Verified:

ICe Man

Apr 16th 2010, 1:10:11

1. HellRush is probably just as sneaky and dirty as anyone here ever was.

2. Do I think Primeval hit LaE/FOCUS? No. Do I think it was someone trying to "hurt" SYN? Probably.

3. Do I think Primeval detagged SYN? Maybe, if SYN was stupid enough to gave him the admin password then I hope he did. I would have done it. If I'm at war with someone and they give me their admin password I'd detag them too. And laugh at the game admins. If it was done with a brute force(r) than it's not the same. They should be banned.

4. What will LaE do? Honestly, we should tag kill SYN on the principle of the matter. The Jury is still out.

5. Mitch222, You're the biggest idiot I've ever met. I'm sorry you have cancer. I truely 'am. But you about got AoDT into a bigger war than they want. DM started killing top down on AoDT as he thought we were being hit by AoDT. Use your brain son, you nearly cost AoDT a reset of waiting on May.

6. Did I tell you that gangbangs are bad? Like DK/IMP/SYN should've let this be NBK/AoDT from get-go. Shame on both of you.

7. Did anyone else notice the countries used to hit LaE/FOCUS were the countries that SYN farmed/killed for no reason? I'd want to see the clan that hit me killed for that too.

8. SoV are annoying, really annoying... did I mention Really annoying?

9. The Rynn guy that is untagged, I'm going to farm the piss outta you.

10. I still don't' have my PC. I really miss it.

11. TinySub, your mouth just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

12. Titanium, where are you? I need to unload some missiles. My cruise are just sitting and are kinda pointless.

13..... Good number to end on.

Edited By: ICe Man on Apr 16th 2010, 1:10:21
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

Twain Game profile

Apr 16th 2010, 1:15:17

14. Blake is sexy when he's angry. His lower lip quivers just a little bit. Almost like a Cruel Intentions-era Ryan Phillippe.

Tasty.

Some Guy

Apr 16th 2010, 2:03:39

For clarification: I am pretty sure AoDT hit NBK and SYN hit DK at the same time. I was also told that SYN also started diffusing missles in top IMP countries a few hours into that FS on NBK and DK. What would you have done?

If anyone is gangbanging here, its the asshole side of this thing.

...well.. the bigger assholes

ICe Man

Apr 16th 2010, 2:11:07

"Did I tell you that gangbangs are bad? Like DK/IMP/SYN should've let this be NBK/AoDT from get-go. Shame on both of you."

SYN, IMP, and DK are ALL in there. I didn't leave any of them out.

Rico Game profile

Apr 16th 2010, 2:27:24

The war is pretty even actually. *shrug*

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 16th 2010, 2:35:00

LMFAO Ice, great post.

15. Some Guy is a moron who is nothing more than a huge flamer!!!

Edited By: raz on Apr 16th 2010, 2:35:47
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

Havoc Game profile

Apr 16th 2010, 3:13:27

Are you actually playing somewhere Some Guy?
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

RaHL_DK

Apr 16th 2010, 3:54:52

better than david letterman's top 10!
The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-
http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...start.php?clanID=DKnights

Mad Morticia Game profile

Apr 16th 2010, 7:22:55

Did this hellrush ever go by a different name?

NightShade

Apr 16th 2010, 7:27:38

ICey, about SoV... this is something I can agree on.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

Waseem Game profile

Apr 16th 2010, 7:28:10

Hellrush = llaar.

llaar is everyone and is no one.

snawdog Game profile

Apr 16th 2010, 12:09:58

15.5 Yes Syn was diffusing missles in IMP during their FS on DK..
Which IS an act of war..The list goes on and on in several countries,just don't wanna post country #'s.

4.4 Days Ago
Enemy operatives destroyed 3 of our missiles!
4.4 Days Ago
Enemy operatives destroyed 3 of our missiles!
4.4 Days Ago
Enemy operatives destroyed 2 of our missiles!
ICQ 364553524
msn

Thunder Game profile

Apr 16th 2010, 12:23:16

@MM he was Driver while he was in ICN before going to IFU on the old 1A server.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 16th 2010, 14:25:08

16. The server needs to realize that LAE is extremely peaceful, but like America, or for you nerds the treants from LOTR, we are sleeping giants.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

NightShade

Apr 16th 2010, 14:32:32

Awesome reference.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

crazyserb Game profile

Apr 16th 2010, 16:23:31

lol the LOTR reference is great but i dont know about America, seeing as how they have been involved in every war since the country was created hehe

Zues The Greek Game profile

Apr 16th 2010, 18:07:34

1. HellRush is probably just as sneaky and dirty as anyone here ever was.

( I believe this has been his character for some time now, no matter where he's been previously.)

2. Do I think Primeval hit LaE/FOCUS? No. Do I think it was someone trying to "hurt" SYN? Probably.

(I don't think he did either. But I certainly believe that The SYN is being hurt with intent by unknown parties that are / were in our tag.)

3. Do I think Primeval detagged SYN? Maybe, if SYN was stupid enough to gave him the admin password then I hope he did. I would have done it. If I'm at war with someone and they give me their admin password I'd detag them too. And laugh at the game admins. If it was done with a brute force(r) than it's not the same. They should be banned.

( I have logs confirming Prime "hacked" into our site and detaged all members including deleting my access to the SYN Boxcar site and totally screwing up my Boxcar Account Manager to get into other alliances I am associated with. If you wish to see the pertinent logs, I will forward them to you Icey. It is further my understanding that DKRaHL gave internal information to Prime with an unltimate intention of hurting the SYN down the road. This occured sometime when we provided a safe-house for Prime when their tag suddenly disappeared last set when they were wiped out by A0DT. Just this morning, Prime sent a recruiting message to all of my members personal e-mails asking them to join IMP since in his opinion, SYN was falling fast and many of them were noted as being great players with 1a and EC back ground. Nice try to suck up from the cheating SOB! Why do you think he is banned from EE Forums and the game?)

4. What will LaE do? Honestly, we should tag kill SYN on the principle of the matter. The Jury is still out.

(You need to do what you have to Icey, I will still respect you as I always have. I can only say that The SYN would never have attcked an ALLY if it were a true SYN member. I will at some point like to discuss reps for the next set and how The SYN proposes to pay same, but if you are going to kill us, what is the point of paying reps. That goes to FoCuS as well. I mean, how many more tags does it take to completely wipe us out already? For God sake, just get it done already as it really doesn't matter to me or my members at the moment.)

5. Mitch222, You're the biggest idiot I've ever met. I'm sorry you have cancer. I truely 'am. But you about got AoDT into a bigger war than they want. DM started killing top down on AoDT as he thought we were being hit by AoDT. Use your brain son, you nearly cost AoDT a reset of waiting on May.

(No comment.)

6. Did I tell you that gangbangs are bad? Like DK/IMP/SYN should've let this be NBK/AoDT from get-go. Shame on both of you.

(fluff happened.)

7. Did anyone else notice the countries used to hit LaE/FOCUS were the countries that SYN farmed/killed for no reason? I'd want to see the clan that hit me killed for that too.

(I believe I already mentioned this in another thread. It amazes me how many people jumped on the band wagon when The SYN was killing off this particular tag. In a odd turn of events, that same tag after being recruited to the SYN, went about attacking both LAE and FoCuS under the SYN tag and the SYN is being killed for it. Next time when I order a kill on a tag of 15 countries, I won't give a crap what anyone thinks. We will kill it and those who didn't like it can take a good long hard suck, ... blah blah blah!)

8. SoV are annoying, really annoying... did I mention Really annoying?

(I only find one or two people annoying in this game of which, I will keep to myself because it is just a game.)

9. The Rynn guy that is untagged, I'm going to farm the piss outta you.

(Oh be carefull though, you may be accused of bullying - NOT...lol...I guess numbers keep those mouth pieces off of your alliances back to some degree, eh Icey??.)

10. I still don't' have my PC. I really miss it.

(I'd send you one if you were close by, but it is slow and it is still better than nothing;)

11. TinySub, your mouth just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

(In Tiny's defence, he is still young and needs direction with some management 101 instruction. I truly believe that in time, he will temper his statements and begin to offer less of a view on these forums and become a better leader in his division. I am a firm believe that it is best to say nothing, when there is nothing good to say. That is pretty difficult on these forums these days ;)

12. Titanium, where are you? I need to unload some missiles. My cruise are just sitting and are kinda pointless.

(Maybe he was one of our suiciders, lol - I truly don't know, but please send him some love from Da Zues!)

13..... Good number to end on.

(It truly is a good number, it was the first time I'd been screwed by a 35 year old horny woman at age 13!)

Iceman, I hope you don't hold any of this against me personally as I indicated before, it is just a game, but I do want to make it right in the next set!...

Please get in touch with me via MSN Compadre :)

Thunder Game profile

Apr 16th 2010, 20:15:12

that would make her 85 now. heh heh
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

malykii Game profile

Apr 16th 2010, 20:24:01

here is a penny. now it's your 3 cents :P
fear the turtles.

Desperado Game profile

Apr 16th 2010, 20:28:47

(In Tiny's defence, he is still young and needs direction with some management 101 instruction. I truly believe that in time, he will temper his statements and begin to offer less of a view on these forums and become a better leader in his division. I am a firm believe that it is best to say nothing, when there is nothing good to say. That is pretty difficult on these forums these days ;)

isn't tiny like... in his 30's?

just how old are you to consider tiny young? :P

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

RaHL_DK

Apr 16th 2010, 20:48:15

It is further my understanding that DKRaHL gave internal information to Prime with an unltimate intention of hurting the SYN down the road. This occured sometime when we provided a safe-house for Prime when their tag suddenly disappeared last set when they were wiped out by A0DT

Are you kidding me? They syndicate just cannot take responsibility for there own lack of oversight. Someday you will learn to just accept your failures :P

Tiny is only 19 Desp so yes he is young

The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-

Tinysub[SYN] Game profile

Apr 16th 2010, 22:50:53

Yes im young =( but idc.

jagernacht Game profile

Apr 17th 2010, 1:40:23

i'm 20, but have handled FA better than tiny when i was 14 :P
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

ICe Man

Apr 17th 2010, 1:44:51

I'm only 14 right now.

gambit Game profile

Apr 17th 2010, 1:47:04

who would let juggs do FA?

:P
Natural Born Killer

Desperado Game profile

Apr 17th 2010, 2:18:34

that's have to mean tsub was like... 9 when he played in duel :P

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Tinysub[SYN] Game profile

Apr 17th 2010, 2:23:31

your correct desp.

Apr 17th 2010, 13:48:35

DKRaHL wears lime green Borat swim suits on Wednesdays and Sundays - that is all :P

RaHL_DK

Apr 17th 2010, 15:00:44

hhahahhaa D@mn you Zues!! that was privileged Info!
The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-

NOW3P Game profile

Apr 17th 2010, 17:41:51

only on Wednesdays and Sundays? I got mine on right now!

Apr 18th 2010, 0:54:58

Holy crap, Not NOW3P too!!!!!!!

I thought you were the only one DK!!

Thunder Game profile

Apr 18th 2010, 1:04:31

ouch, I didn't think I'd live to see anything worse the Mickster's manties, but the along comes Borat... aiyiyi
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

NOW3P Game profile

Apr 18th 2010, 6:25:18

You guys thought the scene w/ Borat in the green mankini was the worst part of that movie???????? Does nobody remember the scene where the 2 of them are wrestling for the Pamela Anderson magazine? >.>

Mossy Game profile

Apr 18th 2010, 6:58:56

Why this flamefest has any merit at all is beyond me.

If I felt like fluffing for a while I would, but I like my fellow earthers enough not to subject them to it.
BSS!
AIM - mossossoppo