Jul 29th 2014, 22:45:52

but always heart

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2014, 22:53:40

*runs to toilet to barf after 1 minute of Boyz to Men*

braden Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 1:02:59

you pretend like you don't like it, but do you have two ears and a heart?

then stop telling lies.

Colonel Chaos Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 1:07:55

Originally posted by Arkuss:
Lock / Delete this thread please as it's now become a pointless flame zone. We're off the server, thread is no longer necessary.

I do wonder why you were deleted though. Playing the victim initially and all...
Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
“Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.”
― Isaac Newton

Arkuss Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 1:58:43

Originally posted by Colonel Chaos:
Lock / Delete this thread please as it's now become a pointless flame zone. We're off the server, thread is no longer necessary.

I do wonder why you were deleted though. Playing the victim initially and all...

We're being restored. Simple misunderstanding.

Colonel Chaos Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 3:13:07

Well, all actions aside, if you're legit... glad you were restored.
Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
“Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.”
― Isaac Newton

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2014, 3:47:41

Originally posted by Boltar:
the original of course right KoH? Robert Stack FTW... he also was the voice of Ultra Magnus in the 1986 cartoon Transformers movie

Naturally!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2014, 3:51:12

Originally posted by flgatorboy89:
<3 Braden

Me 2 LOL

<3 braden <3
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Boltar Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 3:51:43

good, glad to see u were brought back from the purple death.. as for everything that has went down.. listen to what elvesrus posted in another thread.. stop by that irc channel on that irc server.. it will help u become a better player, and perhaps easier to explain things for u to understand. instead of it coming off as a flame war and such.. theres enough of that on alliance talk

Arkuss Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 4:08:36

good, glad to see u were brought back from the purple death.. as for everything that has went down.. listen to what elvesrus posted in another thread.. stop by that irc channel on that irc server.. it will help u become a better player, and perhaps easier to explain things for u to understand. instead of it coming off as a flame war and such.. theres enough of that on alliance talk

Not interested. I'm not so arrogant to say I don't need to learn more about the game, I just came back in May and I haven't played since Swirve. However I'm not going to just smile and pretend nothing happened. As for the flame war, we didn't say it was just the Sex tag flaming; it was the people who were blatantly flaming and not contributing to the thread. I said community, not tag specific. Being a member of one of the largest clans on alliance I hope to learn a lot more and I'll probably stand by our decision to hit the RoughSEX tag the way we did. As I've said, my only complaint was the interference. I don't care we died hell we deserved it if they were able to do it. Just not happy with the attacks prior to it. Regardless, over and done with. Good luck with the rest of your set.

Well, all actions aside, if you're legit... glad you were restored.

If you're curious about what happened go to the alliance page seeing as some clown opened up not one but two threads about it. I know him IRL, I went to his house for a few drinks, we checked our countries on his computer and watched RoughSEX pound the hell out of me in SS's on earthgraphs. Mods or w/e thought we were 1 person with two accounts which we obviously aren't. Issue resolved. Just saved you 2 pages of garbage.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 4:11:54

thats fine bud. to each their own. and u will learn alot being in LaF, but theres also different ways of learning things.. and different outlooks on things being in a very big clan.. i dont envy u.. hopefully u dont get full of urself and turn into an asshole as alot of the people in said alliance ur in are or become once they been in that tag for a few sets

elvesrus

Jul 30th 2014, 4:12:02

I was more thinking the get to know each other part. After all, we have converted a lot of haters over the years ;)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 4:13:01

that is true elves.. but he's pretty set on not coming into the channel

elvesrus

Jul 30th 2014, 4:14:28

I know, but the offer is always open
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Arkuss Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 4:49:30

I don't hate you so that's not necessary and no, even if I was good at this game I wouldn't turn into an asshole. I just started alliance and I'm enjoying it and love LaF but my "main" servers are Primary and Tournament then Express. I joined alliance because of Oblivion being a LaF member got me into their clan after filling out an app. Team was just us trying it out, adding another server to play on. First and probably last time playing team but meh.

At the end of the day it's just a text based strategy game. I would hope that those of us who play it play it because we enjoy the strategy thats involved in playing this game and then pushing the game to the limits. Seeing an almost 400m nw player in the last alliance set blew my mind.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 30th 2014, 4:51:13

Good thing you didn't try ffa :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Arkuss Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 5:09:42

Lol FFA was actually the first server I made an account on when I came back actually. Oblivion got us each killed on 2 of our countries that time. Never playing FFA with him again.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 30th 2014, 5:20:03

No surprise, ffa alliance's like killing things
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Boltar Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 6:11:24

come into the chat channel. get to know us and bullfluff with us.. some of the people there are lafers some sol. some sof.. the list goes on.. i dont play the game for strategy. i started playing cause a friend asked me to back in 04. i stuck with it on and off since then cause of the people.. the people keep me coming back. also if u have any questions being that channel it can be answered probably quicker then alot of others. and we might be able to explain it in a normal players terms as opposed to those like to use technicalities

iScode Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 6:17:49

[quote poster=Arkuss; 32422; 586041]Well you clearly know nothing then seeing as they brought someone in to break me before they started.

2014-07-28 00:55 Eva Mendes (#8) [MILFSEX] Einstein (#83) [ACCT] PS 1,616A (+635A)
2014-07-28 00:53 Eva Mendes (#8) [MILFSEX] Einstein (#83) [ACCT] SS 1,304A (+466A)

That was all that was needed to crack my country so that the RoughSEX tag could begin their war. As I've said many times now in 2 different forum posts; we don't care about losing a 2v5. We farmed a full tag team we knew what we were getting ourselves into and were joking about it on skype. What we didn't expect however was said team to be apart of 5 more teams which together basically make an alliance server clan. How is that even allowed? In Express if you coordinate you're instantly deleted but in Team it's ok to make a massive group of teams and gang up on people? So the only way to play this server is to farm the poor guys who are trying to play but don't have a team? What a joke. [/quote]

I dont think you understand how this game works, would you like to learn? I know people who can teach you :)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Arkuss Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 13:49:41

Lol Warster I just assumed every alliance in FFA was 1 guy who plays 16 countries :P. Oh you're in TKO? Just so happens you're the ones who killed us xD

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2014, 14:45:42

*looks around*

/facepalm

nOObs be nOOblets...
(•_•)

Arkuss Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 15:29:50

And here I thought you actually knew about us getting killed by TKO. Turns out you read a post in one thread and went to flame us in another. Desperate for attention much?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2014, 15:50:04

I'm an equal opportunity nOOb flamer :-D
(•_•)

braden Game profile

Jul 31st 2014, 3:57:54

Ko hearts noobs is an ange

convince qz to change the game to let me that last l and I will break ninas heart and drop her name for a reset

NOW THAT IS CARE!