Verified:

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 26th 2014, 12:43:21

Originally posted by mdevol:
Who cheated?

I, too, would like to know the answer(s) to this question.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 19:13:40

ttt
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 20:42:01

Originally posted by Pang:
whoever it was, there's no need for that sort of weird and unsolicited outburst.

what's you doing with the getting the offended in a #sofwar channel? thought you were too busy hanging out in #Paradigm?
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Pain Game profile

Aug 30th 2014, 1:28:04

Who cheated?

KJ and his "wife"

but then again lots af alliance have probably had the same deals. some more obvious then others.
Your mother is a nice woman

mdevol Game profile

Aug 30th 2014, 6:43:54

Originally posted by Pain:
Who cheated?

KJ and his "wife"

but then again lots af alliance have probably had the same deals. some more obvious then others.

I hope that isn't the entirety of what he was talking about.

It is funny though, that he just threw out the accusation of people cheating and once questioned about it, went silent.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Academus Game profile

Aug 30th 2014, 9:47:41

+1 NukEvil - great post

Alin Game profile

Aug 30th 2014, 10:39:36

Originally posted by locket:
Originally posted by NukEvil:
This thread is gold.

So the LaF/SoF side is losing for the first time I can remember in a long time, and, going by what I'm seeing here, they're all demoralized/butt-hurt about it. So let me get this straight--the side which dominated the server for years, using information gained from actions outside the game (I won't call it hacking because AFAIK they only used admin credentials that weren't theirs) and tactics such as breaking pacts and suddenly FSing out of the blue (thank God *that* doesn't happen anymore, right?) is now politically and militarily out-maneuvered by people who actually didn't use admin credentials to get an edge on their enemies, and they're essentially crying about it? And they're disliking one of their own members for bringing a little fun into an otherwise sad chatroom?

So, how's it feel? How does it feel now that all your "extralegal" tactics have been for nothing? LaF did it first, then they paid for it, and they're still paying for it, even though the people responsible have allegedly been banned from the game for it. RD did it next, and they got mass-deleted, and now no longer exist, at least in name (probably mostly went to SX, which, if they did, would simply be justice). And SoF, poor, poor SoF, just throws up its hands and yells every time "We didn't know! How could we have known?" They supported their cheating allies every time. And the server has been shown that SoF can't hold its own against a single netting alliance they FSed OOP, and now can't seem to get keep their allies from dying. And Rage, well...I do have a long memory. Which, for this game, in itself is sad, but this isn't about me.

To the other side, I can only say that I feel for you. Having to put up with alliances who refused to play the game as it was supposed to be played, ran by leaders who were barely "people". I left this server due to these conditions. You can't enjoy a game where the other side cheats again and again and, even when caught, continue to dominate. I do hope their domination is coming to an end, and I do hope the winning side doesn't use their current victory as an excuse to become the ones they fought against for so long. From an outsider looking in who thinks he knows the circumstances, this seems to be an optimistic event.

Unfortunately, all it's going to do is breed bad feelings. Good luck everyone!

Want to know what I find funny? How often your side had similar hidden information or had people cheating and getting away with it. It sure is fun eh!

Really? Can you give like : 1 example in the last 2-3 years ?

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 30th 2014, 13:11:25

How did we get to cheating?

I just wanted to know if that was Alin sneaking into our channel or someone else who was being a knob. It was someone else being a knob :p

re: cheating -> I'm not aware of anything with respect to cheating that hasn't been discussed ad nauseam on these boards.

Edited By: Pang on Aug 30th 2014, 15:10:31
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

mdevol Game profile

Aug 30th 2014, 19:44:55

locket brought it to our attention that some on our side have been cheating along the way, as means to justify the often shady and sometimes illegal tactics his side has used over the last decade...(him being an RD apologist and all)

we simply asked who it was that was cheating and he disappeared.

just like Xyle and iScode and Symac and Warriror disappeared when asked who was "cheating" this reset.

Answer: they didn't have one. They tried to make it Tella, and failed. Tried to put it on me, and failed. Even after the investigation found nothing, they still are running around saying it happened.

Yet, we are the ones that throw baseless speculation onto the wall hoping it sticks. It sure is fun, eh?
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2014, 20:47:30

So the only thing I took from this thread is.....

Mr. Ford is a leader somewhere? Who the hell would be stupid enough to let him make any decisions?!

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 10th 2014, 17:15:21

Still want to find out from Locket who cheated...

PraetorNLS Game profile

Sep 10th 2014, 17:36:07

I thought it was funny, i literaly spray painted my screen with beer when i read Karnage`s stunt.
+1 to Karnage
CLASSIC !
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

mrford Game profile

Sep 10th 2014, 17:42:12

Originally posted by ZEN:
So the only thing I took from this thread is.....

Mr. Ford is a leader somewhere? Who the hell would be stupid enough to let him make any decisions?!

I am no leader. I do sometimes lead chats, but I protest the entire time.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford