Verified:

Kevro Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 1:27:12

What is the general rule for grabbing on this server. Seems that if I grab anyone with a clan tag, even one time, my pop gets decimated by spy ops and Chem missles within minutes

Collzaboration Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 2:02:21

HS declared war on us untagged so if you are an untagged country we are killing any that move funny and more.... You could join us and have some fun and maybe end up netting if you like. http://loc.ghqnet.com/

Skulls of Dominion Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 2:07:31

1/1 retal and 2/1 retal if your clan is allied to them. now thats the most common, but clans and players can and do change things up. Then there the few that can just be ass's.

Desperado Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 3:00:45

Yea, if you're land grabbed once, retal once. Being new and by yourself its always best to not be untagged, make your own tag if you want, or join an established clan. Most clans will leave you be if you make your retal, but then there are certain other clans that will farm you for retaling, whether you retal right or not, and pass it off as some non existent war they claim to be in.

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Bigwiggle Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 5:30:13

You shouldn't get beat up like that for one grab, the clan in question is either bored or mean spirited
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

Kevro Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 9:19:50

Ok, thanks for the replies. Guess I got someone after a bad day at work lol

Twain Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 16:13:01

And fair or unfair, untagged countries generally don't get the benefit of the doubt.

If you want to play solo, tag up all your countries in one tag and let us know who you are so that if something happens, people know who to contact.

If you do that, you generally get a lot more respect within the game (doesn't mean something couldn't happen still, but you limit your risk)

Raging Budda Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 17:30:16

Originally posted by Twain:
And fair or unfair, untagged countries generally don't get the benefit of the doubt.

If you want to play solo, tag up all your countries in one tag and let us know who you are so that if something happens, people know who to contact.

If you do that, you generally get a lot more respect within the game (doesn't mean something couldn't happen still, but you limit your risk)

This is by far the best way to play if you want to go it alone. This enables any of your countries in the tag to retal a landgrab done on your tag. Posting here is also a wise idea, as if your countries look war-like, some people tend to get a preemptive tigger finger to avoid suicders.
Your base is mine!

Desperado Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 18:42:30

Heh... Tigger finger

pants antler

Marshal Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 19:25:33

Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Aug 30th 2014, 14:30:39

Originally posted by Bigwiggle:
You shouldn't get beat up like that for one grab, the clan in question is either bored or mean spirited

Nope just at war constantly......

Donny Game profile

Aug 30th 2014, 16:10:29

dont run untagged' we slaughter the untaggeds always has been in EE
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Home Turf Game profile

Aug 30th 2014, 17:32:01

I start at the top and work my way down.
HT

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Aug 30th 2014, 17:44:24

I saw a certain clan killed an untagged that grabbed like two time neither were on the tag the killed it. I wasn't impressed.

Xninja Game profile

Aug 30th 2014, 18:02:40

Originally posted by Billyjoe of UCF:
I saw a certain clan killed an untagged that grabbed like two time neither were on the tag the killed it. I wasn't impressed.

Its lame, I agree. I always target active hitting countries. I can only control my own actions though. What other people want to do with their countries is on them. I don't encourage complete domination on untagged countries... the clans need their land one way or another....
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

Aug 30th 2014, 22:42:03

Originally posted by Xninja:
Originally posted by Billyjoe of UCF:

Its lame, I agree. I always target active hitting countries. I can only control my own actions though. What other people want to do with their countries is on them. I don't encourage complete domination on untagged countries... the clans need their land one way or another....

I look at it this way ... allow them to grow etc... if it is HS then they just get better prepped to hit later... remove the threat upon inception!!!!!

vern Game profile

Aug 31st 2014, 0:06:07

i have to admit, i have farmed and killed an untagged country

sorry bout that billyjoe, but i do have an uncontrollable tigger finger

Aug 31st 2014, 0:19:51

Originally posted by vern:
i have to admit, i have farmed and killed an untagged country

sorry bout that billyjoe, but i do have an uncontrollable tigger finger

Everyone seems to be shying away HS started this mess...... grow a brain people!!!!

Aug 31st 2014, 1:10:11

I once detagged and killed a rank one country for an alliance farming and killing untags too much. If you are disgusted and or upset by my actions I suggest get to know me and understand why its being done. Again I have detagged and suicided alliances for uncalled for farming of untags. I was the one leading the kill team that had to deal with the aftermath. Tell HS to remove the untag threat and maybe they will be left alone......

Edited By: Collzaboration on Aug 31st 2014, 1:24:44
See Original Post

Desperado Game profile

Aug 31st 2014, 2:19:56

Originally posted by Desperado:
but then there are certain other clans that will farm you for retaling, whether you retal right or not, and pass it off as some non existent war they claim to be in.

pants antler

Khavic25 Game profile

Aug 31st 2014, 4:15:04

Untags are treated like fluff in this server. Always have been. Always will be.

NBK used to stand up for the untagged until CC used our policy against us to grow untagged and FS.

It is fluff, but it is what it is.
Damn missed it

Sep 1st 2014, 9:16:24

but then there are certain other clans that will farm you for retaling, whether you retal right or not, and pass it off as some non existent war they claim to be in.

DECLARES WAR ON DESPERVIRGIN

Sep 1st 2014, 9:23:35

Dude either get a kill under your belt or get laid....... i could give you more options but im trying to be nice.

Sep 1st 2014, 9:25:40

One alternative despy is a sex change you are too female..... you seem the gender !!! just finish the job............

shamok Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 9:33:27

Originally posted by Khavic25:

Untags are treated like fluff in this server. Always have been. Always will be.

NBK used to stand up for the untagged until CC used our policy against us to grow untagged and FS.

It is fluff, but it is what it is.

KILL/FARM CC... LOL

Desperado Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 12:58:14

Originally posted by Collzaboration:
Dude either get a kill under your belt or get laid.......

I've been absent 20 of the 28 resets in ffa and I'm right outside of the top 100 in kills, getting a kill under my belt is no trouble, trust me.

as for getting laid, i'm just waiting for your moms pelvis to heal back up

pants antler