Verified:

Makinso Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 16:32:47

SOL Declares war on Rage.

We're sorry you are simply no longer linear to our political path.
There for we will not be signing an FDP with you.

Karma's a fluff!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcA9LIIXWw

-SOL Command

Edited By: Makinso on Aug 23rd 2014, 20:08:50
See Original Post

Makinso Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 16:33:03

There hawkster happy bird now? :-p

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 20th 2014, 17:29:53

what happened to the buddie bears?:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Kaos Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 17:54:31

We needed less pacts next set :)

See you on the Battlefield!

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Aug 20th 2014, 19:06:43

I see
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2014, 19:31:26

Too funny LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Hawkster Game profile

Aug 21st 2014, 7:45:10

meh tbh I was happy once MD started hitting RAGE cause imho it was getting rather boring until that point. I actually did not notice any impact nor fact that SoL had started hitting until I seen the war reports. MD already had the fire power to break us for the other clans to finish our countries off and already inflicting damage to RAGE. So yea I am not surprised that SoL did this to make it more convenient as it really was not necessary otherwise.

I was just having fun before :p but more importantly I just think a clan should make things official. It is not very classy of them if they dont imho.

Link Game profile

Aug 21st 2014, 7:48:13

claim whatever personal victories you can bro

this has been the most fun i have had in this game in a looooong time
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Makinso Game profile

Aug 23rd 2014, 20:09:07

:) It's okay warster :-P

Was just making fun of things

Makinso Game profile

Aug 23rd 2014, 20:09:27

I wasn't joking about the karma stuff though :-P

But that's an FA thing ;)

Makinso Game profile

Aug 23rd 2014, 20:10:34

Dear Kaos,

RAGE dropped SOL last set. :-P

I'm just making a quote on the line that was used to drop is.

Boltar Game profile

Aug 24th 2014, 16:10:04

dont mind Kaos Maki.. last set he was probably still in limbo between sof and rage.. his account being in sof and his country in rage last set

Trife Game profile

Aug 24th 2014, 16:17:05

Seems there was a lot of sof in rage last set, from members all the way to leaders. Methinks rage should just be renamed SoFjr

But they're too busy getting dey azzzzzzzz whooped to consider this right now :)

Riddler Game profile

Aug 24th 2014, 17:30:14

pfffft....looks like a lot of fluff talking... well just so you all know RAGE has no SOF members in leadership, we have no SOF members tagged RAGE except for the one who was banned from SoF and we recruited him as an experienced player. I personally don't care win lose or draw, it's a game and thats how we are taking this as a game to be played and having a ton of fun...so talk all the fluff you want.

Boltar Game profile

Aug 24th 2014, 18:21:41

Kaos, played in SoF with me. so ur wrong on that front.. whether or not he is a old rager or not. is not my business.. i just know who i have played with.. and know that person is tagged under Rage this set and last.

Alin Game profile

Aug 24th 2014, 18:26:54

Rage was Sof outpost for 2 sets now. Sure usual members are old ragers or whatever - but the decision factor is something else.

Good luck with that - you will need it.

locket Game profile

Aug 24th 2014, 19:51:43

Funny how the other side acts exactly like Sof/Laf the moment they get the chance ;)

Boltar Game profile

Aug 24th 2014, 20:01:29

im not involved in this war.. not so lucky

Makinso Game profile

Aug 24th 2014, 20:22:36

You are referring to whom locket ?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 24th 2014, 20:26:46

Kaos is a super old rager, most of you new ragers wouldnt even know him, he played back with wargodess I believe.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Boltar Game profile

Aug 24th 2014, 20:34:42

wargoddess in rage isnt that old.

Riddler Game profile

Aug 24th 2014, 22:50:21

Syko, Kaos is way older than WG, and WG hasn't played in RAGE in forever. Hell Boltar I believe I could say you are an old Rager too, but I wouldn't want word of that spreading around lol. I do appreciate all teh comic relief though...makes this game fun!

Suicidal Game profile

Aug 24th 2014, 23:24:25

I see Trife is still a whiney, little fluffball......we in Rage like this stuff.....we play a War Game, and Trife gets his panties in a bunch because we war.....like I said, we like this stuff

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Aug 24th 2014, 23:28:50

I was in RAGE in 2001...

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 24th 2014, 23:42:34

i was in rage like in 04 or so
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 25th 2014, 0:23:07

My name was mentioned ??
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Trife Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 0:34:43

lol suicidal

fact 1) sof leaders were largely running the show (including the warchats) last reset

fact 2) your side is getting whooped like the broncos did in the superbowl last year. but hey, if you're having fun, more power to you guys!

MEAT Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 2:16:06

Gg

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 2:22:19

Originally posted by Boltar:

Well compared too EE she is old in Rage. Why you talkin to me you damn suicider?

Boltar Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 3:02:56

nah Riddler do not believe ive ever been in Rage.

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

Well compared too EE she is old in Rage. Why you talkin to me you damn suicider?

well u insulted 2 people there.. 1 u called me a suicider.. but more importantly u just called her old

tellarion Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 3:03:10

Sov has or had red access in rage's site, he was running rage's warchats against lcn, and then sol/md, and he even claimed he was posting as darrian on at(yes, i have logs of this too).

So when people say sof was running rage last set, they have legit reasons to say that. You can dispute that all you want, but it doesn't change the facts of the situation.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 3:06:52

Oh, and then there's the conjecture and observations, such as rage gaining 10 members midset and sof losing 10 last set. Or Sof members telling others they were in rage last set. But meh

Boltar Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 3:09:53

SoF didnt lose 10 members.. cause they gained 80% of TPA ;), so yes 80% of TPA and still had roughly the same amount of countries

locket Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 3:50:46

Originally posted by tellarion:
Sov has or had red access in rage's site, he was running rage's warchats against lcn, and then sol/md, and he even claimed he was posting as darrian on at(yes, i have logs of this too).

So when people say sof was running rage last set, they have legit reasons to say that. You can dispute that all you want, but it doesn't change the facts of the situation.

What does having access and running a warchat have to do with running Rage? Jesus dude. You are being a bit ridiculous lately.

Boltar Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 3:57:59

a warchat? try almost the whole show last set against LCN, and i do have that log

Karnage XZ

Aug 25th 2014, 4:11:04

Doi

m0bzta Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 4:11:20

show me logs
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

tellarion Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 5:25:12

SoF didnt lose 10 members.. cause they gained 80% of TPA ;), so yes 80% of TPA and still had roughly the same amount of countries

They didn't tag switch though. Sof lost 10 members after the wars started, and rage gained 10.

And locket, he didn't just have access, he had pres level access and was coordinating the whole war effort. Add to that the fact that he claimed to be impersonating darrian on at.

Now combine that with an incredibly abrupt about face politically, where they we're convinced to drop two long term DPs and then hit them both later in the set, despite the numbers being fairly even...

If that doesn't sound like a takeover, then I don't know what is.

Hawkster Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 7:58:52

Oh, and then there's the conjecture and observations, such as rage gaining 10 members midset and sof losing 10 last set. Or Sof members telling others they were in rage last set. But meh

1) I fail to understand how running joint WCL for alliances during a war is saying that one clan is running another. So is MD running SoL, PDM, TPA, etc this set? No prolly not, at least not because they are running joint WCL's. I joined at very end of war last set, think was last 2 days, and just starting my country it was not ready to participate. By time it was ready the war was over. Those last couple days however there was a joint SoF war channel, have no clue about prior. This does not mean SoF was running RAGE however.
2) RAGE gaining 10 members midset is just that .. purely conjecture. I know of at least 4 of us that joined RAGE last set from Juice's old game. You would have to ask Juice how many were recruited, but I think it was more than that. I dont know how many were already in RAGE prior vs how many of us just joined. But I do know at least 4 of us just started. There were couple others including iScode that were recruited from the server. None of which came from SoF, except maybe iScode (havent really followed all that drama, but seems like I heard was in SoF but could be mistaken). At any rate that is only one that might have. I dare anyone to send me proof of SoF tagging up as RAGE in pvt email or I will even discuss it in pvt.
3) I can also tell you that all clan decisions are made by RAGE leadership. Getting advise from others like SoV is just that, an advisor and friend, than RAGE makes up its own mind what it wants to do.
4) I have heard some of the reasons from various RAGE members as to why supporting SoF as well as dropping two FDP's. The mentality is basically the same from every RAGE member I have heard and has nothing to do with SoF running RAGE. FailDiegoFail has already posted in AT some of those reasons. Why not ask RAGE leadership if you really want to know, as I am sure they will tell you.

RAGE may have done a lot of things recently, but one thing they did well was heavy recruiting last set and this set, which brought some old ragers back, recruited others from server as well as brought new players to game from another old game. It was a successful recruitment and had nothing to do with SoF. The relationship between some other clans changes just like it does in RL, but it is just simply a close relationship and not any kind of take over. RAGE respects it current ties with SoF, but who knows that may change in the future or it may not.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 8:15:22

Hawkster, was sof at war with Lcn? I'm not 100% sure, but I think Lcn and sof were even pacted last set. We have pact terms that disallow fa to our pacted allies' enemies, but picking their targets and running warchats is acceptable?

With sof/rage vs sol/md, that's fine.

Hawkster Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 8:26:17

I really do not know, as I came in at very end of that war. I only know that RAGE came in to help out SoF and as such were joining SoF war channel. I have no clue what targets were selected nor even by whom. I joined war chat channel but since my country was not ready, I did not really pay any attention.

According to mdevol - Before the RAGE FS it was SoF and LaF vs SoL and MD vs SoF.
Does not mention LCN but that doesnt mean for certain they were not involved.

Edited By: Hawkster on Aug 25th 2014, 8:31:56
See Original Post

tellarion Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 9:03:09

Originally posted by Hawkster:
I really do not know, as I came in at very end of that war. I only know that RAGE came in to help out SoF and as such were joining SoF war channel. I have no clue what targets were selected nor even by whom. I joined war chat channel but since my country was not ready, I did not really pay any attention.

According to mdevol - Before the RAGE FS it was SoF and LaF vs SoL and MD vs SoF.
Does not mention LCN but that doesnt mean for certain they were not involved.

So basically you were only around last set for the very tail end, and you're trying to argue against history? Rage fsed Lcn over issues from the preceding two sets. Part of that issue was due to fdf, but I won't get into that.

Lcn and rage was a completely separate conflict from sof/laf vs md/sol, and yet sov was running the war effort against Lcn...that's pretty messed up by anyone's standards..

Hawkster Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 9:05:46

No I am trying to argue about current situation and claims that SoF is taking over and running RAGE and/or claims that SoF has members tagged up inside of RAGE. This is simply not the case.

Whether it was true in the past, I can not answer. Nor do I really care as its not the situation atm.

robyn Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 12:25:49

Thats garbage.
No sof members besides iscode are in RAGE.
Im sick of hearing it

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Aug 25th 2014, 12:43:48

The truth hurts sometimes. That is why lies are created.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Suicidal Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 13:06:00

Damn kids, you know that Rage is back!! Myself and other came back to Rage during the last set which accounts for increased membership. SOV did join in on our War Chats to train members on the use of the bot. As for picking targets, hell, I was picking targets and spying your asses off with a 300 spal on my restart.
Keep on keeping on with your fixation of Rage.....we love being the talk of the town :)

P.S. We will be back next set as well.

Kid Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 13:34:46

*smash rage*

tellarion Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 13:43:45

I'm sorry Robyn. As I said to you in private, I clearly said that was conjecture. I absolutely cannot prove that beyond what the numbers say, and how it possibly matches with the overall situation.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 13:47:38

You guys kept the member numbers up for this set, and I know you have a massive pool of vets to recruit from, so that's definitely awesome for you guys.

I think you are all missing my point here. That's great if you love to war and don't mind being hit by so many alliances. But if you want to fluff about it and complain about being hit, or if you have no idea how things got to this point, that's what I'm trying to correct. There was a series of events that resulted in an incredibly abrupt change in Rage over the past 2-3 sets, and now Rage has no pacts with Omega, Icn, TPA, Evo, Sol, MD, PDM, DK. Lcn is only pacted because they lost the war last set. That is over half the entire server....there's a very clear and obvious reason for that.....

You've made your bed, now you're sleeping in it. That's it.

Kaos Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 13:55:01

Boltar - I am flattered that someone of your AT prowess would want to talk about me so much!

After a few sets away, I joined SoF for 1 set - Left to fight with SoL for one set (where i did kick ass, and should still have my name in site) - Joined RAGE the next. I can still remember my first 3 clans - TDF (who merged to), UCN, then to RAGE where I had the pleasure of being part of 5 second kill runs before they were cool lol. (When RAGE was 500+)

I have been playing since 98. I appreciate the sentiments from Riddler, Syko, and the rest. :) I am a one alliance man, RAGE is home always has been always will be.

Either way - The RAGErs in RAGE, and exactly that - RAGERS. You always pay debts, we owed some people some favours. I don't mind the fighting though.