Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2014, 15:56:06

LOL@ keyboard warriors rise

I'm actually a keypad warrior ;-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Arkuss Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 18:56:28

Kill my country please it's not worth the hassle to try and recover from this point. Kill it so I can restart with that small % you get of your dead country's survivors. Besides until it's dead you can hardly say you won the war

Vamps Game profile

Jul 31st 2014, 2:37:45

You're dead now, Arkuss. Enjoy being farmland for the rest of the set.

P.S. The first step to stonewalling shouldn't be to sell all of your spies and military on PM. lol.

Oblivion Game profile

Jul 31st 2014, 3:16:06

*slaps Arkuss* stupid n00b :)

Arkuss Game profile

Jul 31st 2014, 3:20:55

Did you not read those 2 lines above your post? If not please do so. Pretty sure someone who's trying to fight back doesn't sell all their military and then go on the forums asking to die. Now I can mess around trying my theo casher plan.

Sorry Oblivion but who's the noob who died first? If your stupid ass didn't get killed we could have made this interesting.

Oblivion Game profile

Jul 31st 2014, 3:25:34

I died first because i was the biggest threat.. they just took a few days to mess around with you, all the more fun for them.

Arkuss Game profile

Jul 31st 2014, 3:30:39

You died first because you didn't buy troops like I told you to ya kn0b

Oblivion Game profile

Jul 31st 2014, 3:49:35

Had more then you did..

p.s. your sister is hot! JJ wants to bring her to the rice cookers wedding!

Arkuss Game profile

Jul 31st 2014, 4:23:13

But I had weapons tech maxed and you just suck therefore they killed you first. Euthanized you. Btw asshole thats 3 servers you've gotten me killed now. FFA, Team, and as of this morning Alliance. Having second thoughts about playing this game with you now. Once you get me killed on Express I'm gunna molotov your apartment

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2014, 5:18:58

ArknOOb, you sound like my lil brother LOL he calls me asshole often, especially when I get him killed in some game hahahhaa
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Oblivion Game profile

Jul 31st 2014, 5:23:57

Mods can i get a forum ban on Arkuss? I think that threat went a tad bit over board.. xD

elvesrus

Jul 31st 2014, 5:24:47

if you slip me his number next week I can see if it's a real threat or not ;)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 31st 2014, 6:35:27

if u slip me a picture of his sister and ill kill him next week too

tellarion Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 7:49:39

Originally posted by Arkuss:
Originally posted by Vamps:
Low spal, low troop rep casher which tries to farm a war tag typically won't last very long.

Anyways, I sent you another PM. Best of luck!

Trying to farm a war tag? Your tag is pathetic. The only reason we're going to lose is because you have like 25 all grouped on whats supposed to be a 5 man team. The tag we attacked, RoughSex, would have easily been killed 2v5 but since you have 5 other tags of support wearing us down we don 't stand much of a chance.

Yes, we hit you excessively. The land was free and 3 of your members were at 1m nw and we had spy ops for them so we could build up and make sure they can't break.

Originally posted by Boltar:
i approve of this war declartion.. dont come to any server expecting to farm any tag.. especially a war tag.. very stupid

Whats stupid is that on server meant for teams of 5 members you have a group of 6 teams allied together and all of the players who are tagged just farm the untagged players and are too scared to do anything else. As for your approval, nobody gives a damn if you approve or not.

Originally posted by Vamps:

6 grabs on one tag in 24 hours.

7 grabs on the same tag within the same time frame.

Out of curiosity, what did you think would happen?

If we were only at war with RoughSEX then fine, obviously we're not going to complain about it we expected that to happen. Seeing as this is only the really bad fraction of a bad team that has to conquer Team server because they wouldn't last a month in alliance however we didn't stand a chance.

Btw, this game is on a decline and I bet this community plays a rather large role in that. You crave tension and drama and look anywhere you can to find it and then when you do you pipe up when it doesn't even concern you. Oblivion and I multi hit RoughSEX in excess and we know that and we knew what would happen. Being our first play on team however we did not know the team server is under control by 30 virgins with a SEX tag.

You know we have rules preventing teams from doing what you are complaining about. It would be a good idea to report them if you believe they are violating the rules..

Edited By: tellarion on Aug 4th 2014, 5:51:30
See Original Post

Colonel Chaos Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 16:12:40

Lack of quotations... confusing.... brain... overloading... can't... process... input!
Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
“Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.”
― Isaac Newton

elvesrus

Aug 3rd 2014, 16:27:02

he basically said what I did in the other thread

Originally posted by elvesrus:

Originally posted by elvesrus:
if you suspect people aren't following the rules, report it ingame. if they are breaking the rules they will be deleted.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Arkuss Game profile

Aug 7th 2014, 4:21:23

This thread can be locked it's not necessary

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 7th 2014, 6:12:05

So, you're done making a tard out of yourself hehe
(•_•)