Sof sucks!

mrford Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 14:11:32

Originally posted by Kid:
66 vs 24
how sad sof..

retard
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 14:13:57

Originally posted by mrford:
66 vs 24
how sad sof..

retard

Agreed. Presently it is 136 v 68.

Erian Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 14:17:32

Originally posted by ericownsyou5:
66 vs 24
how sad sof..

retard

Agreed. Presently it is 136 v 68.

Yep, will be interesting to see what it ends up at!

VicRattlehead Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 14:29:27

Are wardecs not a thing anymore?

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 15th 2014, 14:33:50

passé - a dying art :(
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Furious999 Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 14:35:13

Someone has to know how to write.

VicRattlehead Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 14:40:06

Lame. Sometimes those are the best part of the whole war.

mdevol Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 14:46:20

Originally posted by VicRattlehead:

They dont care.... LaF didnt do one last reset, and SoF had Flamey write a novel on how they were the judge of MD, on everything MD does...

Finally a chance to get MD isolated where they can prove once and for all with no excuses to lose to SoF other than SoF being better than them and what do they do?

They hit Evo - a clan 1/3 their size...

Typical SoF.

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

mrford Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 14:48:49

Once again mdevol is ignoring the fact that this set was always going to be a server war and a tactical and focused FS took place.

You are smarter than this, are you so desperate for support that you feint ignorance as a price for that support? Jesus.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

TAN Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 14:50:45

Oh shut up ford.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

mrford Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 14:51:18

fluff I might
Swagger of a Chupacabra

TAN Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 16:35:53

no fuk u i'll shut up first
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Ivan Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 16:43:12

a tactical fs took place? roflmao dear lord

archaic Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 16:45:41

Once again mdevol is ignoring the fact that this set was always going to be a server war and a tactical and focused FS took place.

You are smarter than this, are you so desperate for support that you feint ignorance as a price for that support? Jesus.

+1

This

If you find yourself in a lot of fair fights, you suck at tactics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0

Thus it is that in war the victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory is won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

TAN Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 16:47:52

Damnit Archaic get back in your cage.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

TAN FACTS

Aug 15th 2014, 16:51:54

Originally posted by TAN:
Damnit Archaic get back in your cage.

FACT:

TAN likes his men in cages so they can't run away

TAN Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 16:59:49

how do you know these things??
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Ivan Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 21:17:55

dont abuse the fluff, the fluff will punish you

aponic Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 22:10:40

We hi
Originally posted by mdevol:

They dont care.... LaF didnt do one last reset, and SoF had Flamey write a novel on how they were the judge of MD, on everything MD does...

Finally a chance to get MD isolated where they can prove once and for all with no excuses to lose to SoF other than SoF being better than them and what do they do?

Typical SoF.

We hit MD straight up last set.

Also, there is a much bigger war going on here regarding evo. Are you too stupid to see it?
SOF
Cerevisi

ssewellusmc

Aug 15th 2014, 22:25:31

Originally posted by aponic:
We hi

Typical SoF.

Also, there is a much bigger war going on here regarding evo. Are you too stupid to see it?

Either too stupid or it doesn't fit his spin...

Hel_TKS Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 11:48:24

Not both?

ssewellusmc

Aug 16th 2014, 14:02:56

Good point... probably both.

mdevol Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 15:05:15

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
We hi

Typical SoF.

Either too stupid or it doesn't fit his spin...

We hi

Typical SoF.

you blindsided MD last set right after they block explored on day 10 and were preparing for a week 6 war that was publicly posted. That is hardly straight up.

Yes i see it, you think that by wiping out evo and pdm production you are eliminating the long term breaking power on our side of the war and will be able to win this way. it is the strategy just like when you guys called in LaF to hit EVO ( like 1/5 their size) right after calling in RIVAL to even up the war, during the SERPM war that MD famously "pussied out". the reset following was the RD reset and the set that LaF fluffed you guys over by not telling you they pacted MD, you remember that aponic. that was the reason you told us that you were going to war LaF, but everybody in SoF denied it, except the few that jumped to neo to war laf.....

i get it. it just is a bad strategy. and typical of SoF to evade what would have been a sure fire 1v1 war against MD. that isn't what you wanted though, you wanted the server war because you had a chance to win the server war, a much better chance than the 1v1 against MD.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

ssewellusmc

Aug 16th 2014, 15:17:18

Lol... still trying to sell the ole friendly war bs still?

Still trying to stir the pot because you find yourself in a shifty position?

mdevol Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 15:57:51

friendly war BS? even Symac came around to being mistaken about that one, that we were block exploring and not turn saving to hit anybody. perhaps you should take the tinfoil hat off and consider the same. The mods are not out to get you, the rest of the server is not out to get you, your leaders are telling you that because it keeps you guys active. Ever wonder why the recruiting messages are always the same extreme BS every reset about needing to get revenge. And this reset Titled ARMAGEDDON "It could be SoFs last set in Earth"

Shifty position? What shifty position? I know that 2 sets in a row SoF hit on day 10 because they were paranoid of being hit first, dragging LaF into the wars well before they were prepared to war -build wise and turn wise. How does that put me into a shifty position? We are just fine and not going anywhere - unlike SoF, who's future in the game is going to the voting blocks this reset because they feel slighted.

/me yawns

stick to guns and losing wars, scott, you are better at them than you are at debates.

ssewellusmc

Aug 16th 2014, 16:00:08

Keep up the spin mdevol.... maybe one day someone will beleive you.

You didn't didn't the war you wanted, go throw your temper tantrum somewhere else.

aponic Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 17:10:12

We blindsided an alliance that we have had horrible relations with for a year? They didn't sign a pact with us?

We didn't blind side them. They were ignorant.

GTFO of here with your bullfluff.

There should be a mental stability test to post here. That way no one would have to read your crap. Go get help dude. You are demented.
SOF
Cerevisi

aponic Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 17:13:08

We were exploring, our strategies were wrong -- so.. so... its all SOFs fault -- WAH WAH WAH

I see people posting up that SOF has bad strats this set? If that is the case is it a strategic failure for SOF? A strategic win for MD?

According to mdevol logic MD knew we were *insert bullfluff* and poor SOF.. poor poor SOF
SOF
Cerevisi

tellarion Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 17:52:07

I think it's clear over the past year that evo is the biggest threat in the game :) I mean, every time we war, we are immediately targeted with extreme prejudice, otherwise we'd just trash everyone :D I think we've got you all quaking in your boots!!

Suncrusher Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 18:04:15

i hope osso gets to wall!

he always sleeps through attacks right?