Verified:

Dragon Game profile

Sep 29th 2014, 0:02:27

How is the server treating you?

While I'm hanging out with some really super awesome people in a large clan right now, I pretty much think I'll end my FFA "career" either solo or just with a friend or two.

I haven't run small in a long time and honestly don't have the time to keep up on FFA doings working 12 hour days, so I thought I'd see what the people who ARE running small think.

Also, you have to understand that if you do stupid things and pay for it, I can't exactly consider your point of view to be objective, but I'd really like to hear what you soloists are experiencing as well as the 2,3,4 man bands running in FFA.

I like to think that if you get to know enough people on the server and actually take the time to hang out with them in their clans for a set or two that you can run small or solo without any trouble. One of the best things I ever did was move around to different clans and play for them a set or two.

There are still a couple that I haven't played with, but I think I'm a better player because of the diversity I've been able to experience and the lessons I've learned from a multitude of very good players because I took the time to be a part of their clan for a while.

Rocker Game profile

Sep 29th 2014, 1:55:31

The last two sets running solo have been very uneventful. Surprising as I have never had a nap or any other pacts with anyone. I have learned the things needed to get a country in the top 10 (maybe) if I can ever play everyday for a full round. I keep a low profile so maybe that has helped me not get farmed or just killed off.

The server has been very respectful to my crappy little solo tag and I am grateful.

The tag DX will not be used by myself next reset. School has started so it is time to take a vacation until next summer.

Raging Budda Game profile

Sep 29th 2014, 2:50:16

Rocker, you do it right, utmost respect for how you play. Even more so without formal uNAPs. Though, if you/similar others wanted, any legit solo netter usually has no problems getting a uNAP with CC.

As for SICK, you have made 1-2 man tags even harder to run, several clans jjust may kill such tags as yours just to preclude the fluff that happened today, and not bat an eye.

Some people blame the big clans for the server slowly dieing, I instead blame YOU! Any tag that looks even similiar to yours will be killed before it gets even close to be capable of doing damage.
Your base is mine!

Skulls of Dominion Game profile

Sep 29th 2014, 6:34:18

Its been good for the most part since we came back few sets ago. Some problems with imp but a little bullying is expected just not always accepted. ;-)