Verified:

mdevol Game profile

Oct 5th 2014, 13:36:15

If not, why did I get deleted?

There was no coordination, there was no co-operation as far as I am aware. No kills runs had been started and no other tags took part in killing. Why did I get deleted? Because we didn't declare war? I am losing turns waiting on my appeal because I have been falsely accused of violating the rules.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

braden Game profile

Oct 5th 2014, 13:57:43

pretty sure it was said by the mods that posting on at was irrelevant one way or the other, actions in game were the determining factor.

i have trouble understanding the argument that they would have been at war, for the missiles. no idea why you were deleted.

if you do need a reason to war somebody then i argue that you should also need that same reason to landgrab without being deleted. aggression is aggression and we've removed any concept of diplomacy from the game, so i should never be attacked by anyone

elvesrus

Oct 5th 2014, 14:34:25

other tag that hit said country was villians 16 hours prior

Originally posted by Scorba:
The VILLAINS tag may choose to use alternative retaliation methods for any and all attacks against us. These include but are not limited to: GS, BR, AB, missiles, spyops, hateful TT posts and trolling, farming, killing, and tagkilling.

These forms of retaliation may be used in any combination and in any amount. Also remember that retals on us will never expire. We may do our hits now, in several days, weeks, or even in future sets. We will always be watching and never forgive.

If you wish to avoid these things then do not attack us.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 5th 2014, 15:01:29

That retal policy actually is a deletable offense according to the server rules now.

'Or even in future sets'

Pretty sure all aggression has to be accounted for in the current set.

I atill find it hard to believe that people still try to squeeze around the rules, when it was made clear what would happen
The Death Knights

XI

elvesrus

Oct 5th 2014, 15:22:06

trust me, if villians felt like declaring war we wouldn't be having this debate

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 5th 2014, 15:29:31

You dont have to declare war for it to be 'in game actions'
The Death Knights

XI

elvesrus

Oct 5th 2014, 15:47:35

hence why tella asked for retal policies to be posted. to avoid situations like this

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 5th 2014, 15:49:16

Cant circumvent the rules to suite your needs.jus sayin.
The Death Knights

XI

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 5th 2014, 15:53:21

Even if thats your retal policy, him dropping the chems is an act of war, regardless of policies. With or with out declaration.

The sex tag cleaning up the kill violated 3 rules. Cherry picking. Kiling with no provocation and coordination. Albeit it might not have been mutual coordination, you can see how it looks
The Death Knights

XI

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Oct 5th 2014, 19:50:30

How the fluff can there be a rule against killing with no provocation? So no preemptive strikes? No FSs?
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

elvesrus

Oct 5th 2014, 21:04:32

don't forget the grudge FS ;)

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Oct 6th 2014, 5:37:14

Did cerberus make these rules!?
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2014, 5:58:51

Tella did
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

mdevol Game profile

Oct 6th 2014, 7:59:45

cleaning up the kill? coordination? How?

There wasn't a kill run started prior to me hitting and there was certainly no coordination. I was the first one to initiate a kill on the country and no other clan afterwards outside of mine killed it.

I don't need provocation to kill any country i wish to kill. That is part of the rules.

Again, I would like am explanation from the mods as to why I was deleted. I have gotten no response and my country is still losing turns.

They were awfully quick to delete my country for taking so long to respond to my appeal.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

mdevol Game profile

Oct 6th 2014, 10:58:57

hmmm

Furious999 Game profile

Oct 6th 2014, 11:12:20

I am not sure how many deletions the mods have to deal with but if it is a modest number they might consider sending a message to the person whose country is deleted identifying the rule or rules breached and, possibly, the factors taken into consideration.

I hope you hear about your appeal promptly.

Dansteve902 Game profile

Oct 6th 2014, 11:51:35

elvesrus

Oct 6th 2014, 12:01:43

2 actually

Boltar Game profile

Oct 6th 2014, 14:19:08

yea i call bullfluff on the mods tell me or anyone else when we can or cant get our redemption on a country or tag.. who the fluff do they think they are.. next they might as well tell me who i can tag up with or who i can LG. seems to me the mods are making themselves the diplomats on what does or doesnt happen.