Verified:

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Aug 10th 2014, 21:52:09

i would enjoy playin with you again Redx.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Symac

Aug 10th 2014, 23:55:44

Sure Atryn, SoL are saints. Not a single bad intention. No one is gullible to believe this is anything beyond what it has been taken as. It's another vector on which to mount an attack against LaF, which is fine have at it. The issue to me is that instead of worrying about what is best for TIE and their desire to stay together, SOL is more interested in attacking LaF and trying to recruit from us.
TIE and LaF have had at least 4 year FDP, shared boards for members and leaders, a few talks on fusions and mergers in the past, and at least one regular that plays werewolf with us. Our members seem to get on well. We offer them a no strings attached place to stay together and play. It is unfortunate a few weren't interested in coming to LaF, but many did and to try actively and publicly to cause more division is one of the more unsavory things I have seen from SOL.

Pretty low. I couldn't imagine a future scenario in which LaF and SOL could be anything but enemies after this.

prankster Game profile

Aug 11th 2014, 1:03:51

Lol ^

Viceroy Game profile

Aug 11th 2014, 3:54:10

As a completely ignorant neutral party here, could someone please explain to me what is so terrible about inviting friends (SOL and TIE were friends, right? I mean, what was all that about DP's?) to play with you?

I may just be me being dense, but this thread... I just don't get it.
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

Flamey Game profile

Aug 11th 2014, 4:41:38

I assume the problem is that SoL are trying to cherrypick TIE players who could potentially go to their enemies LaF. While there is nothing wrong with this, instead of openly saying this, SoL are trying to dress it up as some friendly generous offer.

But we are talking about the alliance who accepted SoF's help when at their lowest, but then proceeded to attack our allies and then eventually try and steal our players.

Taveren Game profile

Aug 11th 2014, 5:39:29

Originally posted by Flamey:
...instead of openly saying this, SoL are trying to dress it up as some friendly generous offer.

It sounds like they learned pretty well from you.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

iScode Game profile

Aug 11th 2014, 6:06:36

Originally posted by Taveren:
...instead of openly saying this, SoL are trying to dress it up as some friendly generous offer.

I would say it sounds like they learned it pretty well from you, since that what you do, treat allies like fluff...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Taveren Game profile

Aug 11th 2014, 6:15:52

Originally posted by iScode:
Originally posted by Taveren:

I would say it sounds like they learned it pretty well from you, since that what you do, treat allies like fluff...

"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster."

Oops... at the top, no one's hands are clean but this turd (me) doesn't need any polish. You? You can keep rubbing yourself but it doesn't change what you've become or your inability to face it.

Edited By: Taveren on Aug 11th 2014, 6:19:06. Reason: For the morons
See Original Post

iScode Game profile

Aug 11th 2014, 6:24:52

lol I have not become anything, I have always been like this.

But hey takes one to know one right?

/me hands tav a mirror.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Aug 11th 2014, 6:28:15

**** ******* ***** iScode

Taveren Game profile

Aug 11th 2014, 6:43:28

Alin Game profile

Aug 11th 2014, 7:11:37

Tav **** ** ******* ****

mdevol Game profile

Aug 11th 2014, 7:14:35

Originally posted by Symac:
Sure Atryn, SoL are saints. Not a single bad intention. No one is gullible to believe this is anything beyond what it has been taken as. It's another vector on which to mount an attack against LaF, which is fine have at it. The issue to me is that instead of worrying about what is best for TIE and their desire to stay together, SOL is more interested in attacking LaF and trying to recruit from us.
TIE and LaF have had at least 4 year FDP, shared boards for members and leaders, a few talks on fusions and mergers in the past, and at least one regular that plays werewolf with us. Our members seem to get on well. We offer them a no strings attached place to stay together and play. It is unfortunate a few weren't interested in coming to LaF, but many did and to try actively and publicly to cause more division is one of the more unsavory things I have seen from SOL.

Pretty low. I couldn't imagine a future scenario in which LaF and SOL could be anything but enemies after this.

WHAT THE fluff?

Since when did SoL want to fight LaF? We have been trying to pact you for at least the year that I have been in leadership, it wasnt since you (Symac) joined the FR ranks that SoL has not been pacted with LaF and it was YOU (Symac) that stated....oh wait let me post that...

Originally posted by mdevol:
We were just doing what we said we would do and being a good ally in the process...it has nothing to do with LaF. We just don't want to war you. We have no reason to, we don't have much desire to. If we did, we would have talked to you about it. Who turned their back on who?
A good ally? You turned a fair war into gangbang that you still lost.
Well you let us know when you are willing to war us, in the meantime I guess we will just stomp your guts out every set and use your land to post top 10s and 100s. You didn't truly think there would be no consequences to ruining our war set did you?

More interested in attacking you and recruiting from you? We were simply offering our FDP a place to land together, since we found out a few of them didn't want to go to LaF. And you guys (you and SoF) accuse me at grasping at straws...

As a FDP of over 4 years, I would think that in part of merging TIE would have wanted to keep good relations with SoL, or at least made it a priority in the merger for LaF to recognize that TIE has other relations than with LAF, or hell, let us know about the merger before it was posted on AT...but I guess I just assumed that of an FDP for that long...lesson learned.

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

iScode Game profile

Aug 11th 2014, 8:01:41

so first you offer to recruit them, now you are saying you cant trust them?

god make up your mind mdevol!!!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Aug 11th 2014, 8:02:05

oh fyi, kill target on team, 5k gs :)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Erian Game profile

Aug 11th 2014, 8:59:07

I couldn't imagine a future scenario in which LaF and SOL could be anything but enemies after this.

Should be "I couldn't imagine a future scenario in which LaF and SOL could be anything but enemies"

lol... SOL and LaF can never truly be friends. Our attitudes are too different. There are quite a few cool people in SOL, and I have no beef with you guys really. But seriously, our ideals and play styles are just too much polar opposites for us to ever be long term friends. Lets just keep being among eachother's favorite tags to hate? Lots of <3 for SOL :D

Alin Game profile

Aug 11th 2014, 9:50:24

Erian unfortunately that is not entirely the whole purpose. And if your ideals and play styles are just to much polar opposite that you are in a profound self-contradiction with someones else ideals and play styles. It`s just about the grudge Symac and the RD leftovers in Laf has for Sol and particulary Makinso ( altought you guys should hate Dragon more, he is the one who usually cracks your cheatings )

Anyway -reverting to this thread trash talk. Really ? An alliances merges and you expect all the people to be happy. I just imagined the following scenario - my alliance to merge into Sof or Laf(altought Laf isn`t that bad if you remove some fluffsuckers) because some leaders want to ... I`d rather join a spam tag.

Edited By: Alin on Aug 11th 2014, 9:52:27

Erian Game profile

Aug 11th 2014, 11:33:12

Hey, Dragon is a cool guy, only thing I don't like about him is that I used to go by "Dragon" somewhere around 99-00 and I changed it because I felt it was too common, but I kinda miss it anyway ;)

As for the rest, if you can't see how a mob-culture group out to dominate by almost any means necessary (contrary to what you may think, cheating against game rules to win is contemptible to any hard core LaFfer) would clash with a group of self-proclaimed "standing up for the little guy" and "we want fair fights" group. Well... where do you see our common ground with these ideologies? :P

Atryn Game profile

Aug 11th 2014, 12:20:24

I thought they were only inviting the TIE people that didn't want to play in LaF? How is that recruiting from LaF?

brujodale Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 0:30:25

no flamey you are wrong again!
we at TIE made up our individual minds of what to do. some did not want to break up the group, others thought laf because of their activity level. others sol because of their help during some post ant times at tie.

breaks my heart to see tie breakup. im 67, and have more friends on line than in rl now a days. will miss all my buds who loved my sardine pies and special brownies. I consider my clan buds my family and will truly miss them.
me, I am going to SOL, would never go to sof or laf,

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Aug 15th 2014, 4:09:12

hey Bru
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

mdevol Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 5:47:04

Hey DD, Come play in SoL :)
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Jofel Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 9:12:23

Ahhh... every set needs some drama and soap opera... good to see that the episode started early this set... ;-)
Join The Monsters in their struggle for peace, love and understanding:
http://www.boxcarhosting.net

Erian Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 9:32:21

Originally posted by Jofel:
Ahhh... every set needs some drama and soap opera... good to see that the episode started early this set... ;-)

+1

:D

Makinso Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 11:14:34

Wow Bru!

You still playing bud :)