Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 6:54:50

That this is pretty much a server war, minus a couple of selfish tags who appear to be taking this chance too net away and take some top spots, because of course with all the primary netters warring. It will be all too easy for some half-assed player to make a top ten. Shame on LCN+Rival+Omega+Monsters.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Link Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 6:58:27

plenty of time for them to turn on eachother :P
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Alin Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 7:04:51

shame ? that word does not exist on this board.

The Server war is fun - and pretty much even as it is now. is 180 +/- vs 205 +/-. with the main pawns from the 180 side delivering the FS.

You may argue that 25 members count, but i do remember times when there was no shame in fighting 2:1 ratio wars.

It all resumes to activity. Every side has their kings queens horses and pawns. Checkmate bro? Already?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 7:38:01

Well, I wasn't referring to numbers difference, also one side can only uphold activity for so long. Cant remember how many times our main side whipped you guys. I am not here to complain about activity, because activity means alot, I have been so fortunate in the past to be on a side where activity was extremely high. Not only that, but not all the same players reside in the tags they once did nor even on the same side. Many players Allegiances have changed over time. This shift in players can also make the difference or people just sick and tired of seeing the same ppl winning all the time may just want to make it more challenging. I wouldn't even say this is a game of chess...more like Risk.

locket Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 7:40:41

Originally posted by Alin:

The Server war is fun - and pretty much even as it is now. is 180 +/- vs 205 +/-. with the main pawns from the 180 side delivering the FS.

You may argue that 25 members count, but i do remember times when there was no shame in fighting 2:1 ratio wars.

It all resumes to activity. Every side has their kings queens horses and pawns. Checkmate bro? Already?

The side with the advantage is pretty clearly the side with 20 more members. If they lose it is an upset. It isn't like MD having time to make bigger countries and Laf being apparently half ready hasnt hurt them.

Alin Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 7:47:02

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Well, I wasn't referring to numbers difference, also one side can only uphold activity for so long. Cant remember how many times our main side whipped you guys. I am not here to complain about activity, because activity means alot, I have been so fortunate in the past to be on a side where activity was extremely high. Not only that, but not all the same players reside in the tags they once did nor even on the same side. Many players Allegiances have changed over time. This shift in players can also make the difference or people just sick and tired of seeing the same ppl winning all the time may just want to make it more challenging. I wouldn't even say this is a game of chess...more like Risk.

On this game of chess we are all pawns. Some might consider their self kings or queens but they are not. At best we have some bishops and horses.

It is ones fault some pawns that were once on your chess table are now on ours. And you have no reason to blame the other side. Except maybe your horses and bishops.

Alin Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 7:54:45

/ or i can give deliver you the cheating/ suicide / not so honorable part if you want.

Kalick Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 11:46:38

Originally posted by locket:

The side with the advantage is pretty clearly the side with 20 more members. If they lose it is an upset. It isn't like MD having time to make bigger countries and Laf being apparently half ready hasnt hurt them.

What time did MD have to make bigger countries? Did they get extra turns somehow?

ddog Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 11:55:31

I just ate a cheese biscuit, fluff all yo posts.

Cable Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 12:41:25

Originally posted by locket:

Come on Locket.... LaF being half ready hasn't hurt them? and MD came in 28 hours after those piss poor FSes.

mrford Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 14:04:32

cable is an idiot
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 14:26:00

Cable where you been?

Cable Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 15:30:34

Originally posted by mrford:
cable is an idiot

Back that up with facts Ford unless your in SoF then rant away trying to defend your 60+ FS and only killed 2 Evo and 2 days later only 3 are dead. LaF last I looked had 11 dead and only 57 members.

Cable Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 15:31:13

I quit playing for a while but came back to finish what we started a year ago

mrford Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 16:25:47

Locket was being sarcastic

The SoF FS was an AB one to slow enemy production and await a FS we knew was likely comming.

Killing them would have only set them back 2 days, ABs set them back much further at this point in the set.

You are still an idiot. You know how I know? You are criticizing an AB fs for not getting kills
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Cable Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 16:59:33

LOL I cant change your mind, and I wont bother to educate SoF on war tatics, I will continue to enjoy farming you though.

Untagged Hunter

Aug 17th 2014, 17:39:26

why would Sof waste turns to AB fs Evo when they know MD are coming? dumbass move lol

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 17:46:24

Originally posted by Untagged Hunter:
why would Sof waste turns to AB fs Evo when they know MD are coming? dumbass move lol

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 17:55:37

ericneedsanasswhoopin5

Trife Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 18:41:22

It will be all too easy for some half-assed player to make a top ten.

so i have a shot at a top 50 finish?

Riddler Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 19:13:25

Originally posted by Trife:

+1

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 19:20:07

Originally posted by Riddler:
Originally posted by Trife:

+1

That's how I did it once ;)

tellarion Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 12:14:07

Originally posted by ericownsyou5:
Originally posted by Untagged Hunter:

Especially when they continued to dump ABs onto my country when I was obviously not participating...lol