Verified:

PinkElelphant

Aug 10th 2014, 2:34:00

This is an order from your Untagged Commander, that's right! Together we stand against tyranny, the tyranny is LoC, forget about your hate for all the other tags and this set you will hit LoC and only LoC. ATTTACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your very own ~The FFA Untag Commander

penis

Aug 10th 2014, 2:37:13

Ballz

Aug 10th 2014, 2:42:03

?

issactan Game profile

Aug 10th 2014, 6:52:36

HS member hiding behind new member.. lol.

PurpleBuffalo

Aug 11th 2014, 0:36:39

Originally posted by PinkElelphant:
This is an order from your Untagged Commander, that's right! Together we stand against tyranny, the tyranny is LoC, forget about your hate for all the other tags and this set you will hit LoC and only LoC. ATTTACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your very own ~The FFA Untag Commander

Must be dense to think rainbow fruit salads read the forums... if they did they join tags and not be untagged flufftard.

PurpleBuffalo

Aug 11th 2014, 0:38:08

"PEACE THROUGH TYRANNY"

~Megatron~

PinkElelphant

Aug 11th 2014, 4:37:02

most read forums they just want to remain anonymous while destroying or slowing a tags progress, even if there is no win, just to harass you all set will take a psychological toll eventually even if it doesnt happen this set. how long can loc hold themselves together...?

BlueCow

Aug 11th 2014, 5:02:01

Long time thank god for pill poppin usa
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 11th 2014, 5:32:52

Originally posted by BlueCow:
Long time thank god for pill poppin usa

LOL

+1
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Xninja Game profile

Aug 11th 2014, 5:55:48

As a founding father of chaos it will at least remain a 16 country tag.

most read forums they just want to remain anonymous while destroying or slowing a tags progress, even if there is no win, just to harass you all set will take a psychological toll eventually even if it doesnt happen this set. how long can loc hold themselves together...?

if they would read the forums they wouldn't build junk for countries. This is a mmo, a social game. Only reasons to remain anonymous is when your cheating =p

Nothing is slowing or destroying me.
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

PurpleBuffalo

Aug 11th 2014, 5:59:34

We use the names like PinkElephant, BlueCow and PurpleBuffalo for nicknames... I think the psychological toll happened long ago.....

PinkElelphant

Aug 12th 2014, 1:51:06

Originally posted by PurpleBuffalo:

We use the names like PinkElephant, BlueCow and PurpleBuffalo for nicknames... I think the psychological toll happened long ago.....

I suppose I can agree with you on this statement.

BlueCow

Aug 12th 2014, 4:46:43

I hump pink elephants that's how you get the purple buffalo
Slagpit

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

PinkElelphant

Aug 12th 2014, 4:50:29

please, you don't want a piece of my trunk;)

BlueCow

Aug 12th 2014, 5:13:49

Why? It beats the vacuum cleaner
Slagpit

Purple Monster

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2014, 12:35:57

vacuum cleaners suck

BlueCow

Aug 12th 2014, 15:01:36

That's why we have to use pink elephants trunk
Slagpit

Desperado Game profile

Aug 13th 2014, 0:05:08

Originally posted by Xninja:

if they would read the forums they wouldn't build junk for countries.

you sure? I mean.... You read the forums :P

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Xninja Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 0:12:07

Originally posted by Desperado:

if they would read the forums they wouldn't build junk for countries.

you sure? I mean.... You read the forums :P

Where is the burn cream???
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

m0bzta Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 1:09:24

wow this was exciting

( place rants or words here)
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Donny Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 1:57:11

ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

PinkElelphant

Aug 14th 2014, 4:04:34

BlueCow

Aug 14th 2014, 5:32:16

Eh his war is about to heat up
Slagpit

Collzaboration Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 13:50:42

ROFLMAO its not a war its a skirmish of untag babies

Xninja Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 0:11:14

[quote poster=PinkElelphant; 32696; 591770]http://www.eestats.com/...=lMEl&badside[]=ChAoS [/quote]

Looks like we are still winning :P

Even with out the ability to see which is the enemy up until we are attacked. Keep up the fun untagged, we are not slowing down.

Them small ones are now growing more and more out of my range :(
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

Aphrodite Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 4:24:41

lmao HS this cracks me up you've asked for pacts how many times? then just turn around and betray us over and over again? then you want a pact this set while your hiding behind fake accounts? get real! As long as I'm head of FA and a leader for chaos you will NEVER EVER EVER get a pact from us. HS taking a break this set my ass!
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 15th 2014, 4:52:17

im amazed TKO gets a pact
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

jcatron Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 14:14:16

Originally posted by Aphrodite:
lmao HS this cracks me up you've asked for pacts how many times? then just turn around and betray us over and over again? then you want a pact this set while your hiding behind fake accounts? get real! As long as I'm head of FA and a leader for chaos you will NEVER EVER EVER get a pact from us. HS taking a break this set my ass!

we would have tagged up, not suicided, and tried to net if you all would have agreed to a pact...but you didnt...ass monkeys.

plus we only have like 2 peeps suiciding on you. not like it was everyone.

Xninja Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 16:15:11

Originally posted by jcatron:

we would have tagged up, not suicided, and tried to net if you all would have agreed to a pact...but you didnt...ass monkeys.

Never disagreed, regarding pacting..... I was stretching more for answers...Why does HS keep stabbing our back? Meh... Point fingers and blame us for being defensive and aggressive. We accept all charges.

2 peeps, seems about right. This has been fairly boring.

I hope your not one of them, dishonoring the HS name with their ankle nibbling's, like a little fluff ;).... but your interest in the ongoing topics make me assume otherwise :p
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

jcatron Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 17:06:31

Never disagreed, regarding pacting..... I was stretching more for answers...Why does HS keep stabbing our back? Meh... Point fingers and blame us for being defensive and aggressive. We accept all charges.

I hope your not one of them, dishonoring the HS name with their ankle nibbling's, like a little fluff ;).... but your interest in the ongoing topics make me assume otherwise :p

then lets put all this behind us and sign a pact.

Xninja Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 18:09:20

Ohh after all the talking of how much you hate us, me specifically called out and told to leave..... I have a few pact agreements I would love to sign with you..... Mob and I could work out some special "pact" with HS.... but for what? Just another hoedown?

I don't know... your people love hating us, and our people love being hated.... fluffing dilemma.....

You screwed us 3 really good times and those kind of things are hard to forget.
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

jcatron Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 18:24:29

Ohh after all the talking of how much you hate us, me specifically called out and told to leave..... I have a few pact agreements I would love to sign with you..... Mob and I could work out some special "pact" with HS.... but for what? Just another hoedown?

I don't know... your people love hating us, and our people love being hated.... fluffing dilemma.....

You screwed us 3 really good times and those kind of things are hard to forget.

trying to work with you all...seems a lil one sided though.

mrford Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 18:44:45

Someone should of told HS never to stick their fluff in crazy. It doesn't wash off easily.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Makolyte Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 19:01:42

Originally posted by mrford:
Someone should of told HS never to stick their fluff in crazy. It doesn't wash off easily.

haha, nice
--------------------------------------------
Alliance: VP of Death Knights
FFA: XI warrior
--------------------------------------------

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 15th 2014, 19:05:48

Best thread ever lol
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

jcatron Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 19:30:18

Originally posted by mrford:

now ya tell me :P

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 15th 2014, 21:43:11

Xninja, you can place all your blame on me. I am the reason. HS has hit you, and I no longer play ffa. I work way to much with this new job, hell I don't even run an alliance tag because of it. So, whats up?
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

ssewellusmc

Aug 15th 2014, 21:48:55

Raging Budda Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 21:53:41

You really like pissing every one off scott? Seems you get a hard-on from it.
Your base is mine!

ssewellusmc

Aug 15th 2014, 22:00:39

Originally posted by Raging Budda:

Shut it raging wimp

Aug 15th 2014, 22:25:03

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
Originally posted by Raging Budda:

Shut it raging wimp

Want me to kill your countries again?
Your base is mine!

ssewellusmc

Aug 15th 2014, 22:28:20

Which ones... the ones that dont exist in ffa or cross-server on alliance. Either way... go for it raging wimp.

Aug 15th 2014, 22:32:21

so you are all talk, I figured such "bravado" would come from a coward.

You do realize that you are the sole reason Ares was tag killed last set?

Edited By: Raging Budda on Aug 15th 2014, 22:37:14. Reason: Grammar/Misspelling...I have fat fingers.
See Original Post
Your base is mine!

ssewellusmc

Aug 15th 2014, 22:41:08

You do realize it started when mdevol and donny/billi were fluff talking and I told them to fluff off and they got their tiny pride hurt... so I guess they decided to tagkill someone people 1/3 your size who were barely playing... I expected that from you cowards...

Aug 15th 2014, 22:47:46

Not at all, when you go around and make multiple country names across several servers with the premise that a certain player should have been aborted, you deserve whatever happens to your countries killed/deleted/etc. Props to Rosco and RLintz and rest of Ares for defending you. You don't deserve as good of friends/allies as they are.

1v1 Scott, anytime, anywhere. Come out of your hole and run countries.
Your base is mine!

ssewellusmc

Aug 15th 2014, 22:51:29

No ... no time to run 16 countries right now. Maybe next set when you dont have a leg up.... make your own tag from the start.

And truely, fluff off raging wimp. Acting like some hard ass over the internet.

Aug 15th 2014, 22:54:45

I am open to next set. We can talk terms closer to the new set starting.

Last time I checked, I wasn't the one using 3rd grade nicknames in an the attempt to "be big" on the web.
Your base is mine!

ssewellusmc

Aug 15th 2014, 23:27:16

*Next set is contingent. If the kid is not out of the NICU, will be a no go. See you next set raging limp.

mrford Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 23:33:30

As funny as a 1 legged ass kicking contest up in this fluff
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Aug 15th 2014, 23:57:06

I hope your kid gets healthy enough to come home soon. It must suck to be in that situation esepcially for the duration it has been.

1v1 will wait until that happens!
Your base is mine!