Verified:

Raging Budda Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 5:07:08

For interfering with our 50 Shades of Grey, and we are bored.

That is all.
Your base is mine!

mrford Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 5:11:56

take that commies!

http://i.imgur.com/kYTkVTB.gif
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2014, 5:32:24

😛
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Link Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 6:21:25

Triforce Supports The Extermination of the rats
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

iScode Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 6:24:34

your next triforce
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Link Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 6:25:35

im helping you dummy lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

iScode Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 7:03:06

i dont want or need your help, go away
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Kizami Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 8:52:41

So this has nothing to do with FSX who thought it was ok to grab me 6 times in a row so we killed him?
If it is... then whatever, this server is a joke.

Edited By: Kizami on Sep 4th 2014, 8:56:53
See Original Post

Arkuss Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 9:09:01

We're unrelated to any of the sex tags actually and I didn't think it was ok to grab you 6 times, we were going to kill you after but we waited one extra day. Fatal mistake :/ your countries are crap so I didn't think any of you could break. Turns out a good 50-60 spy ops (judging by the amount of times it failed) was all it took so you could ankle bite me to death.

LuckyStar Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 11:50:51

So you didn't think it was right, but did it anyway. You then decided to kill his country, whilst not believing it was the right thing to do?

Our set has been pretty poor, but your country was no better, it was an easy kill in the end.

mrford Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 16:42:18

tag RATS were playing like assholes. if boltard didnt kill you someone else would of

play nicer and you live longer
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

LuckyStar Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 16:59:34

Apart from one of our guys triple tapping (dh'ing twice), how have we played like assholes

Luckily our triple tapper has just gone on his holidays for 3 week's, hopefully that will improve our relations :)

iScode Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 20:47:26

this has nothing to do with FSX, I dont even know who FSX is.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

mrford Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 21:11:09

Originally posted by LuckyStar:
Apart from one of our guys triple tapping (dh'ing twice), how have we played like assholes

Luckily our triple tapper has just gone on his holidays for 3 week's, hopefully that will improve our relations :)

It wasn't the fact that he tripple tapped, it is the fact that he tripple tapped an all-x country that has only made one retal all set, and did it with so little land I had to buy 3 mill jets to baearly get my land back from ANOTHER country in your tag.

That is acting like a fluffing douche, and if I'm ever bored and see you tagged, I'll remember that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Arkuss Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 21:28:07

So you didn't think it was right, but did it anyway. You then decided to kill his country, whilst not believing it was the right thing to do?

Our set has been pretty poor, but your country was no better, it was an easy kill in the end.

We were planning to war your tag and kill you off for over a week. I pulled the trigger too soon in land grabbing. Communication failures :/ It happens, I'm not complaining. As for being an easy kill you had to buy up and spy op me with I would guess a very high failure %age based on all the failed spy ops I had to read. The one who did all the work was one I couldn't spy op because of GDI :'( probably had more troops than I gave him credit for. Also you killed me at 3am. I was home all day and you buggers got me an hour after I went to bed. Not nice :(

See you next set if you aren't overly butthurt about another tag killing you. We are 100% unrelated. I'm still confused why my buddy put Sex in our tag after the drama we had with them last set :/ but we are unrelated and haven't communicated all set. Only communications I had was from a certain tag crying over 1 lg :/

LuckyStar Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 22:26:23

Just for the record it wasn't 3am here, was a coordinated effort in the morning at work :)

Anyways, until next time! (If we stay on team)

P.s. mrford, have a coke and a smile. It wasn't anything personal!

mrford Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 23:04:34

When someone decides to dedicate a month to a country only to have a retard try and ruin that, a retard that doesn't even know what to do with the land he took

It is personal

There is a difference between 1 grab, and 3. I hope you tag next set. I'll be looking for you and your band of dumbasses.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Boltar Game profile

Sep 5th 2014, 2:33:50

we will not drag this over to next set. if u choose to want to war a SEX tag, ur more then welcomed to. but the results arent gunna be very pleasant for urself

Link Game profile

Sep 5th 2014, 4:26:17

/me humps boltar
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Arkuss Game profile

Sep 5th 2014, 21:34:53

Just for the record it wasn't 3am here, was a coordinated effort in the morning at work :)

Anyways, until next time! (If we stay on team)

P.s. mrford, have a coke and a smile. It wasn't anything personal!

Well it was 3am for me so :'( you didn't give me a chance to stonewall :'(

Originally posted by mrford:
When someone decides to dedicate a month to a country only to have a retard try and ruin that, a retard that doesn't even know what to do with the land he took

It is personal

There is a difference between 1 grab, and 3. I hope you tag next set. I'll be looking for you and your band of dumbasses.

3 hits, 2 of which are DH don't ruin a set :/ and I don't think that is enough to assume someone is retarded. If you're in the tag I think you are, you guys were big targets to anyone needing land :/

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 5th 2014, 21:57:24

Originally posted by Arkuss:

If you're in the tag I think you are, you guys were big targets to anyone needing land :/

Ford he called our team FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kingme Game profile

Sep 5th 2014, 22:00:23

This means WARRRRR

mrford Game profile

Sep 5th 2014, 22:01:30

You just explained exactly why that dude is a tard and why it is personal. He is a tard because he failed a PS and a SS in a row before succeeding.

And that is why it is personal. Fail a grab and move on hoping there is no retal. A tripple tap is a tripple tap, the fact that he is a retard and failed 2 makes no difference to me. It is exaggerated by the fact this dumbass had 1/3 my land. It was a fluff move. Period. You can't justify it. Me having to buy 3 mill jets when I'm an all explore country does Infact change my set calcs and goals. If you can't see that then you are just as tarded as he is.

Play stupid games get stupid prizes. Hope he has fun dying.

As for being targets, that is why we pact. We pacted well as far as i know, and no one else is tripple tapping us, other than him and his fellow members of the tard persuasion.

Edited By: mrford on Sep 6th 2014, 0:10:45
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2014, 23:27:44

Arkuss the raging nOOb....

👏
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

mrford Game profile

Sep 5th 2014, 23:30:23

i can see those tarded smilies when im on my phone, but not when on my laptop, they just be squares man. i thought you were too hip to be square.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

iScode Game profile

Sep 5th 2014, 23:31:53

its not even a smile, its two hands clapping, looks pretty gay to me.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2014, 23:32:30

LOL
It's actually a pair of hands clapping :P
(•_•)

mrford Game profile

Sep 5th 2014, 23:34:03

i said smiley because i didnt want to say a word like emoticons. it makes me feel stupid. kinda like the word selfie.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2014, 23:36:13

I agree, celphi is tarded

/run
(•_•)

mrford Game profile

Sep 5th 2014, 23:58:17

is that how you pronounce that? hmmmm, i never even pronounce some of these goofy names in my head, just pattern recognition from the letters i suppose. i focused more on the last 3 letters like the greek letter pronunciation. maybe thats just me.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Arkuss Game profile

Sep 6th 2014, 1:51:05

Originally posted by mrford:
You just explained exactly why that dude is a tard and why it is personal. He is a tard because he failed a PS and a SS in a row before succeeding.

And that is why it is personal. Fail a grab and move on hoping there is no retal. A tripple tap is a tripple tap, the fact that he is a retard and failed 2 makes no difference to me. It is exaggerated by the fact this dumbass had 1/3 my land. It was a fluff move. Period. You can't justify it. Me having to buy 3 mill jets when I'm an all explore country does Infact change my set calcs and goals. If you can't see that then you are just as tarded as he is.

Play stupid games get stupid prizes. Hope he has fun dying.

As for being targets, that is why we pact. We pacted well as far as i know, and no one else is tripple tapping us, other than him and his fellow members of the tard persuasion.

I didn't say he was smart :D but saying hes a full blown tard is kinda mean :( the ps ss fail is kinda funny though.

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Arkuss the raging nOOb....

👏

:D KoH the keyboard warrior...... I called you out on express and you hid in your corner :'( I even made a country name just for you and you hid until i got bored and self deleted :(