Verified:

Darrian Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 3:35:58

Anyone wanting to play clash of clans and get to know other earthers then join Earth Empires by searching it in clash of clans. Also you can join our clan site once you have gotten into the game.
Remember search for us in the game. Be sure to let me know who you are and what alliance you are with,
~bad as i wanna be~

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 4:03:28

Dirty Clan Huggers!
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 3rd 2014, 12:47:02

Just join PDMs CoC clan, we are doing pretty good. Maybe you all could "merge" and make a "new" clan
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Darrian Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 0:13:33

Hmmm could work. Maybe
~bad as i wanna be~

TAN Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 1:12:14

We already have players from different alliances in our clan, and even some who were recruited from outside EE. It's not really a "Paradigm" clan per se.

We're also building our own website that can host not only our EE alliance, but also our Clash of Clan players with separate access.

It's called "Earth Paradigm" but really it's whoever wants to join. Join our clan and give it a shot. If you don't like it, you can simply leave and start up your own one. No harm no foul.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

prankster Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 1:18:11

I can't find either in game. You guys use Apple or something?

prankster Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 1:21:20

Nevermind. I guess what I play is called castle clash

Atryn Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 3:07:02

I'd love to play with the EE crowd, but I'm in a "kid friendly" clan with my son and some family friends. Kids under 10 in it, so it has to stay clean.

Kinda nice time away from EE, TBH. ;)

TAN Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 3:28:40

Maybe make a separate account to join ours? We're pretty organized and constantly improving. We have a weekly war but right now all members are doing mock war battles to see what each player can improve on.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Colo Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 3:39:55

Denver Legion!

PapaSmurf Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 3:52:12

I am in the same clan as darrian, personally I'd be willing to merge. We only have 15 members but some show some good potential, but it'd be nice to ban together. Maybe come up with a new name, I'm not particularly attached to ours.

I got a myclanhosting site, just for the forums so we can get better organized, but I'm willing to switch.

I'm fine with kid friendly too, we booted some guy for his language. I think we should come up with a clan name game of thrones theme.

TAN Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 4:24:30

We're family friendly but no offense...maybe kids too young we'd prefer to avoid. We want our clan to be a beast, and once again no offense, but we want to try to avoid dead weight. In the end, although it's just a game, we want to be competitive.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

tulosba Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 7:53:41

let me know when you get up to a decent size and have folks who could donate good stuff - lvl 80+ here

Atryn Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 12:04:49

Originally posted by TAN:
We're family friendly but no offense...maybe kids too young we'd prefer to avoid. We want our clan to be a beast, and once again no offense, but we want to try to avoid dead weight. In the end, although it's just a game, we want to be competitive.

LOL, no offense taken, I completely understand.

fluffing parenthood....

;)

TAN Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 12:12:08

Then again, kids these days are l33t at games so I dunno. What I'd be worried about is following orders.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 5th 2014, 18:18:53

nuggets!
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 5th 2014, 18:18:55

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Darrian Game profile

Aug 7th 2014, 5:59:53

Atryn Ours is kid friendly. After a response above I think we will just recruit and grow ours without merging.

Papa keeps a good house there and he also washes everyones feet when needed. Aint that right Papa? Lol
~bad as i wanna be~

PapaSmurf Game profile

Aug 8th 2014, 0:32:25

That and I donate dragons constantly, lol