Verified:

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 20:26:23

LOL a spy eric? LOL and Flamey come on now.....

lol

Arsenal

Aug 16th 2014, 21:42:23

Even the "suggestion" MD cheats or uses information from cheats is so ridiculous it doesn't even warrant a response.

Alin Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 21:48:19

Originally posted by Mr Orange:
Oh man. Even I'm crying at how iScodes stupidity has finally caught up with him and SoF. I also love the "we" when Flamey refers to the Hanlong and RD hacking scandals.

Maybe I should come back out of retirement to shed some light on this situation.

Please do

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 17th 2014, 5:02:35

Originally posted by King_Cobra1:
LOL a spy eric? LOL and Flamey come on now.....

lol

he is actually right on this part.....
Cause the guy himself told me about it. I won't reveal who it is.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

BattleKJ Game profile

Aug 19th 2014, 21:24:56

Originally posted by Arsenal:
Confirmed. No-one likes Evo.

It's because of KJ.

Jog on sunshine!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 20th 2014, 2:09:50

KJ sighting!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

bertz Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 2:38:34

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
Originally posted by Arsenal:
Confirmed. No-one likes Evo.

It's because of KJ.

Jog on sunshine!

KJ we miss you! :D

mdevol Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 3:07:02

Originally posted by ericownsyou5:
Originally posted by NukEvil:
IIRC, RD got deleted because of gaining full access to Boxcar, not to SOL's site.

Could be wrong, tho. My memory isn't as good as it used to be.

You're correct. RD had a spy in sol, not any hacking.

IPs in-site tell a different story. But that is a different argument for a different thread.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

mdevol Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 3:14:36

Originally posted by Atryn:
Originally posted by Flamey:
TFor me, it was pretty obvious someone used tools against us last set. As of that time there were no members who could have had country number access and been a spy. We had a surprise FS. But in the enemies CS, they attempted to rush all our leaders and throughout the set tried to leave our known wallers until the end.

I am not playing this set. But I was leading many (if not most) warchats last set and I was a Head in MD. At no point did I know who had which country. We targetted the best builds, highest production, biggest threats. And yes, we left anyone who walled till later, including country names we recognized that had walled heavily in prior wars. There just wasn't any point in trying to slow lemming-GS a known waller.

None of that strategy had anything to do with knowing who ran which country.

Confirmed. I, along with Atryn, lead about 80% of the chats in the was last reset. I know that I only knew 2 countries before I hit them and those were 100% based on country name. We run a crazy playtime spreadsheet analysis and it is quite obvious which countries are wallers.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis