Verified:

archaic Game profile

Aug 27th 2014, 12:50:31

sad and depressing. Are so few fluffs given that we can't at least concoct some sort of passionate troll-fest?

http://youtu.be/Gb4eZ7Z5yk8
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Alin Game profile

Aug 27th 2014, 13:01:48

To much people just respecting their alliance policy of "AT BAN".

AT earned the status of a bad famed place. Like a whore house, a rockers bar or a drugs dealer.

archaic Game profile

Aug 27th 2014, 13:05:36

what is this AT ban you speak of??
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Alin Game profile

Aug 27th 2014, 14:12:23

is like having a small non functional fluff - and you are not allowed (by a greater force) to use a enlarging pump and/or buy pills.

XiQter

Aug 27th 2014, 14:44:43

Originally posted by Alin:
is like having a small non functional fluff - and you are not allowed (by a greater force) to use a enlarging pump and/or buy pills.

That might be the worst and best anology ive heard

Savage Game profile

Aug 27th 2014, 15:08:57

The server had 550 players +-

AT bans are silly

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 27th 2014, 17:17:01

Starting next round I'm banning AT bans!
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Furious999 Game profile

Aug 27th 2014, 17:25:30

I used to taunt RD and the other young cheats in the long ago. My alliance heads disliked it quite a lot and it got a few quite promising countries killed under me. But I got fun out of it. When they took the time to kill my country I knew I'd got under their skin a bit.

I remmber trying to stonewall once. I was up against this one kid with maybe 200-300 countries and they each came in on the run in number order. I was surprised at how slow it was really - nothing like the speed I read of here. You could tell from the patterns exactly which part of what was going on was his bots and what things he had to intervene in himself.

What used totally to amaze me was the hours those kids put in. And that was one of the things they didn't like to have pointed out on AT. I don't think spending long dreary hours doing hideously repetitive things was quite the self delusory image they were trying to create.

mdevol Game profile

Aug 27th 2014, 17:31:49

Any thread with troll potential gets hijacked by ford and Alin.

They deviate from the topic and it turns into them fluffing about who cheated when and gets filled with personal attacks. The art of flaming has diminished greatly.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

TAN Game profile

Aug 27th 2014, 17:34:28

If we can beat the SoF/LaF/RAGE bedbuddies 2 sets in a row, then we'll have the right to talk fluff.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Alin Game profile

Aug 27th 2014, 17:37:17

Originally posted by mdevol:
Any thread with troll potential gets hijacked by ford and Alin.

They deviate from the topic and it turns into them fluffing about who cheated when and gets filled with personal attacks. The art of flaming has diminished greatly.

since when did you become such a biatch ?

Furious999 Game profile

Aug 27th 2014, 17:38:23

Yeah. We suffer from too much history I think - which perhaps I was guilty of demonstrating just above :(

Anyway I'm merely a bystander in this war. Pretty much impressed that people keep going at it as they are. Not too sure what there is left to prove?

Alin Game profile

Aug 27th 2014, 17:42:38

Those who denies the importance of history have no future ... | - * |

mrford Game profile

Aug 27th 2014, 17:45:29

But those who are stuck in the past can't move forward.

Mdevol case in point. He hasn't noticed we squashed our beef.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

TAN Game profile

Aug 27th 2014, 17:47:33

"When it come to beef, he don't want do nothing but cook." -Jadakiss, Rite Where U Stand - Gang Starr
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2014, 19:01:05

Neal tells me not to post on AT - I don't listen.

Boltar Game profile

Aug 27th 2014, 19:05:08

AT earned the status of a bad famed place. Like a whore house, a rockers bar or a drugs dealer.

whats so wrong with whore houses or rockers bars?

Alin Game profile

Aug 27th 2014, 19:09:15

Absolutely nothing. Something wrong with the people preaching that those are bad tought...

You can`t have a good troll nowadays here - you risk to either piss your alliance boss or other bosses. I usually do them both at once | - * |.

Heston Game profile

Aug 27th 2014, 19:16:45

Lol i get at banned by the mods, your tag doesnt count.

You clearly dont know how to have a good time!
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Boltar Game profile

Aug 27th 2014, 19:32:08

hey if ur gunna piss people off might as well do it right

Furious999 Game profile

Aug 27th 2014, 19:40:16

Wow, sounds like brat camp for most of you guys.

Sitting in stone circles.

BladeEWG Game profile

Aug 28th 2014, 10:59:01

Its just not too much fun flaming anymore.
Most of my jabs go over the heads of these newbie posters and the only ones that get them anymore are Alin and Boltar
::shakes head::
Just not enuf fun...
and
WE NEED MORE COWBELLS!!!!!

Neil30 Game profile

Aug 28th 2014, 11:38:56

i find your lack of star wars quotes disturbing

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Aug 28th 2014, 14:33:31

DANGER STAY OFF OF THIS THREAD!

HA!
BILL
AT BANNER

Furious999 Game profile

Aug 28th 2014, 14:48:59

!!WOT! no explosions!!

BILL, BILL I appeal to you.

As a reasonable man.

Ah no that's not right. On second thoughts, ah - ah -

I appeal to you anyway.

Life without pyrotechnics is almost like life without exclamation marks and CAPS LOCK, just no life at all. :(

braden Game profile

Aug 28th 2014, 14:55:52

Originally posted by Furious999:
I used to taunt RD and the other young cheats in the long ago. My alliance heads disliked it quite a lot

yes, they were [likely] the people you were taunting.

Furious999 Game profile

Aug 28th 2014, 15:07:14

Ahhhhh.

Clever. Clever AND devious. Ha.

I always thought they didn't like it because they thought I would bring the cheats about the alliance's ears.

But now, if they WERE the cheats they WOULD want me to think that wouldn't they. Ha. So they WERE the cheats after all!!!

But then, if they weren't the cheats they would also think that wouldn't they?

Hmmm.

I'm sure I've come across something like this before. The answer is you ask both of them if they are lieing.

But I only seem to have one to ask.

Hmmmmm.

And they are long gone (like the cheats).

I didn't bring the cheats about our ears though. Which is kinda suggestive.

But they banned me from posting on AT and I obeyed. So I guess that doesn't help.

Anyway fluff AT bans and AT banners. Banners are for waving. Hurrah!

Boltar Game profile

Aug 28th 2014, 15:11:02

what tag was u in furious? that may help on whether some people can enlighten u if u had any RD members or not

BladeEWG Game profile

Aug 28th 2014, 23:34:30

didn't ever tag have some hidden Rd'ers?

iScode Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 5:51:39

sorry, I have been inactive due to family reasons :(.

When I get back I probably wont start trolling though.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

KriSatZ Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 6:08:05

I've been flaunting around AT Bans since '08.

In all fairness, you are slapping us about the place. And I really liked what SoL did end last set as well. Although, from a personal point of view it would be nice to win, this is actually the most fun i've had warring in a while. I see no fun in 3-4 day wars and then farm for 2 weeks. Not my style.

Back onto OP, I actually think when you kill an opponent it hurts more if you do it, stay silent and move on. Knife hurts deeper.

All the fluffting around on AT just detracts from good job being done ingame.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

Furious999 Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 10:38:18

I played in The Fist Boltar and they were as honourable a bunch as you could meet. I don't think I'd find myself paying any very close attention to someone who wanted to explain to me that one of us was cheating.

Smikke played when I was there - he was nobbut a lad as I recall, a man full grown long since now. I suppose if he told me that we had harboured a cheat I'd listen. It would be a considerable surprise though. And a disappointment.

Cokesplash Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 12:38:41

I agree because my bonus tells me I do

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2014, 14:46:26

Originally posted by Furious999:
I played in The Fist Boltar and they were as honourable a bunch as you could meet. I don't think I'd find myself paying any very close attention to someone who wanted to explain to me that one of us was cheating.

Smikke played when I was there - he was nobbut a lad as I recall, a man full grown long since now. I suppose if he told me that we had harboured a cheat I'd listen. It would be a considerable surprise though. And a disappointment.
I don't think any of the top Fist heads were RD (I talked about this with Spawn once during a 3 hour car trip), most of them were there for many many years and knew other people in real life. I think the same applied to RIVAL who had a bunch of really longstanding heads. Of course, Fist heads didn't run a customized clan site to get people's personal email passwords unlike the old RIVAL heads, but still :P

Pretty sure we had members who were in RD at some point though, but not much we could have done about that.

MauricXe Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 14:52:48

xyle sux

tellarion Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 15:39:08

Oh there was some fluff talking on day 1-2 of the war. It quickly disappeared when they realized they were losing. I haven't seen scott show his face around here for a while :D

Sof only stays off the forums when they're losing :)

aponic Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 15:43:34

I was posting and trolling until you pointed out that i misread your post Tella. Meh.

It's hard to keep trolling the same old -- we need to switch things up. EVO and LAF can join together and FS SOL and Rage
SOF
Cerevisi

Furious999 Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 15:47:42

Change partners and dance with me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv4CXIRs6Ec

mrford Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 16:02:56

Originally posted by tellarion:
Oh there was some fluff talking on day 1-2 of the war. It quickly disappeared when they realized they were losing. I haven't seen scott show his face around here for a while :D

or one could view it as SoF responds to the other side's fluffing when they are winning, and dont fluff themselves when they are losing.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

tellarion Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 16:57:56

Originally posted by mrford:

or one could view it as SoF responds to the other side's fluffing when they are winning, and dont fluff themselves when they are losing.

And vice versa. All I know is, scott, sov and a few others were all fluff talking on day one before all the cards were played out, and they seem to have disappeared since. I mean, I applaud it, but I'd think it would be backwards. Show class by not crowing about your victories, and have fun and talk fluff when you're losing.

That being said, yes, you guys haven't been sore losers for the most part, which is a good reflection on you guys.

I've started to realize that a lot of people aren't really having fun anymore, and they let this fluff get out of control and get too personal.

Iron Mike Tyson

Aug 29th 2014, 17:19:08

It seems my unique unconquerable skill is needed once again, so indeed I am here to break the will of everyone. I will take your hearts and eat your children. You know what I do - bodybags for all of you.

Die Laf Die

Aug 29th 2014, 17:38:29

This is the most boring war ever.

Furious999 Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 18:09:02

It is certainly going on long after any conceivable point is served.

Surely time for a peace conference.

They are often held at Versailles - I'm available to chair the thing if my very reasonable expenses are met.

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 21:01:27

Originally posted by Iron Mike Tyson:
It seems my unique unconquerable skill is needed once again, so indeed I am here to break the will of everyone. I will take your hearts and eat your children. You know what I do - bodybags for all of you.

yah, i know what you do. you bite the ears off of people so that they don't get offended by listening to your nonsense.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Iron Mike Tyson

Aug 29th 2014, 21:33:42

You assertions are ludicrous, just ludicrous. Praise be to Allah. I have been gifted with the power to make my enemies crumple before me. You have been gifted with insufferable negligence to the truth. Do you have children? I am going to stomp on their testicles so you can feel my pain.

Alin Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 22:57:03

Well i think it is the fact that Sof losses all the wars when the numbers are even or close. Wins the blind-side wars and the 2:1 member ratio wars. This year i remember they lost 1:1 with Sol and this one ( numbers were pretty even both times and they got the FS this reset). Won when they blindsided MD - but still got tag killed due to Sol sacrifice.

Maybe they went into "silent" mode because some of them just realized that they are a rather average alliance, far, far away from the "top spot" war alliance they pretended to be.

Atryn Game profile

Aug 30th 2014, 11:45:03

Originally posted by aponic:
I was posting and trolling until you pointed out that i misread your post Tella. Meh.

It's hard to keep trolling the same old -- we need to switch things up. EVO and LAF can join together and FS SOL and Rage

That may be switching it up for Evo, but LaF has warred both of those in the past few sets.

Now LaF hitting SoF.... that would be switching it up.