Verified:

RandyMD Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 5:01:50

Then make yourself happy, and find a new place to call home. I am officially inviting everyone (Except Iscode obviously) to make a change in your home and join Moral Decay. We're always recruiting, teaching the game to new members, and having one hell of a time (Alcohol is optional, but encouraged). Give us a shot for a couple sets, see if our activity levels don't trump damn near every alliance you've ever played in. See if our members don't make you smile/laugh more than Gabriel Iglesias. Look us up on IRC, send me a forum PM or go directly to our website and apply today!

http://www.moraldk.com

Tell them "The Hammer" sent you.
Email:

iScode Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 5:18:26

obviously.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 5:29:32

All TIE members stay away from this offer. You will be doused in grease and burned alive, metaphorically speaking.
Do as I say, not as I do.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 3rd 2014, 5:30:45

TIE is in LAF
that way
<-----------

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 5:37:07

Well what MD lacked in this set, it certainly wasn't astronomical amounts of FA from PDM.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2014, 5:38:35

Randy!!!!!!!!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

RandyMD Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 5:44:47

Hi KOH :)

Also, when SOF goes under, call me :)
Email:

RandyMD Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 5:47:31

Md lacked something this set? News to me....keep trolling
Email:

mdevol Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 6:11:54

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Well what MD lacked in this set, it certainly wasn't astronomical amounts of FA from PDM.

what? It was 1 FA package. this has already been discussed and resolved by SoF leaders and PDM. nice trolling dude.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Sov Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 6:12:37

MD did lack something this set, a spine.

If SoF decides to quit this game it won't be pretty for you. Imagine 30+ iScodes running around. We won't care about Alliance Server standard practice anymore.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 6:16:46

Originally posted by Sov:

If SoF decides to quit this game it won't be pretty for you. Imagine 30+ iScodes running around. We won't care about Alliance Server standard practice anymore.

MD lacked a spine this set? Your opinions are always entertaining to read :)

tellarion Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 6:18:24

Speaking as someone outside of md, I have to say md is a great place to be. Obviously I'd rather people came to MY alliance, but md is one of a small handful I would direct people to outside of evo :)

Edited By: tellarion on Aug 3rd 2014, 6:58:39
See Original Post

Ivan Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 6:18:41

Well now MD has one and SOFers arent generally fluffty suiciders ex IXers might be tho

/Ivan

RandyMD Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 6:29:53

dude, that;s fine. However you get your rocks off is cool with me. But don't run around telling everyone just because SoF might quit this game as an alliance that this server is dead cause you just confirmed the fact that YOU would still be playing. Anyway, why don't you cry more about mod abuse, and see where it gets you.
Email:

mdevol Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 6:31:34

a spine? How so? They were supposed to take an oop war that they were not building for and that you (according to Symac) was? wait...no you guys didnt coordinate i am sorry.

MD and SoL both told everybody in the server that whoever broke our war would be hit by both of us, again, you hit one of us while we both made it clear what would happen if we were hit. you did this over the holidays too, you would think a smart man like yourself would learn....

Edited By: mdevol on Aug 3rd 2014, 6:33:37
See Original Post
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 6:40:02

Originally posted by Ivan:

Well now MD has one and SOFers arent generally fluffty suiciders ex IXers might be tho

/Ivan

I can't believe that after all this time your sour at SoF for the actions of a few, I understand you were a long time leader of SoF. But you dropped the ball by allowing them to overthrow you out of leadership. Shows your character that you joined the other side.

Heston Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 6:59:33

Md has alin and is a brand of toilet paper.

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

locket Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 7:00:37

Why would Sof quit

Heston Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 7:04:25

Originally posted by Heston:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 7:08:21

Who the hell quotes himself? Only you!

Heston Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 7:12:43

Who the hell quotes himself? Only you!

Lots of folks have. You are wrong again.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 7:18:07

I am never wrong, I make comments based off of my own experiences and what I have seen therefore I can never be wrong...from a certain point of view.

mdevol Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 7:21:44

Originally posted by locket:
Why would Sof quit

you clearly didn't get their recruiting message

the best part is, they haven't taken me off the contacts yet and I have been gone for awhile.

/s

tellarion Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 7:21:44

I am never wrong, I make comments based off of my own experiences and what I have seen therefore I can never be wrong...from a certain point of view.

Blissful ignorance is no excuse

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 7:42:15

Originally posted by tellarion:

Psh you calling me a N*****?

Ivan Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 7:43:49

Im not sour at SOF Syko_Killa being away from this game for a long time was REALLY nice and I have every intention of being away soon again. Honestly i hope that all of you get to be so lucky as I have been in life so far where your busy with yer partner,kids,houses, gardens etc instead of spending hours on a game thats been dead for quite a few years
but untill then im not about to let anyone threaten the tag I play in and most SOFers i know frown at suiciding and are better then sinking to that level imo its a disgrace to even say something like that.

/Ivanfluff

Heston Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 7:47:54

Say wut you mean. I hate it when someone tries to witty and doesnt have the balls to follow through. Arizona ebonics wigger.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 7:55:02

Say wut you mean. I hate it when someone tries to witty and doesnt have the balls to follow through. Arizona ebonics wigger.

Who the frack was talking to you?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 7:55:28

BTW when you coming back to Arizona?

henrik Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 8:10:01

Im not sour at SOF Syko_Killa being away from this game for a long time was REALLY nice and I have every intention of being away soon again. Honestly i hope that all of you get to be so lucky as I have been in life so far where your busy with yer partner,kids,houses, gardens etc instead of spending hours on a game thats been dead for quite a few years
but untill then im not about to let anyone threaten the tag I play in and most SOFers i know frown at suiciding and are better then sinking to that level imo its a disgrace to even say something like that.

/Ivanfluff

Ivan doing gardening??? Are you growing tobacco? :)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 8:18:36

Originally posted by henrik:

/Ivanfluff

Ivan doing gardening??? Are you growing tobacco? :)

No, he must be growing opium because he's obviously high on something...heh heh heh

locket Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 9:08:08

Then post it mdevol since both sides clearly have it.

Ivan Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 9:13:30

haha henrik just dug up our entire garden to flatten it (removed 200sqm of soil lol) and now ive planted 300sqm of grass seeds, fixing up a playhouse for the kids to play in and working on a play area with 4 swings, slides and other fun stuff after that im gonna build a fence all around it and work on our glassed in outside room where we can sit and watch the kids play

life>earth

/Ivanfluff

Alin Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 10:24:47

best part of MD is that you elect people so you don`t get stuck with the same person/s for to long, if you don`t like (as a group ) the direction the alliance is going.

henrik Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 12:41:13

haha henrik just dug up our entire garden ...

/Ivanfluff

It wasn't me!! :D

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 3rd 2014, 12:42:34

Lol
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Kalick Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 13:36:03

Originally posted by RandyMD:
Then make yourself happy, and find a new place to call home. I am officially inviting everyone (Except Iscode obviously) to make a change in your home and join Moral Decay. We're always recruiting, teaching the game to new members, and having one hell of a time (Alcohol is optional, but encouraged). Give us a shot for a couple sets, see if our activity levels don't trump damn near every alliance you've ever played in. See if our members don't make you smile/laugh more than Gabriel Iglesias. Look us up on IRC, send me a forum PM or go directly to our website and apply today!

http://www.moraldk.com

Tell them "The Hammer" sent you.

Was Gabriel Iglesias the funniest person we could come up with? Setting the bar a little low.

ssewellusmc

Aug 3rd 2014, 13:46:01

Alin plays in MD. Thr bar was already extremely low.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2014, 13:55:30

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
.... MD. Thr bar was already extremely low.

knowing MD, the bar would have been drunk dry if it was that low
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 15:56:30

Let's not forget MD's suicide the chodest.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 15:58:22

Let's not forget MD's suicide the chodest.

What does this mean?

ssewellusmc

Aug 3rd 2014, 16:15:31

I think he was referring to iscode subsiding from MD.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 18:01:42

yeah, iscode

mrford Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 20:54:52

if HG wasnt still around i would of left this server a long time ago.

you all are tarded
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 21:48:18

It's not all original HG anyways so you can leave now.

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 22:22:57

bah. i demonstrate my unhappiness with current leadership by suiciding against whichever alliance it is that they appear to be running multis in.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

mrford Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 22:25:15

You would never be able to understand because loyalty is beyond your capacity. I suggest you stick to being a bitter little fluff, an ironic disposition considering some of your attempted points in this thread.

Edited By: mrford on Aug 3rd 2014, 22:29:23
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 22:52:17

you don't even know me, Loyalty is one of the things I pride myself on the most and people who know me in RL know that this is one of my top qualities. So I don't care what some stupid internet fu*k that I will never meet in my life thinks. You always think you are right and you always believe that you know what a person means, but your perception is so turned around that you think your right is your left and your left is your right, you think up is down and down is up. In fact i'm not sure you even know which side the sun rises from. My points are always valid, if you have a hard time understanding what I am saying just ask questions instead of assuming that you know everything. Are we crystal clear mrford?

Edited By: galleri on Aug 4th 2014, 0:32:05. Reason: RL names a no no no

Alin Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 23:00:56

Hey fluffers get your own "we are moving to TEQ" thread and let this one roll nice.

mrford Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 0:15:23

You always think you are right and you always believe that you know what a person means, but your perception is so turned around that you think your right is your left and your left is your right, you think up is down and down is up. In fact i'm not sure you even know which side the sun rises from. My points are always valid, if you have a hard time understanding what I am saying just ask questions instead of assuming that you know everything. Are we crystal clear mrford?

dude, just do yourself a favor and shut the fluff up before everyone else realizes how stupid you are like i did with your time in SoF.

edit: do you think using my government name is supposed to mean something to me? what the fluff kind of sack of fluff are you. you arnt my friend, i dont even like you. keep my real name out of your fluffing mouth.

Edited By: galleri on Aug 4th 2014, 0:32:52
Swagger of a Chupacabra