah was wunderin' what ya'll like/suggest for optimum bpt on each gov/strat. Ah primarily play commie/Indy or cashin'/theo-rep.
Thanks for any input. )
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

Oct 5th 2014, 10:20:07

dammit---shooda been titled BPT? (stoopid fat fingas.)
Originally posted by MUFASA JACKSON:
Hey, Ah was wunderin' what ya'll like/suggest for optimum bpt on each gov/strat. Ah primarily play commie/Indy or cashin'/theo-rep.
Thanks for any input. )
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

Furious999 Game profile

Oct 5th 2014, 10:29:27

Depends on a lot of things, I suspect, including playing style and ambition.

It certainly depends on how many countries are in your division. The smaller the number the lower the land goal to set I should think.

Oct 6th 2014, 22:52:57

Was just curious of what dudes play for set "standards" Rebuilding/building with 100+ bpt seems stoopid,eh?

-----MUFASA

Furious999 Game profile

Oct 6th 2014, 23:33:43

Well I'm playing in B where I expect 30 to 40 active players and I have settled for 54 bpt playing a Theo techer.

But I am more concerned to qualify into A than with winning. If I was playing in A where there will be 50 to 60 active countries and where I would be trying to win I'd go higher, maybe 70 bpt. I would not myself go to 100.