Verified:

Vamps Game profile

Aug 24th 2014, 14:43:32

Out of curiosity, how many alliances would retal 3:2 on this server when a country hits them twice within 72 hours? Same question goes for if a country does a RoR. I assume half the tags would just kill the country since this server is so damn lawless, but what would the netting tags do? Would they treat each hit as a 1:1 regardless, or would they implement an escalating policy so as to not just keep getting grabbed daily by the same country?

Discuss!

Home Turf Game profile

Aug 24th 2014, 15:05:56

Yeah what dumbasses would implement anything like that. That not even close to being right. If your countries weren't so landfat, folks wouldn't b hitting yall everyday. by looking at the news , yall just want to fight. Than come on here crying like your the put upon ones. What a fluffing joke.
HT

Vamps Game profile

Aug 24th 2014, 15:21:55

I don't really want this turning into a flame thread. There are enough of those around already. This was meant as an honest discussion about general policies on this server...

VicRattlehead Game profile

Aug 24th 2014, 15:40:43

On solo servers, if a country grabs me twice I generally retal 4 times, 3x or more calls for ABing to the ground.

Here, I am still learning how my team operates. Apparently we just like to not be targets. :)

Home Turf Game profile

Aug 24th 2014, 15:41:33

This aint alliance, its the kind of fluff ruining this game. You netters think anyone lgs you cause your landfat, its oh lets kill and farm him. It don't work that way.

Since I just swa it in the news and know whom yall did it too, is why I posted. Yall gots to deal with it, not me. Good Luck!
HT

Colonel Chaos Game profile

Aug 24th 2014, 17:52:44

Lmao.... there's your answer vamps... we better not mess with this guy... he's scary with his interweb courage...
Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
“Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.”
― Isaac Newton

UpTheIrons Game profile

Aug 24th 2014, 18:48:30

Please don't ruin my netting set

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Aug 24th 2014, 19:06:24

Or mine either pls
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Aug 24th 2014, 19:07:08

UpTheIrons, love the name man. :)

UpTheIrons Game profile

Aug 24th 2014, 22:59:01

Likewise! :D Love me some Marty Friedman

Aug 24th 2014, 23:01:48

The current guy, Chris Broderick, is quite the sick shredder as well. Loved his work with jag panzer too. If you like maiden and 'deth you will like them too.

http://youtu.be/T6Hs-_9588Y

UpTheIrons Game profile

Aug 24th 2014, 23:26:17

Yeah love Jag Panzer too.. saw him with them in 98 or 99 on the Age of Mastery tour

UpTheIrons Game profile

Aug 24th 2014, 23:27:02

Big fan of crabfest? hahaha

Aug 25th 2014, 0:47:45

Rad, I never got to see panzer. Almost used age of mastery for the example though, love that tune.

Is crabfest a band? I am going to my cousins big crab feast next weekend in Maryland haha

UpTheIrons Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 1:18:24

Your youtube link is an add for crabfest .... haha

Aug 25th 2014, 2:39:16

Wtf, it is supposed to be power surge by jag panzer. I didn't stick around to watch it after I grabbed the link because my internet out here in the boondocks is slow as hell.

UpTheIrons Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 2:49:41

Sure you don't own a bunch of stock in Darden Restaurant group?

:P~~

braden Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 4:37:36

it would depend on who it was. the only people on this server, really, who would do this style of grabbing would be people picking a fight. so, if trainboy hit me twice, for example, i would contact him and let him know i'd been planning on doing 3:2 and does he really want to war over it? surely he'd want to carry on netgaining as much as myself. also, if after the second grab i'm even on actual acres and then we both gained off of whatever GA were created, i'd call it good from there because it's polite and some of us enjoy the diplomacy aspect.

now, if bolts for example, lets say he wasn't from joisey and he and i weren't like totes gar for each other and he hit me twice i would call it even after two with nary a thought of any third.

vic, we try not to be the target because once you are you're just about guaranteed out of the running for nw title, simply because everybody else who isn't being targeted doesn't need to rebuild or buy military or spend turns warring. It's tricky to landgrab here, i find, because nothing stops them from doing whatever the hell they please, especially if they know you're wanting to netgain and even a one day war will put you a day back on growth or stocking and end any dreams of nw titles

h2orich Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 5:35:27

48 hours on team server because PS is 10 hours. twice in 72 hours is fine. just retal him once.

Basil Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 10:35:49

4-2 retal

Aug 25th 2014, 14:03:16

braden, lesson learned. :) I am still the fattest at present but my acres are pretty empty.

Boltar Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 14:12:00

braden is correct, and if braden was to have hit me.. id go hit for hit. and hope i came out ahead.. it all depends who hits me really. if someone who i think is a jackass or their tag is a jackass hits me.. i will take back 100% land regardless of time frame or # of retals needed.. and i am willing to fight over it

Trife Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 14:24:10

if someone hit 2x in 72 hours me i'd go to their house in my ferrari with my two supermodel girlfriends, i'd bench press 600 pounds a couple of times and then fight them IRL

UpTheIrons Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 14:30:55

Trife has the best advice

braden Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 15:58:40

and the tightest glutes

Vamps Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 22:42:11

Haha, well that basically answers my questions. I was a bit caught off guard by the anger of the owner of a country who was retaled 3:2 after they did multiple hits... Like they had never heard of an escalating policy before.

I personally think it's just playing stupidly to hit an established tag multiple times. The hits weren't really topfeeds, but also basically gained nothing for the aggressor. After the first retal the grabbing country was a couple hundred acres in the negative, and our tag was up a little bit. Then the country hits again, expecting the same result. How many times do they expect people will send 1m jets on a retal just to gain a couple hundred acres? Silly n00bs should probably learn how to grab smarter in the first place.

Anyways, the country in question sent ingame threats and is dead now. Apparently they didn't get the memo about threatening a war tag. I find netting on this server horribly boring, so I always appreciate volunteers stepping up to make things entertaining. I was curious to see if my blood lust was out of line. I appreciate the reassurance, thanks all!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 26th 2014, 18:19:35

Originally posted by Trife:
if someone hit 2x in 72 hours me i'd go to their house in my ferrari with my two supermodel girlfriends, i'd bench press 600 pounds a couple of times and then fight them IRL

LOL, so JJ23 :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Kingme Game profile

Aug 26th 2014, 19:15:54

As far as i'm concerned, you win this thread.

Home Turf Game profile

Aug 26th 2014, 21:22:31

This thread wasn't won by anyone. All I see in here is mofos that think landfat countries with no military, is a viable country for a war game. This game is so far from its original fun format it aint even funny. The only way anyone wins net titles is by cheating. Cant LG, without the whiny little fluff asses crying because they were too stupid to get military. hmmmmm I wonder why I just got raped...duuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Every ie {every} alliance in here is so anally retentive it aint funny. I know the original players are rolling over in their graves at the fluff yall think are fair. The only entity its fair too. Is the no talent, no nuts, fluffy ass pansy netters. You want to net, try netting like EVERYONE used to whilst warring at least half of every set. Now gonna kick back and watch the ass kissing whiny fluffes come on here and flame away.
HT

Home Turf Game profile

Aug 26th 2014, 21:22:55

HT

Trife Game profile

Aug 26th 2014, 21:35:12

i didn't win the thread?

if u got sumthn 2 say say it 2 me face. il rek ur fokn fluff i swer 2 christ. i cud own u irl fite me

Home Turf Game profile

Aug 26th 2014, 22:38:15

Yeah you heard me. All you did as spout whininess. You get lg, you retal. The same ountry hit you again you take 2:1 he hit you again the same country, the same target kill it.

You get lg you retal. The next day a different country gets hit, it retals. The what your calling "escalating retals" is total hogwash. Myth and propaganda spread by wannabees players that cant retal and/or build a country.

Landfat, no military countries are treated sumtin special here lately. Kinda like football, most violent sport around, but yet they aren't supposed to hit people?

Come on ladies, this is a war game. Not a game where netters make rules of engagement, not as a way to have recourse against an aggressor. But as a way to come out ahead of someone whom had the cajones, will, and country to say hey Im gonna get more land than you. Knowing you cant make the retal or get near what they took from their lg.

Oh I don't think you will b kicking anyones ass irl. Certainly not mine. Im the baby in the family. All 6'6" 247 lbs of baby. : - }
HT

elvesrus

Aug 26th 2014, 22:50:41

wow you're lenient HT. I usually take you're 3rd hit option on the second.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Boltar Game profile

Aug 26th 2014, 22:58:06

Originally posted by Home Turf:
Yeah you heard me. All you did as spout whininess. You get lg, you retal. The same ountry hit you again you take 2:1 he hit you again the same country, the same target kill it.

You get lg you retal. The next day a different country gets hit, it retals. The what your calling "escalating retals" is total hogwash. Myth and propaganda spread by wannabees players that cant retal and/or build a country.

Landfat, no military countries are treated sumtin special here lately. Kinda like football, most violent sport around, but yet they aren't supposed to hit people?

Come on ladies, this is a war game. Not a game where netters make rules of engagement, not as a way to have recourse against an aggressor. But as a way to come out ahead of someone whom had the cajones, will, and country to say hey Im gonna get more land than you. Knowing you cant make the retal or get near what they took from their lg.

Oh I don't think you will b kicking anyones ass irl. Certainly not mine. Im the baby in the family. All 6'6" 247 lbs of baby. : - }

dude, u need to go jerk off and rub one out.. ur obviously missing trife as joking and trolling.. trife doesnt netgain.. and really hates to think he must try when his tag wants to

Home Turf Game profile

Aug 26th 2014, 23:46:46

Boltar go play with your boytoy. This is a discussion for adults. Not dolts! So there, nanananabooboo!
HT

braden Game profile

Aug 27th 2014, 0:29:22

i didn't win the thread?

if u got sumthn 2 say say it 2 me face. il rek ur fokn fluff i swer 2 christ. i cud own u irl fite me

oh ya tuf boy u thro 1st pnch dat wai cops wil chrge u'n'i fuk ur 2 sprmdl irl gfs hahah lar~ u say 2 my fase huh tuf boy?

Vamps Game profile

Aug 27th 2014, 2:09:00

Home Turf, for someone talking so strongly about "fluff netting tags" you and your pal certainly did die quite easily.

Arkuss Game profile

Aug 30th 2014, 15:38:13

Nuke dump then 100 AB's. Then send 4-5 messages telling the double tapper how bad they are. Then chem dump.

Mr Fist

Developer

Sep 3rd 2014, 19:21:26

if u hit me more than 3 times. and i cannot retal back 2x. ill just parking lot your whole country. and see personal to the death of your people.

how i go about things lol