Verified:

Makolyte Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 22:33:19

https://tv.yahoo.com/...e-f-k-kill-154600164.html

Good timing there buddy. No one likes your music BTW.
--------------------------------------------
Alliance: VP of Death Knights
FFA: XI warrior

Heston Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 23:37:27

Everyone should kill themselves.
Boo hoo , poor robin williams hung himself now its suddenly time to talk about suicide awareness till blue in the face and he is in the cold ground. How compassionate.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

ssewellusmc

Aug 15th 2014, 23:38:16

Originally posted by Heston:
Everyone should kill themselves.
Boo hoo , poor robin williams hung himself now its suddenly time to talk about suicide awareness till blue in the face and he is in the cold ground. How compassionate.

+99999999999999

iccyh Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 1:05:01

Do you idiots have any idea how many people are affected by mental illnesses, of which anxiety and depression are the most common? Chances are someone you know is suffering from mental illness and saying stuff like that has a the potential to have a real negative effect on them.

Even if that's what you honestly think, there's absolutely zero reason to SAY it unless you're an asshole as it costs you NOTHING to keep your opinions to yourself while saying things like that absolutely have an effect.

Heston Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 2:54:20

Originally posted by iccyh:
Do you idiots have any idea how many people are affected by mental illnesses, of which anxiety and depression are the most common? Chances are someone you know is suffering from mental illness and saying stuff like that has a the potential to have a real negative effect on them.

Even if that's what you honestly think, there's absolutely zero reason to SAY it unless you're an asshole as it costs you NOTHING to keep your opinions to yourself while saying things like that absolutely have an effect.

Well said captain obvious. Skip the bleeding vagina morality sermon and stick to name calling. You are terrible at name calling though.. btw
Its costs me like a few hundreths of a cent to that and this:

Edited By: H4xOr WaNgEr on Aug 16th 2014, 3:52:16
See Original Post

Heston Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 2:55:15

The cost is worth it though... No?

iccyh Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 3:01:42

You make no justification for your position, you just get up in arms about name calling (because of course, calling someone an idiot and an asshole on an internet forum is a far issue than telling depressed people they should die, how dare I offed you) and further attempt to troll.

Look, if you take a position that suggests you're a poor excuse for a human (which is a good description of someone so obviously lacking in empathy) then you deserve to be called on it.

Edited By: H4xOr WaNgEr on Aug 16th 2014, 3:51:40
See Original Post

Heston Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 7:29:38

You make no justification for your position, you just get up in arms about name calling (because of course, calling someone an idiot and an asshole on an internet forum is a far issue than telling depressed people they should die, how dare I offed you) and further attempt to troll.

Look, if you take a position that suggests you're a poor excuse for a human (which is a good description of someone so obviously lacking in empathy) then you deserve to be called on it.

A. I dont have to justify my position. I run on the gfy platform. Besides i think stated my position clearly so people could understand.
2. I am not up in arms about name calling i suggested you just call names. (You still suck) Im not offended by anything you said.
3(a) I said everyone should kill themselves, not just depressed people. If your gonna quote me, get it right ffs, or at least vaguely close.

Lol
Enjoy!

Rufus Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 8:35:33

What's wrong with what he said?
PS:
Originally posted by Makolyte:
No one likes your music BTW.
I love people with strong convictions. Wrong, but strong! "Noone"? Really? I like KISS.
I am John Galt.

Makolyte Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 11:03:53

A. I dont have to justify my position. I run on the gfy platform. Besides i think stated my position clearly so people could understand.
2. I am not up in arms about name calling i suggested you just call names. (You still suck) Im not offended by anything you said.
3(a) I said everyone should kill themselves, not just depressed people. If your gonna quote me, get it right ffs, or at least vaguely close.

Lol
Enjoy!

If everyone killed themselves all problems in the world be solved. Do you REALLY think everyone would though? Let's say you're the 100th person still alive. You are now free to run around the world, doing whatever you want, using anything you want. You can smash cars, burn down houses, fluff mailboxes, etc... That's true freedom. No way in hell you kill yourself. In other words, your statement is hyperbolic and illogical. Take that fluff.

Obviously it's a very stupid thing for a guy to tell depressed people to kill themselves. First, it's assholish. Second, there are plenty of ways to manage mental health issues, which makes his advice of "just go kill yourself" illogical. It would be like if someone's car broke down and you tell them to just blow up the car. Waste of resources when there are actual solutions to the problem.

You've done nothing but present illogical solutions to problems. Also you're an asshat.

Rufus Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 11:12:37

You do realise that despite the bombastic title of that story he didn't actually tell all depressed people to kill themselves. You do, right? He was talking to people who do it in public. For show; either because they don't actually want to kill themselves but they're attention seekers who hope to catch the evening prime time news live, or they do want to kill themselves afterall but also want to ruin as many other lives in the process. I agree with Gene 100%, if I see someone on a building live on TV I'll too shout JUMP and let's get this over with.

Edited By: Rufus on Aug 16th 2014, 11:14:40
I am John Galt.

Makolyte Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 13:05:01

He said two different things. In the first quote he basically tells depressed people to kill themselves, because they shouldn't be depressed. Sorry, but depression and other illnesses are not something you choose. You CAN choose to manage it in a healthy way. Also, there is a difference between having a mental illness like depression and feeling depressed one day. He might be referring to the latter, because a temporary feeling is something you can get over. That leads into the second quote, where you're right. Someone saying "I'm going to kill myself" and putting on a show does seem like bullfluff attention seeking. They might be fluffed up, but a person who is deeply ill and on the verge of suicide is probably just going to do it.

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 15:12:29

yeah, i know how many people are affected by mental illness. 6 out of 6 people are affected by mental illness, but only 1 out of 6 people can actually afford to go get diagnosed and treated for it.

Edited By: GodHead Dibs on Aug 17th 2014, 15:17:33
See Original Post
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 17th 2014, 21:46:24

if we all took off our clothes, we would be naked.
This argument is over!
++the first rule about mod club.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Heston Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 0:45:17

Originally posted by Makolyte:

Lol
Enjoy!

If everyone killed themselves all problems in the world be solved. Do you REALLY think everyone would though? Let's say you're the 100th person still alive. You are now free to run around the world, doing whatever you want, using anything you want. You can smash cars, burn down houses, fluff mailboxes, etc... That's true freedom. No way in hell you kill yourself. In other words, your statement is hyperbolic and illogical. Take that fluff.

Obviously it's a very stupid thing for a guy to tell depressed people to kill themselves. First, it's assholish. Second, there are plenty of ways to manage mental health issues, which makes his advice of "just go kill yourself" illogical. It would be like if someone's car broke down and you tell them to just blow up the car. Waste of resources when there are actual solutions to the problem.

You've done nothing but present illogical solutions to problems. Also you're an asshat.

Lol. K.

Im the asshat? I did not post a worthless article that has any value other than to bolster a old makeup wearing hair band burnouts opinion about common sense issues. Then by pointing out the fluffing obvious slobbering retardedness of genes babbling bullfluff i prove what? That i can call someone an asshole and say im moral? What message are you trying to convey makolyte. The painfully obvious fact his view is callous and heartless, therefore he is an heartless asshole? How does this specific article bring any actual productive progress twards solving things like depression and suicides which you care, judge and advocate so passionately about? You may be surprised to know that simply liking awarness for suicide and hating gene simmons or even justice for mike brown on facebook means fluff. Stfu with your "look at My morals" threads for pats on the back. Emo shallow window licker.
Lol

Makolyte Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 1:22:22

Im the asshat?

Yes.

What message are you trying to convey makolyte. The painfully obvious fact his view is callous and heartless, therefore he is an heartless asshole?

Yup, that's exactly what the topic of the thread is, "Did you know that Gene Simmons is an asshole?". While his view is obviously assholish, it's not obvious that everyone is aware of his assholishness.

How does this specific article bring any actual productive progress twards solving things like depression and suicides which you care, judge and advocate so passionately about?

I didn't claim that this article is a productive solution to any of that.

You may be surprised to know that simply liking awarness for suicide and hating gene simmons or even justice for mike brown on facebook means fluff. Stfu with your "look at My morals" threads for pats on the back.

1. I agree that you cannot effect real change by liking / sharing on facebook and twitter. It takes real effort, time and money, to actually help anything.

2. This thread's only purpose is to point out that what Gene Simmons said is assholish. Since you defended his moronic words I felt the need to further explain why what he said is worthless, an illogical solution to a real problem.

Stfu with your "look at My morals" threads for pats on the back.

Do you REALLY think that me saying Gene Simmons is an asshole for telling depressed people to kill themselves is moral grandstanding?

Emo shallow window licker.

Haha!