Verified:

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 22:26:15

You should learn not to make threats. Especially ones you cannot keep.

Message from You forgot about me didnt ya (#763) sent on Jul 08, 23:39
Report this message
Next round, you fellows are doomed. I'm gonna kick yer asses right out of protection.
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

mrford Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 22:38:33

That dumbass couldn't beat a 1 legged man in an ass kicking contest.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 22:59:27

Threats are what got him into this....

Dragon Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 23:05:34

Well at least you didn't wait like 3 resets to exact your "revenge".

Just sayin'

Heston Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 23:05:52

Cerb is a three legged cat trying to bury turds on a frozen pond.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

wowfifa Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 0:53:30

I was busy or I would of helped. Sorry bud!

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 3:24:53

Message from You forgot about me didnt ya (#763) sent on Jul 11, 14:39

Report this message
And you're a terrible player who can't do anything without having more land than you can defend, and you kjnow that next round you can expect to get farmed into the dirt, right? :) Reply

Delete

Message from You forgot about me didnt ya (#763) sent on Jul 12, 3:22

Report this message
Better than you. You can't take land off me with a 2 Jet PS.

haha.

I cant take land because you cant grab dead countries. Also I want my nuke dump alive.

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 3:39:41

... this is priceless.

You forgot about me didnt ya (#763) sent on Jul 12, 3:28

Report this message
My SDI just keeps getting higher. You waste a lot more missiles than you succeed with. :) Reply

Delete

Message from You forgot about me didnt ya (#763) sent on Jul 12, 3:31

Report this message
OK, you go on thinking that. :) I'll remove your missiles tomorrow. :) Reply

Delete

Message from You forgot about me didnt ya (#763) sent on Jul 12, 3:33

Report this message
You are imagining quite effectively I see. LOL Good on ya. Reply

Delete

Message from You forgot about me didnt ya (#763) sent on Jul 12, 3:34

Report this message
Keep having countries that have virtually no defenses and I'll keep on farming them. :)

mrford Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 8:28:11

Cerberus is literally the dumbest person i have ever encountered on the internet. Thankfully he is elderly, this country cant handle his stupidity for too much longer.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Heston Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 21:25:10

Is it a fact cerb is elderly? I would have to also seriously concider that he is maybe 46. That he has lived with his grandma who is elderly since he was a wee lad. He is comfortable in the basement where his social life brings him up to the living room to assist with her red hat society meeting. Poor grammy got stuck with him cuzz mommy cant stay sober. He has had various low paying jobs but is out on disability from a slip and fall. It resulted in a broken hip and severely burned forearm and hand from putting it in the fryer trying to stop 350lbs from crashing down.
The wonders of cerberus.....

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 19th 2014, 1:02:51

Originally posted by Heston:
Is it a fact cerb is elderly? I would have to also seriously concider that he is maybe 46. That he has lived with his grandma who is elderly since he was a wee lad. He is comfortable in the basement where his social life brings him up to the living room to assist with her red hat society meeting. Poor grammy got stuck with him cuzz mommy cant stay sober. He has had various low paying jobs but is out on disability from a slip and fall. It resulted in a broken hip and severely burned forearm and hand from putting it in the fryer trying to stop 350lbs from crashing down.

Heston, you're an idiot, you know nothing about me. I've probably made more money in my lifetime than you ever will. I have no intention of proving anything to any of you, since it's not required. And you should learn to leave people's mother's out of your mouth. Because it's something that would make me put my fist in yours were you in my face saying it. And yes, I could be 90 years old and still would kick yer ass over that.

So, why don't you learn some manners and leave people who have nothing to do with this game out of it.

In fact, why don't you run a single player tag next round and we could go head to head and see how you fare then? Oh, that's right, you don't have the Cojones for that, do ya?
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Heston Game profile

Jul 19th 2014, 2:01:11

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Originally posted by Heston:

Heston, you're an idiot, you know nothing about me. I've probably made more money in my lifetime than you ever will. I have no intention of proving anything to any of you, since it's not required. And you should learn to leave people's mother's out of your mouth. Because it's something that would make me put my fist in yours were you in my face saying it. And yes, I could be 90 years old and still would kick yer ass over that.

So, why don't you learn some manners and leave people who have nothing to do with this game out of it.

In fact, why don't you run a single player tag next round and we could go head to head and see how you fare then? Oh, that's right, you don't have the Cojones for that, do ya?

I know your a dumbass politically in and out of game. You prove that to everyone.
I was simply offering a different option other than poor old man cerb. Maybe its your moms basement you live. I dont know. What ever you got yourself into now days, im positive you draw on government support to live.
As for the one on one, ill take a place in line for that after the ones you pissed off ingame kick you around some more. Im not real excited about mounting your little rodent heads in my trophy room anyhow. Dont you have two or three other threats to carry out anyway? Or are your threats as empty as your head? Sort out your cluster fluff then holla.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 19th 2014, 12:57:46

Tag up one man, next round Heston, unless you don't have the balls to.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 19th 2014, 12:58:24

No excuses either, Just do it. >:)

mrford Game profile

Jul 19th 2014, 14:42:57

i think you need to understand that most people wont fght you because they dont want to waste 2 months of their time proving what everyone already knows. you are bad at this game.

but if you want to take it as they are scared of you, whatever helps you feel good about yourself cheif.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jul 19th 2014, 18:16:12

Hey fordy it takes around 12-24 hours and then you dont have to waste any more time. Im just inactive so i got nothing better to do =P

Heston Game profile

Jul 19th 2014, 18:19:45

Lol

mrford Game profile

Jul 19th 2014, 18:36:23

well, i was more refering to trowing away a netting set, but i suppose you knew that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jul 19th 2014, 19:41:53

Originally posted by mrford:
well, i was more refering to trowing away a netting set, but i suppose you knew that.

Just net with 300 less turns per country =P If they arent techers, and they arent built like cerberus' countries then they will still be producing while slaughtering!

Xninja Game profile

Jul 23rd 2014, 11:49:41

Has Cerberus ever went by the nick name Kamut?
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

Rockman Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 2:28:46

Originally posted by mrford:
Cerberus is literally the dumbest person i have ever encountered on the internet. Thankfully he is elderly, this country cant handle his stupidity for too much longer.

I dunno, I think Paulie has him beat. Cerberus might be #2 though.

Raging Budda Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 2:32:19

Nah...Sir Dog has them all beat.
Your base is mine!

Donny Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 2:45:09

lol- this thread has merit
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Arsenal

Jul 29th 2014, 3:24:24