Verified:

Vamps Game profile

Oct 4th 2014, 4:06:57

The mods own rules state that stupidity won't protect a country. There are 0 special attacks made against a tag who breaks pacts and topfeeds at will. A TSO tag volunteers to kill them to better the server for the few netters left, and are deleted why? The only other hits on the tag are retals/grabs and missiles from a country that was topfed.

There needs to be more transparency and mod accountability on this server. Explain your actions.

Arkuss Game profile

Oct 4th 2014, 4:10:42

Karma is a fluff Vamps.

Vamps Game profile

Oct 4th 2014, 4:13:30

fluff you.

Vamps Game profile

Oct 4th 2014, 4:14:43

The mods constant support of suiciders are why this server has declined in members for 6 months now. You guys are fluffing idiots.

Arkuss Game profile

Oct 4th 2014, 4:23:05

Yeah because Oblivion doing 7 attacks in an entire set is definitely suicideing.

Q.Q Vamps.

Arkuss Game profile

Oct 4th 2014, 4:24:25

elvesrus

Oct 4th 2014, 4:31:45

I didn't even look at the actions of #72 when asking myself WTF. as I said in the other thread

Originally posted by elvesrus:
I'm not really seeing anything here or in the news that justifies the deletions, unless the mods decided that using missiles was an automatic declaration of war without telling us
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Arkuss Game profile

Oct 4th 2014, 4:34:09

2 tags acting in a manner of war against one tag is a violation of the rules. VILLAINS did a series of hostile attacks and then, without a war declaration or reason, MILFSEX kills off Oblivion after the VILLAINS missile run. That is violation of the rules.

Vamps Game profile

Oct 4th 2014, 4:38:32

Villains did not do a missile run. A Villains country shot missiles off AFTER BEING HIT BY THE COUNTRY.

This is directly cited in the server rules. Stupidity doesn't protect a tag.

The bias against TSO has gone too far, once again. These mods are a fluffing joke.

Oblivion Game profile

Oct 4th 2014, 4:47:34

if firing missiles off at me aren't war hits in this game than i don't know what is.

Any country under a tag represents that tag so technically "villains" although be it one country did do a missile run on me.

I don't think in this case there is any bias towards TSO but i can't speak for the mods just stating my opinion.

So in my opinion you shooting missiles off at me is a declaration of war and than milfsex killing me without any sort of provocation and entering the war as a second alliance violated server rules..

maybe a mod could clear all this up?

elvesrus

Oct 4th 2014, 4:53:00

trust me, if it was a war dec there wouldn't have been any controversy now.

to pull a tella: war declarations are like suiciders, no set definition

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Oct 4th 2014, 5:25:23

Can a mod show us violations? This is not going with the rules.
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 4th 2014, 13:07:02

How is it not breaking the server rules?

You killed a country for another tag. Them tags who were topfed should have been the ones to kill.him.

Villians guy chem dumps, then a clean up crew came in.

I dont see the problem here
The Death Knights

XI

Vamps Game profile

Oct 4th 2014, 13:52:10

Where does it state in the rules you need a direct reason to kill a country? Anyone should be able to war whomever they damn well please.

The Villains country who launched chems did so in response to being hit by the country. No wardec, no one else in Villains hit that country at all. How in the world is there "collusion" when only one tag is at war and no special attacks have been done by any other tags?

This is just another example of bullfluff from mods who have been bias against TSO for years now.

Furious999 Game profile

Oct 4th 2014, 13:57:45

Originally posted by Vamps:
A TSO tag volunteers to kill them to better the server for the few netters left

And this is not collusion?

Vamps Game profile

Oct 4th 2014, 14:09:54

Collusion is defined in the mod thread of multiple tags warring a single tag without justification.

Being a friendly ally and colluding are two completely separate things. Are you saying tags are not allowed to pact each other? To talk to each other, even?

This makes no fluffing sense.

yo mama facts

Oct 4th 2014, 16:42:13

Yo mama is so ugly that when she plays Mortal Kombat, Scorpion tells her to "Stay Over There!"

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 4th 2014, 17:02:32

3c) Provocation is defined as at least 1 grab or harmful spyop. Provocation is limited to the current set. Events from previous sets don't factor in when considering these rules

1) 2+ teams are NOT allowed to work together to kill other teams.(This includes joint killruns and sharing break information

) Cherry-Picking: If there is no provocation, don't do it. If there is provocation, it may be allowed.

8) Ingame events determine whether a team is considered to be 'at war', not posts on Team Talk.

Just because you posted a war dec, doesn't mean anything if you don't do any attacks. And vice versa: Just because someone didn't post a declaration doesn't mean they're not at war

I didnt look at all attacks, but i would say that there wasnt any provocation and thats why they were purpled
The Death Knights

XI

Arkuss Game profile

Oct 4th 2014, 17:06:01

I think collusion Vamps is when one tag missile dumps a team then another tag, without justification, comes in and kills the team that was missile dumped. As for all your crying about TSO being targeted by mods, you guys are pathetic for having a super alliance on a 5 man team server. This isn't alliance, it's a micro team server. Pacting off with everyone then gangbanging someone is pretty damn sad.

Vamps Game profile

Oct 4th 2014, 17:34:50

Originally posted by Arkuss:
I think collusion Vamps is when one tag missile dumps a team then another tag, without justification, comes in and kills the team that was missile dumped.

MilfSex does not need justification to kill you. If they think you are a pest (and most of the other alliances on this server would agree), they are free to kill you. The only limitation the rules set is that they can't kill you if you are already at war. A few retals or chems from unrelated countries which you also previously topfed does not count as being at war.

VicRattlehead Game profile

Oct 4th 2014, 17:38:52

Originally posted by yo mama facts:
Yo mama is so ugly that when she plays Mortal Kombat, Scorpion tells her to "Stay Over There!"

:D:D:D:D:D:D

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 4th 2014, 18:36:55

Originally posted by Arkuss:
I think collusion Vamps is when one tag missile dumps a team then another tag, without justification, comes in and kills the team that was missile dumped.

MilfSex does not need justification to kill you. If they think you are a pest (and most of the other alliances on this server would agree), they are free to kill you. The only limitation the rules set is that they can't kill you if you are already at war. A few retals or chems from unrelated countries which you also previously topfed does not count as being at war.

According to the news, it would look as though villians/anger are warring from the time the chem dumps started. Albeit one country but them be warlike actions.
The Death Knights

XI

Vamps Game profile

Oct 4th 2014, 18:41:35

You say "warlike action" and I say it was a retal for the topfeed, following the Villains retal policy for a hit of that nature - which is posted publicly, btw

elvesrus

Oct 4th 2014, 21:50:10

for the lazy who don't want to go a few threads down

Originally posted by Scorba:
The VILLAINS tag may choose to use alternative retaliation methods for any and all attacks against us. These include but are not limited to: GS, BR, AB, missiles, spyops, hateful TT posts and trolling, farming, killing, and tagkilling.

These forms of retaliation may be used in any combination and in any amount. Also remember that retals on us will never expire. We may do our hits now, in several days, weeks, or even in future sets. We will always be watching and never forgive.

If you wish to avoid these things then do not attack us.

Zorp Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2014, 22:02:50

Originally posted by bstrong86:
3c) Provocation is defined as at least 1 grab or harmful spyop. Provocation is limited to the current set. Events from previous sets don't factor in when considering these rules

1) 2+ teams are NOT allowed to work together to kill other teams.(This includes joint killruns and sharing break information

) Cherry-Picking: If there is no provocation, don't do it. If there is provocation, it may be allowed.

8) Ingame events determine whether a team is considered to be 'at war', not posts on Team Talk.

Just because you posted a war dec, doesn't mean anything if you don't do any attacks. And vice versa: Just because someone didn't post a declaration doesn't mean they're not at war

I didnt look at all attacks, but i would say that there wasnt any provocation and thats why they were purpled

I don't like it and I wasn't aware of it until now, but this clearly falls under the "Cherry-Picking' rule. The guy had just eaten a whole lot of chems and was easy pickings after that. I don't think they were purpled because they were already at war, because I don't think they were. If that is the reason and I am misinterpreting cherry-picking, then they shouldn't have been deleted.

Marshal Game profile

Oct 4th 2014, 22:21:06

grabbing (single tap) team at war isn't against rules.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

elvesrus

Oct 4th 2014, 22:25:38

if that was a cherry pick it was a really horrible one. 101 hits that kill civs including 17 more CMs. the initial hits by mr fett were 13 CMs

elvesrus

Oct 4th 2014, 22:27:03

and marshal, there was no war before milfsex hit

Scorba Game profile

Oct 5th 2014, 11:02:45

Any hits done from the VILLAINS tag were retals and not in coordination with any other tag. Our 1:anything retal policy means once you hit us we will do whatever the fluff we want in return. If we had wanted that country dead at the time, it would be dead, by us, as many other countries have been in previous sets.

mdevol Game profile

Oct 6th 2014, 8:01:54

my policy was what i wanted to kill a country. So i killed it. I dont need a reason. Why was i deleted?
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 6th 2014, 11:30:07

According to the servers you do need a reason. Unless i completely misinterpreted the rules everytime i look at them

3c) Provocation is defined as at least 1 grab or harmful spyop. Provocation is limited to the current set. Events from previous sets don't factor in when considering these rules.

Just from that alone, if that country you killed didnt LG or harmful op you, then cant, by the rules kill it.

Thats my take from how the rules are written. Also like i stated before, it could be viewed as cherrying and coordination
The Death Knights

XI

elvesrus

Oct 6th 2014, 12:00:04

that rule was from when I got deleted, and reinstated, for finishing off a country that grabbed me multiple times

mdevol Game profile

Oct 6th 2014, 22:58:38

If it was the Cherry Picking rule that is garbage. And as i have stated there was no coordination. I started the kill run and i can assure you there was no coordination between me and any other clan prior to me hitting.

What is stupid is the very quick response to the accusation but the lazy "ill deal with it when i get around to it" response i have gotten on my appeal.
By the time all is said and done 200ish turns are lost. Will i get those back? Nope.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Fatty Game profile

Oct 7th 2014, 17:32:09

~Fatty~

Farming alliances since 2002.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 7th 2014, 19:29:07

i'd also kill KARMA given half a chance
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

crest23 Game profile

Oct 10th 2014, 4:16:18

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
The Nigerian Nightmare.