Verified:

archaic Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 6:07:47

Wars where I need a schematic flow-chart to determine who I am supposed to be hitting. We should all CF and FS DANGER, I bet they are behind this.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 6:09:43

LOL ARCHAIC Just report to the war room for your briefing packet ;)

iScode Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 6:11:35

dont listen to KC, he doesnt know how to say sorry or admit when is wrong.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 6:25:57

Hi archaic. Good to be on the same side as you again.

Atryn Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 17:44:44

Hi archaic. Good to be on the same side as you again.

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 17:34:11

Originally posted by archaic:
Wars where I need a schematic flow-chart to determine who I am supposed to be hitting. We should all CF and FS DANGER, I bet they are behind this.

huh? just show up in the war chat and hit whomever they tell you to.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

JOE DANGER

Aug 17th 2014, 20:43:56

DO NOT BE JEALOUS OF OUR VIOLENT PACIFISM AND LETTERS OF POWER. YOUR HOSTILITIES TOWARDS US ARE UNWANTED! ALL WE ARE MAKING IS BABY MILK!

HA!
JOE DANGER
IN CHARGE OF NOTHING
PROVIDER OF OBSCURE VIDEO GAME REFERENCES
THE CUDDLY CLAN [DANGER]!

Link Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 0:12:00

lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

archaic Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 2:16:13

" . . . tells a story about Emanuel Lasker. One day in 1924, on the ship that was bringing him from Europe to New York for the great tournament that he was ultimately going to win, Lasker was strolling in the smoking room and paused at a table where an unknown gentleman was study in a chess position.

“Do you also play chess?” asked the man. “Once every few years,” Lasker replied, more or less truthfully, as since his match against Capablanca in 1921 he had played only one serious tournament. The man proposed to play a game and as he considered himself a good player and his opponent was clearly inexperienced, he proposed to give queen odds. If that would prove to much, they could try another game with rook odds, and so on until the odds were such that the would play with even chances. Lasker accepted and given queen odds he cleverly managed to lose two games.

Then he said that during these games he had gotten the distinct impression that it might be an advantage to
play without the queen, because the king, having an empty square next to him, had more freedom of movement. Would he be allowed to play another game, giving queen odds himself. At first his opponent remonstrated that this was a silly proposal, but as he was a pleasant man who didn't want to be rude to a fellow chess player, eventually he gave in. The next two games were won by Lasker, playing without his queen, which left his opponent in bewilderment about the nature of the game of chess, which was only resolved when later he found Lasker's name on the passenger's list."
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov