Verified:

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 0:39:41

Just want to let you know that I care. :)
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

JOE DANGER

Aug 29th 2014, 0:42:10

EXPLOSIONS BY STEALTH?

HA!

MilitantOrgy Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 1:20:05

And yet no comment from the leader of said alliance either? :D

Suncrusher Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 1:49:09

can something that never really existed, cease to exist?

Rook Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 2:31:32

Yes.
1. multiple definitions of existence
2. nonlinear time: a thing may cease to be before it has begun to be
3. doughnut holes

mrcuban Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 3:22:41

what tag?

pkeogan Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 3:37:12

Swamp People

xSx

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 3:41:38

Who?
i don't really keep track of the politics of this game.
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 3:42:01

; }
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

zerozerozero Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 15:16:53

we need Red X to confirm if this is true.. seems like a hoax.

grimjoww Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 17:26:21

tagkilled / annihilated?

Furious999 Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 17:34:30

Disbanded more like.

(edit) No, I looked in game and they each seem to be marked as "dead".

So lemming like suicide or some cunning re-start plan??

Edited By: Furious999 on Aug 29th 2014, 17:39:26
See Original Post

Uncle James Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 17:40:47

No we got tired of the all the clans all hitting us at the same time. So we all went untagged or joined another tag for the moment. We all all still playing and in the last days of the reset we will send you all our 10k of missiles we will have stockpiled by then to the main offenders. So if you thought is was funny to farm our tag and think nothing of it you are wrong>

SWAMP THING WILL DISH OUT PAYBACKS PERSONALLY> SO IF YOU HIT ME YOU MADE THE LIST TO GET MISSILES> JUST SEARCH THE NAME AND THE MOST HITS BY A CLAN GETS THE MOST YOU KNOW WHAT>

Edited By: Uncle James on Aug 29th 2014, 17:45:05

macmd Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 17:51:45

lulz

iccyh Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 17:57:52

If that's how you guys want to play it, that's obviously up to you. That said, you're not going to make any friends or gain any respect by suiciding on people later in the reset. Friends and respect are what you need to avoid a repeat of what happened this 'set, you know that right?

If you suicide on people rather than trying to deal with this diplomatically you're just going to cement the impression that people already have of xSx, which is that the tag is worthless and that there's no point in talking to you.

Furious999 Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 18:03:16

There is a flaw in the plan Uncle James. Well, more than one.

I think I'll leave events to reveal the flaws to you.

Meanwhile RIP xSx.

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 19:05:01

Welp, looks like it's time for the alliances involved to search for restarts in tags that aren't at war or untagged restarts, then let the tag owners know/diffuse all their missiles repeatedly.

xSx will still be no more, and your little suiciding will be for nothing :)
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

iNouda Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 19:06:58

Death to Suiciders!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 29th 2014, 19:36:44

I am curious to see how they obtained 10k missiles.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Makolyte Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 19:51:24

Looking at their hit stats...

Attacks: ~950
Kills: 2 kills

Defends: 4631
Deaths: 18

That's a 1:5 A:D ratio, and 1:9 K:D ratio. You might think that's really really bad, but think about it like this: If they hadn't entered the war those 4631 hits would've been directed towards people that actually attacked. Thus they were good meatshields for Side A.

--------------------------------------------
Alliance: VP of Death Knights
FFA: XI warrior
--------------------------------------------

MilitantOrgy Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 20:03:14

Im curious as to which tags not at war are gonna take restart countries.....

Furious999 Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 20:19:06

Achieving two kills seems to me quite a worthwhile achievement.

But it looks as though xSx lack the experience and/or maturity to appreciate that. Like football club owners they were only interested in immediate triumphs and unable to build towards an eventual success.

I have seen a spam clan turned into an effective and respected one in just two sets. It was an extraordinary feat achieved by a young girl with organisational ability, charisma and strength of mind way beyond her years. But she also had a whole lot of Earth experience. Having watched what had to happen for that clan to establish itself I am not in the least surprised that every other spam clan I have come across disappears just as quickly as it starts up.

One of the clever things the girl did was to give people experience of the co-operation needed for kill runs - and the fun of them - not by taking us to war before we were ready but rather by offering our services to the slightly less haughty of the established clans in killing off the suiciders and little groups of inept multies that used to snap at their heels. Of course this served a second purpose in preparing the ground for getting the first pact or two. But it also fostered belief in the members, boosted esprit de corps and allowed her to identify among the numerous waves of people her spamming recruited the ones who had an aptitude, or at least liking, for killing as opposed to netting. She was eventually able to take us into a small war (again cementing a relationship at the same time) late in the second set the clan existed. We did OK and the respect that earned did more than anything else to allow worthwhile pacts to be achieved as early as the third set.

Of course achieving discipline and a fun environment within the clan was equally important as was training up the noobs. But I think I admired the measures she took to create self belief in the members and to win the respect of the established clans the most.

Rook Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 21:33:40

Uncle James, esprit de corps and other snapping, inept haughtiness aside, I'm thinking of a classic line from Die Hard.

http://cdn.hark.com/...yer_fb.swf?pid=lmwxrfrtnj

Does that sound kind of like SDI?

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 30th 2014, 3:20:45

Uncle james=outlaw/taker just so everyone knows :)

How many ti.es will it take taker? Before you realize something. No one likes you. Everyone hates you and your spam tags. I have a feeling you will be killed oop every set from here on out

Your like fazer, youtake great advice and fluff all over it. Everytime it is given to you... hell wouldnt doubt if fazer 'helps' you run these worthless clans that get killed and farmed everyset
The Death Knights

XI

tellarion Game profile

Aug 30th 2014, 16:44:44

I don't think UJ is taker/outlaw....He was an old NA member and spent a set in Evo.

But UJ...you realize that you guys got involved in a war, and all the alliances on the opposing side formally declared war on you, right? You morons always whine about being farmed, but you fluffing declared war on DK, and DK's friends came to mess you up. Ya'll done goofed.

Boltar Game profile

Aug 30th 2014, 17:02:45

they will continue to do what they do... they are like fluffroaches.. dont matter what u do, they will still live on.. ive tried to help undertaker for the past 2.5 yrs now.. as i and my friends on team server have killed him over and over again for the last 2.5 yrs.. some of the countries in those tags arent completely crap. they might have some promise.. and i wouldnt mind helping those individuals, but not the whole tag..

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 30th 2014, 18:08:26

we will be back, xSx will never die!
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Furious999 Game profile

Aug 30th 2014, 18:39:04

Good for you, sir. If at first you don't succeed try, try again.

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 30th 2014, 22:14:09

You mean, if at first you dont succeed an do the same fluff every set there after?
The Death Knights

XI

archaic Game profile

Aug 31st 2014, 6:14:26

You guys do realize that Red-X is actually trolling you?

oui?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Aug 31st 2014, 6:16:13

WUT. Redx troll?
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 1st 2014, 8:18:14

Aaliyah - Try Again (Slowed And Bass Boosted) HD: http://youtu.be/hm_nNAO7HT0

For you xSx

:-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Furious999 Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 8:57:15

Hmmmmmmm

Check out the attitude.

Attitude tech definately maxed out there! Now if I was just forty years younger.

GO xSx GO