Verified:

VicRattlehead Game profile

Sep 8th 2014, 5:19:55

More evidence Sharpton needs to be lynched.

https://news.wsu.edu/...n-shootings/#.VA07wtq9KSP

mrford Game profile

Sep 8th 2014, 5:22:13

i hate all races, creeds, and religions equally
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Sep 8th 2014, 5:23:43

I am right there with you ford, it is why we always got along (until we didn't)

mrford Game profile

Sep 8th 2014, 5:30:03

wasnt aware we didnt get along

then again im unaware when i piss a bunch of people off
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Sep 8th 2014, 6:26:17

Ford....i havent known a set you havent pissed people off ....jus sayin
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

mrford Game profile

Sep 8th 2014, 6:27:08

knowing i piss people off, and knowing every person i piss off, arnt one in the same. if you have a point i would prove it better than that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Sep 8th 2014, 6:33:40

Ford, you've never pissed me off. I pissed you off. If you don't remember, fine - we had fun together after too. :)

Sep 8th 2014, 6:33:47

Ford, you've never pissed me off. I pissed you off. If you don't remember, fine - we had fun together after too. :)

mrford Game profile

Sep 8th 2014, 6:36:13

was that when you gave my country up to be killed by RD because mr silver was a little fluff?

the only orig NA had that set from a war with SoF?

that was a long time ago, and a fluff move. but has since been forgiven
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Neil30 Game profile

Sep 8th 2014, 9:02:43

You know how I think about racial bias because I'M WHITE?!?!?!?!
The title of this post is racist! Sure all us honkys think the same to you....

Sep 8th 2014, 12:43:01

Not rd, but close enough.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 8th 2014, 13:35:50

Hey you all leave Al Not-so-sharpton alone, he's stuck in the 60's and doesn't realize that the majority of Afro-Americans in this country are addicted to a culture of rapping, robbing and believing it's cool to be in prisons/gangs. In his own mind he's still fighting the good fight but doesn't know that the cause he was once fighting for was already fulfilled. Now instead of blaming authority figures for issues in his community he needs them to all go home and look in the mirror and realize they are the ones who need to change.
Do as I say, not as I do.

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Sep 8th 2014, 15:05:41

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Now instead of blaming authority figures for issues in his community he needs them to all go home and look in the mirror and realize they are the ones who need to change.

"They"?

I believe your post is a hasty generalization. Like, the majority of black people fit into category "X" - which is insanely not true. Examples: "Most Asians eat cats and dogs" "Only white people are rapists and serial killers" "All Indians smell bad" "Arabs are terrorists"

How is what you're saying any different and/or less racist?

Racism definition for reference: "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Sep 8th 2014, 15:10:27

& without any doubt in my mind, I can GUARANTEE that the majority of black people in the US do not think it is cool to be in prisons/gangs. WTF?

http://imgur.com/r/futurama/pD3EQ

blid

EE Patron

Sep 8th 2014, 15:57:29

Originally posted by VicRattlehead:

yikes, talking about lynching black ppl ????
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Sep 8th 2014, 16:19:08

No, Al Sharpton. He's not a person.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 9th 2014, 3:57:53

Originally posted by ericownsyou5:
& without any doubt in my mind, I can GUARANTEE that the majority of black people in the US do not think it is cool to be in prisons/gangs. WTF?

http://imgur.com/r/futurama/pD3EQ

All I have to say is that you come from a different background and a different set of experiences from myself. I stand by what I said in my previous statement. If you misunderstand than you are welcome to it. I worked in a prison before remember? Now what I will say is that there are more whites in prison than any other race. This I know. There are 200 million whites in this country so yes that is most likely the reason why. Percentage wise there are more blacks in prisons per the ratio of there ethnicity in this country. There are 37 million blacks in this country and out of that 37 mil 43 percent of them are in prison jail or have been in some form of institution. whites come in second place at 42% but that's based off the ratio of 200 mil population in this country. So as you can see that means more whites have been incarcerated by the actual numbers. But I guarantee most of them are not proud of it. I know, once again because I used to work with inmates. So you speak from a narrow point of view and limited experiences. But anyways man, think whatever you want. Also of course they don't really want to be in prison, I'm sure they would have prefered to get away with it.

Waseem Game profile

Sep 9th 2014, 15:54:45

Interesting conceptualization. Maybe a few parts that could need to be refined if they're looking to continue this study long-term. Nevertheless good on you L. James and DARPA

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 10th 2014, 1:48:09

Originally posted by blid:
Originally posted by VicRattlehead:

yikes, talking about lynching black ppl ????

Your making this more rascist than it sounds, he said lynch Al Sharpton, nothing was ever mentioned about him being black from VicRattleHead, now if someone had said Mitt Romney needs to be lynched, nobody would have ever said, oh that's rascist man, he's a white guy. . . It's almost as though the only people on this planet that are rascist are whites. That's what ticks me off the most... the ignorance from everyone in this country to accept the notion that only whites are rascist, that alone in itself is a rascist type of thinking. In fact I have said it and I will say it again. The reason why slavery was abolished is because whites took up arms against other whites and killed eachother for it. That of course was only the beginning, and it took many years for equal rights to be established for all. But I think things are pretty darned equal. It is unfortunate that anyone has a rough life in this country. But I think it's silly that Al not so sharpton and other race rhetorics say that the black man is being held down. Oh you want more statistics? Try this, there are more whites on welfare than blacks!!! This I also researched! I am not a parrot, I dont repeat what I hear. I do my own research. But there are also more whites working than any other race. This is all based off the fact that there are more whites than any other race in this country. Anyways, I just want to clear some things up.

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Sep 12th 2014, 0:10:33

we ain't allowed to use the "lynch" term anymore because it implies racial profiling. much better to use a guillotine because it's acceptable to use against all classes of race and economic positions.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Sep 12th 2014, 0:46:39

Just so I inderstand the mindset... it would be ok if I suggested having sharptin drug out into the street and shot, and it would be ok if I suggested having James Carville lynched, but if I say sharpton should be lynched then racist? Sure, makes sense.

General Earl Game profile

Sep 12th 2014, 2:14:09

Originally posted by mrford:
wasnt aware we didnt get along

then again im unaware when i piss a bunch of people off

It's kind of your thing :). You do it well!
General Earl
----
Every time I read AT: http://i.imgur.com/jeryjn8.gif
︻╦╤─✮ ┄ ┄ RatttaTaatataatat!

hoop Game profile

Sep 12th 2014, 10:43:08

Originally posted by GodHead Dibs:
we ain't allowed to use the "lynch" term anymore because it implies racial profiling. much better to use a guillotine because it's acceptable to use against all classes of race and economic positions.

if it's good enough for a king!