Verified:

I AM NastyMUF

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2014, 0:15:07

9.2 mins ago
To: I AM NastyMUF
im the one who bought all the food. im just trolling alin.
3.5 mins ago
To: mrford

Why the fluff to I care? I didn't benefit from any of it and did my fluff legit.

I'll play FFA next set and lets see who does what? You game?
2.9 mins ago
To: I AM NastyMUF
quit being a fluffing fluff if that is possible for you.

mrford Game profile

Oct 6th 2014, 0:16:31

lol at the way you are misunderstanding and handling this situation.

Edited By: mrford on Oct 6th 2014, 0:18:38
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

I AM NastyMUF

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2014, 0:18:40

Kid you take this way to serious, learn to enjoy the life, it a game.

Stop messaging me.

mrford Game profile

Oct 6th 2014, 0:20:25

lol dude. i messaged you once, to let you know i was joking when calling you a cheater in the other thread, as a personal kindness.

YOU took that message too seriously and are running around posting PMs and challenging me to netting competitions on other servers. i was letting you know i was joking.....

learn to enjoy the life, it a game.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

VicRattlehead Game profile

Oct 6th 2014, 0:25:00

For a guy with 12k posts, there are a lot of people who can't detect ford's sarcasm - and he posts more sarcasm than srsly.

I AM NastyMUF

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2014, 0:27:22

you messaged me twice kid, and I don't care thats why I posted it. lol

As for running around posting "PMs" I posted once and its here. You are the definition of a player who acts tough online and hides behind the comfort of your computer. Anyone who hangs around these forums with 12k posts and acts tough is just a sad, I do pity you.

mrford Game profile

Oct 6th 2014, 0:28:45

lol, my 12K posts are over a span of what, 4.5 years? average of 7 a day or so.

if people think calling that out is an insult, it isnt.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Furious999 Game profile

Oct 6th 2014, 0:29:35

Change your name.

mrford Game profile

Oct 6th 2014, 0:29:35

Originally posted by I AM NastyMUF:
you messaged me twice kid, and I don't care thats why I posted it. lol

As for running around posting "PMs" I posted once and its here. You are the definition of a player who acts tough online and hides behind the comfort of your computer. Anyone who hangs around these forums with 12k posts and acts tough is just a sad, I do pity you.

lol, so now this is a toughness competition?

the irony here from your 2nd post to this one is too much to handle. get over yourself.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

VicRattlehead Game profile

Oct 6th 2014, 0:32:03

The funniest part is he thinks any kids play this game.

I AM NastyMUF

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2014, 0:32:47

Nope ford not a toughness competition, I do not have patience for online tough guys.

mrford Game profile

Oct 6th 2014, 0:34:08

the amount of times you have contradicted yourself in this thread is impressive. see if you an keep it going!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

I AM NastyMUF

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2014, 0:38:48

Originally posted by mrford:
the amount of times you have contradicted yourself in this thread is impressive. see if you an keep it going!

You need to elaborate how I have contradicted myself. You are trying to get out of this conversation without even posting a legitimate rebuttal. Simply stating I have contradicted myself is not a proper argument. Please justify or stfu.

mrford Game profile

Oct 6th 2014, 0:41:20

get out of this conversation? you would have to have a point for me to get out of if that were the case. i dont know what your point is. did you not like me telling you that i was joking in the other thread? is that the point here? do you not like that i have 12K posts? the fact that you dont care but made a thread about it anyways? what is it?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2014, 0:47:14

sounds like mrford is panicking a bit there.. good job NastyMuf

mrford Game profile

Oct 6th 2014, 0:49:22

shakin in my boots fo sho!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

I AM NastyMUF

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2014, 0:52:38

Pointing out you have 12k post simply proves you sit around here and wait for arguments. I've read some of your past posts and your history only proves you sit around and play the tough guy role on the forums.

Joking? You mean the title where its states "quit being a F@cking retard"? funny joke tough guy, trying to use a derogatory term to bully me to stop posting?

Is there a point? The point is obvious kid. As I have stated before you are trying to act tough online, I've mentioned this several times.

Do I care? At first I didn't but now I do, hence how my posts have doubled since I have started playing all those months ago.

I AM NastyMUF

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2014, 0:55:04

Originally posted by Getafix:

he isn't bright enough, bullies try to use intimidation to get their way.

mrford Game profile

Oct 6th 2014, 0:56:16

not exactly sure where im acting tough here, but if you feel threatened im sorry!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Oct 6th 2014, 0:57:14

Originally posted by mrford:
lol dude. i messaged you once, to let you know i was joking when calling you a cheater in the other thread, as a personal kindness.

YOU took that message too seriously and are running around posting PMs and challenging me to netting competitions on other servers. i was letting you know i was joking.....

learn to enjoy the life, it a game.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2014, 3:12:26

Originally posted by I AM NastyMUF:
Originally posted by Getafix:

he isn't bright enough, bullies try to use intimidation to get their way.

Yeah, I agree basically. I don't actually read the content of ford's posts since they are meaningless, but as I was scanning the thread the staccato pattern of his phrases struck me as sounding like a little yappy dog flipping out