Verified:

Fooglmog Game profile

Jul 6th 2014, 12:29:08

http://www.cnn.com/...suit/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

So, I know Boehner is looking to sue Obama over his use of Executive Authority. But I can't figure out exactly which uses of Executive Authority he takes issue with, and what makes those uses of his authority illegal. Boehner's op-ed isn't a lot of help... he doesn't give a single example. He only refers vaguely to "health care law, energy regulations, foreign policy and education".

Okay, fine. So what are the specific things he's done in each of those categories which overstepped his authority. Everything I can think of either has recent precedent, well established precedent, or is clearly within his authority as written in the constitution.

Anyone want to help a dumb Canadian understand?

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Jul 6th 2014, 15:52:47

He is Obama, sue him!
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Heston Game profile

Jul 6th 2014, 17:12:52

How about the sc ruling against obama last week for starters....
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Beavis

Jul 10th 2014, 7:52:37

He is behind on his chores at the plantation?

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Jul 16th 2014, 16:48:22

Originally posted by Fooglmog:
http://www.cnn.com/...suit/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

So, I know Boehner is looking to sue Obama over his use of Executive Authority. But I can't figure out exactly which uses of Executive Authority he takes issue with, and what makes those uses of his authority illegal. Boehner's op-ed isn't a lot of help... he doesn't give a single example. He only refers vaguely to "health care law, energy regulations, foreign policy and education".

Okay, fine. So what are the specific things he's done in each of those categories which overstepped his authority. Everything I can think of either has recent precedent, well established precedent, or is clearly within his authority as written in the constitution.

Anyone want to help a dumb Canadian understand?

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

it's a test of the emergency judicial system to see if there is enough evidence to kick that clown out of office so that we can start working on restoring the Repulic that our flag stands for. or at least that's what I'm hoping for. I'm perfectly happy with going to hell for drinking and smoking too much... don't see why i should also be punished because a bunch of Demoncrats abused the system and i was required to lop their heads off in self-defense with a gold-plated guillotine equipped with auto-repeat.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jul 27th 2014, 23:15:27

BOEHNER IS VAGUE BY DESIGN. IF HE TALKED SPECIFICALLY, HE'D BE HURTING THE RED TEAM'S ABILITY TO ABUSE EXECUTIVE POWER NEXT TIME ITS THEIR TURN.

EACH PRESIDENT BUILDS ON THE ABUSES OF HIS PREDECESSORS.

Twain Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 14:51:48

I haven't found anything terribly specific either, but it seems to mostly stem from his implementation of the ACA/Obamacare, which is ironic, considering the House has voted to repeal the law in its entirety six times, and parts of the last over 50 times.

But with Pres. Obama making executive changes to its implementation (in an effort to ease parts of the law into effect), Boehner and the House Republicans seem to have a problem with the fact that Pres. Obama isn't fully enacting a law that they've tried over 50 times to defeat.

There may be more to it. I haven't specifically gone out to look up information on this, because I just can't muster up any ability to care about this law suit at the current time, but from what I have caught from random news stations or news articles I have read, that's the jist of it.