Verified:

Nuketon Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 15:43:57

For a server war set. Guess no one has much to say?

tellarion Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 16:26:06

No point.

ssewellusmc

Sep 1st 2014, 16:27:31

Tella just got married. He has no time to talk on AT... too busy doing chores his wife gives him : )

Alin Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 17:31:53

usually, when the war is balanced, both sides has their trolls and flamers. But when a war this size is decided in less than 72 hours, it just lets everybody speechless.

Edited By: Alin on Sep 1st 2014, 17:44:53

Pain Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 17:47:41

nah people just dont seem to give a fluff anymore. what we need is a huge influx of players, if only there was some type of social media that had the ability to integrate a game of this type into it.

OT: alin its time to change your sig to something with correct info :P
Your mother is a nice woman

Furious999 Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 17:57:33

I believe the war has run it's course. It could do with being brought to a tidy and dignified end. "Great fight, fair play on all sides, pity you got tagkilled but, hey, stuff happens." That sort of thing.

And THEN I can farm all you sorry, war torn guys. :)

HA

Give the poor netter a chance I say. Your land will be going to a good cause.

Course if SoF, LaF, whatever, leadership is too SCARED to end the war. Well that is another matter entirely. No one wants to be farmed after all. I can see that maybe flogging a dead horse might seem more dignified than FIGHTING OFF A BUNCH OF MERE fluffING NETTERS.

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 18:00:49

Originally posted by Nuketon:

ip ban list because the mods just plain get fed up with certain attitudes and the dummies with the attitudes are just plain too stupid to figure out how to proxie properly.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Alin Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 18:05:42

Originally posted by Pain:
nah people just dont seem to give a fluff anymore. what we need is a huge influx of players, if only there was some type of social media that had the ability to integrate a game of this type into it.

Can you proof 100% percent that my sig is wrong ?

Marshal Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 19:25:05

even if alin's sig would be wrong he couldn't change it.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 19:47:37

more of a question as to whether or not i want to expend that much energy to prove it, when most people just accept the fact that you obviously just posted it incorrectly.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

EL Rapy

Sep 1st 2014, 19:51:32

yes yes yes

Sauron NBK Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 21:44:22

People are too busy fapping to katniss everdeen.

Nuketon Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 22:23:27

I guess I'm just used to seeing all the trolls out here spewing nonsense. Apparently no one cheated or fought unjustly or got all that butthurt overall this set. Amazing.

Pain Game profile

Sep 2nd 2014, 1:16:52

Originally posted by Alin:
Originally posted by Pain:

Can you proof 100% percent that my sig is wrong ?

yes because i know who maize actually is. but theres no chance im ever going to reveal it. :)

braden Game profile

Sep 2nd 2014, 2:44:05

yea, i can promise you maize isn't helmet, alin. you can not believe me, but i assure you i'm telling the truth.

do you really expect helmet to be a colour at all? i mean, lets take into account the.. four? years of botting them before they gave the game a gigantic fluff you, i'm out and left altogether? him and fin, whom we all know is really ronnie, the two greatest tricks this game has ever seen :P

(and that includes how pain got his colour.. hey ohh!)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 2nd 2014, 3:11:27

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
Tella just got married. He has no time to talk on AT... too busy doing chores his wife gives him : )

What a swell chap.

Edited By: tellarion on Sep 2nd 2014, 14:25:22
See Original Post
Do as I say, not as I do.

Alin Game profile

Sep 2nd 2014, 5:18:59

Sorry i don`t believe neither of you. I know 4sure he had contribution(from RD) @ Arrow being booted out of the game.

So 6-7 years latter he was the same cheater he ever was. Also - i can not ever believe a RDer, 100%. Because, altough many people in this game considered RD something "cool" and "mind-blowing" ( i had seen this all over the places ), RD meant something really lame, in my opinion. Maybe it was cool when everybody were in their 15-20 range, but it went full retard when people did the same fluff ( in a text based game ) when over 25.

Edited By: Alin on Sep 2nd 2014, 5:30:18

Killa Game profile

Sep 2nd 2014, 6:45:45

IX made arrow leave the game. It was one of angy's goals.
+Killa

Hawkster Game profile

Sep 2nd 2014, 7:58:54

I have plenty to say ... but when I did everyone tells me I am just whinging. So I stopped saying it and just keep it all to myself now :p

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Sep 2nd 2014, 8:05:20

Originally posted by Hawkster:
I have plenty to say ... but when I did everyone tells me I am just whinging. So I stopped saying it and just keep it all to myself now :p

You listened? You're on your own then!
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Hawkster Game profile

Sep 2nd 2014, 12:10:07

Meh I am used to whinging to myself, have debates too. I always win that way :D

tellarion Game profile

Sep 2nd 2014, 14:27:21

Originally posted by GodHead Dibs:
Originally posted by Nuketon:

ip ban list because the mods just plain get fed up with certain attitudes and the dummies with the attitudes are just plain too stupid to figure out how to proxie properly.

I know you weren't being serious, but I thought I'd just point out that there have only been 4 bans this entire set. 2 were spambots, one was an offensive spam nick, and one was Dagga.

mrford Game profile

Sep 2nd 2014, 14:39:48

dibs is just an idiot that forgets his login info all the time and assumes he was banned

literally
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 2nd 2014, 14:45:09

Originally posted by Killa:
IX made arrow leave the game. It was one of angy's goals.

IIRC, that was the reset I got caught spying on IX, and I blamed it on Arrow.

Sorry, Arrow!
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 2nd 2014, 15:17:56

DANCE XXX DANCE SPIN SPIN SPIN??
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

VicRattlehead Game profile

Sep 2nd 2014, 15:32:23

Clearly, the problem is the lack of Martian Law. Once Martian Law is declared, the spamming and trash talking will resume its normal pace. Once again, martian is to blame.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 2nd 2014, 15:41:04

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO fluff

that is all

++martian
AT head of VicRattlehead
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Pain Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 4:16:50

Originally posted by Alin:
Sorry i don`t believe neither of you. I know 4sure he had contribution(from RD) @ Arrow being booted out of the game.

So 6-7 years latter he was the same cheater he ever was. Also - i can not ever believe a RDer, 100%. Because, altough many people in this game considered RD something "cool" and "mind-blowing" ( i had seen this all over the places ), RD meant something really lame, in my opinion. Maybe it was cool when everybody were in their 15-20 range, but it went full retard when people did the same fluff ( in a text based game ) when over 25.

ok fine dont believe me, not my loss :)

DStone Rocks Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 4:48:53

the war is blahh