Verified:

iScode Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 6:50:40

Originally posted by tellarion:
iScode, you were already sold out and Sof admitted you played there this set, although they say it was without their knowledge.

And yet you keep asking for proof? I guess you can claim you never lied because you will never, ever admit the truth, even when your own alliance is contradicting you.

Once again, before martian comes in and locks this thread, stop accusing people of abusing their powers without evidence. IF you have evidence, submit it to martian and he will investigate it. It was already investigated, and myself and others have all been cleared. Would you like me to link the post for you again?

they admitted it after I admitted it to them, they are correct in claiming they did not know, no one knew.

However people knew before I admitted it to anyone, and denying to respond is not lying, its denying to respond.

The only evidence I have is the fact that I told NO ONE I was in SoF, not a soul, yet mdevol and his allies somehow new as they were 'told by someone in sof', how could someone in sof tell mdevol I was in sof, when no one in sof knew I was in sof? See, someone used there mod access to gain that information and advise mdevol.

I have submitted evidence to martian, however I never realised he made a post saying no one cheated and you were cleared, so yes please link the post (for awhile there I tried to step away from AT, it didnt work lol :P)

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 6:52:31

Sorry, the only evidence I can provide publicly is that I told no one, kinda contradicted myself there :P, I have what I would call evidence however I refuse to post that publicly until I get a response from martian as I provided that to him for his investigation.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

tellarion Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 6:57:31

tellarion Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 7:00:15

And again, I don't know who sold you out. I've said that many times. I was told in front of like 9 other people, who all can verify how I heard it. You guys were just trying to crucify me because I was the person who posted it, because I am in an alliance you don't see eye to eye to, and because I wear the moderator tag. I didn't do anything wrong, and martian has verified that, and yet certain people keep accusing me of abuse.

iScode, when you make as many enemies as you have over the past year and a half, maybe you shouldn't be surprised when someone sells your ass out down the road at some point.

Heston Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 7:00:37

Martin should lock this thread. Its all fluff. Spearheading the fluff is tella the mod and alin the md connon fodder. Nobody can even fluffing stay on subject!

Edited By: Heston on Jul 28th 2014, 7:03:18
See Original Post
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Alin Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 7:06:54

You know who you remind me of Heston ?

The guy in "Not another teenage movie" that always applauds ... freaking hilarious how many secondary accounts some people have.

Edited By: Alin on Jul 28th 2014, 7:23:58

tellarion Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 7:13:01

What's fluff? Laf member gets killed by Sol, restarts, stays untagged and suicides on Evo. A certain Laf head said previously that candyman was one of 3 laf countries killed within the appropriate time window of 138's death. Candyman previously fluffed with Neofed and ruined their top country, which escalated into a massive conflict and war the next set. Neo joins Evo this set, and guess who a contender for #1 is? Could it be Herbs, formerly of Neo?

So yes, considering multiple people told me it was candyman, including one person from Laf, I believed it. I apologized to Candyman on another thread for accusing him, but as I said, if the shoe fits...

iScode Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 7:16:51

And again, I don't know who sold you out. I've said that many times. I was told in front of like 9 other people, who all can verify how I heard it. You guys were just trying to crucify me because I was the person who posted it, because I am in an alliance you don't see eye to eye to, and because I wear the moderator tag. I didn't do anything wrong, and martian has verified that, and yet certain people keep accusing me of abuse.

iScode, when you make as many enemies as you have over the past year and a half, maybe you shouldn't be surprised when someone sells your ass out down the road at some point.

How can someone sell me out with out cheating if nobody knew???

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Boltar Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 7:18:46

so which one of u's was the 2nd gunmen on the grassy knoll?

iScode Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 7:23:01

Martian never stated the investigation was over and that he cleared anyone.

he stated that he would not comment on any investigation.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 7:24:42

Originally posted by Boltar:

Everybody knows you are iScode`s secondary account.

Heston Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 7:29:57

Tella your a peach of a mod. Stay the same.

tellarion Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 7:30:12

You are so incredibly black and white, it's a wonder you've made it this far in life.

Here's a hint for you: That was posted 13 days ago, there have been no mods(myself included) stripped of their powers, and there has been no massive unveiling of conspiracies and mod abuse. But hey, if you're still waiting for martian to condemn me, you better pull up a nice, comfy chair and stock some food, cause you're gonna be sitting here for a loooooooong looooong time.

tellarion Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 7:32:36

Originally posted by Heston:
Tella your a peach of a mod. Stay the same.

I can count the number of people I've had to ban on one hand. This is the first time someone has apparently evaded the ban, though. Interesting...

Heston Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 7:35:36

What's fluff? Laf member gets killed by Sol, restarts, stays untagged and suicides on Evo. A certain Laf head said previously that candyman was one of 3 laf countries killed within the appropriate time window of 138's death. Candyman previously fluffed with Neofed and ruined their top country, which escalated into a massive conflict and war the next set. Neo joins Evo this set, and guess who a contender for #1 is? Could it be Herbs, formerly of Neo?

So yes, considering multiple people told me it was candyman, including one person from Laf, I believed it. I apologized to Candyman on another thread for accusing him, but as I said, if the shoe fits...

Dunno nutting about suicides cept it sucks...
the rehash iscode bull fluff esp when thread after thread has been closed over it. U still rehash the posts and say martain should close this thread. You and alin are trumpeting the same stuff.

Alin Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 7:39:09

To be honest this thread don`t need another clown. We have iScode ( and his secondary account Boltar ).

tellarion Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 7:39:52

scode posted alluding to mod abuse, alin called him out on lying, scode claimed he wasn't. I didn't bring it back up, but I sure as hell finished it.

Heston Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 7:42:14

scode posted alluding to mod abuse, alin called him out on lying, scode claimed he wasn't. I didn't bring it back up, but I sure as hell finished it.

Lol. Someones gotta finish it. Made sure you got in your licks goood for u!

Alin Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 7:48:47

I didn't bring it back up either tella. I just hate when the sheep post
"i didn't lie"
when i remember seeing with my god damn eyes, sentences of his and others stating he is not part of Sof for 1 reset.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 7:57:22

Originally posted by Alin:

sorry... farm animals dont turn me on.. u gotta find someone else to link to him

Ivan Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 8:04:04

shrug, if LAF doesnt wanna say who its they dont have to but then they cant really complain if evo ever does it back to them and then the circle keeps going and going and going and going

Alin Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 8:12:29

sorry... farm animals dont turn me on..

Since when ?

Boltar Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 8:26:01

im from jersey.. plenty of easy women here, we dont need farm animals for lovers

Xinhuan Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 8:31:48

Originally posted by Symac:
The issue is who Qz asks for ideas from lol.

xinhuan is, or at least has been, a huge contributor of ideas. qz often bounces ideas off of me and some of the active evoers, but it is definitely not limited to that. He asks questions on the mod board, he actually DOES read the suggestions board regularly, he has a whole development sub forum that many community members have access to. I really don't think any one source has bigger influence on his thinking than others. Hell, martian is probably the biggest one....

The last message I got from qzjul regarding anything game related/ideas is Oct 2013. None of the recent changes have any influence from me, least of all, balance considerations. Qzjul really only asks Martian.

Well ok, I got a message from Qz a month ago regarding the fact that I posted that you can set a browser to auto-refresh your country's Main Menu to get 3/6 turn bonuses, but I didn't have a good solution for it, apart from simply just awarding 6 turns with the 20a daily bonus.

tellarion Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 8:32:56

He asks martian a lot, but as I said, martian is definitely not the only one involved in giving ideas or advice.

Xinhuan Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 8:36:30

The problem I have is that most of the changes are clearly influenced by Alliance server; and that very little is asked or consulted with players from solo servers on how these changes would impact them.

If more than just Martian is involved with giving ideas or advice, it seems very one-sided and biased towards Alliance server.

In many other popular online games, game balance is often directly influenced by top players/clans where the game companies ask them to provide feedback, or even invite them to beta test an upcoming feature in closed beta status, or by releasing a "Test server" with the new changes so people can try to find exploits or balance issues. Meaning changes are _known in advance_ so that feedback can be taken.

It honestly wouldn't hurt if there is a internal forum that would automatically be open and visible to players with more than X number of top 10 finishes, etc.

Edited By: Xinhuan on Jul 28th 2014, 8:43:54
See Original Post

Alin Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 8:49:51

:)

How about x number of civs killed or buildings leveled(on this server) ?
Freaking three huger ... | - * |

tellarion Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 10:00:46

Originally posted by Xinhuan:
The problem I have is that most of the changes are clearly influenced by Alliance server; and that very little is asked or consulted with players from solo servers on how these changes would impact them.

If more than just Martian is involved with giving ideas or advice, it seems very one-sided and biased towards Alliance server.

In many other popular online games, game balance is often directly influenced by top players/clans where the game companies ask them to provide feedback, or even invite them to beta test an upcoming feature in closed beta status, or by releasing a "Test server" with the new changes so people can try to find exploits or balance issues. Meaning changes are _known in advance_ so that feedback can be taken.

It honestly wouldn't hurt if there is a internal forum that would automatically be open and visible to players with more than X number of top 10 finishes, etc.

Yes, most of the changes are thought up based on what goes on on alliance server, which is too bad. Running test servers would be nice, but unfortunately, there's basically one developer doing everything alone at this point..

bertz Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 10:23:13

Originally posted by Ivan:

shrug, if LAF doesnt wanna say who its they dont have to but then they cant really complain if evo ever does it back to them and then the circle keeps going and going and going and going

<-- This. Expect some payback.

Atryn Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 12:00:58

It was candyman.

Originally posted by Ivan:

Looks to me like LaF already said who it was? Unless Symac wasn't being serious.

mrford Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 15:02:52

im from jersey.. plenty of easy women here, we dont need farm animals for lovers

*ugly women
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 28th 2014, 15:47:11

To be honest this thread don`t need another clown. We have iScode ( and his secondary account Boltar ).

Ok now you are drunk. Boltar and Scode are nowhere near the same person, and about most all of the people in this game, except for you...can vouch that one.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

mrford Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 15:48:46

i dont know who is dumber in this situation. Alin for stating that iScode and Botar are the same, or you for ever taking Alin seriously.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 28th 2014, 15:49:57

Who said I was taking him seriously? that is gross

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 16:17:20

Originally posted by mrford:

*ugly women

nah they arent ugly.. just not alot of them u would wife up.. date/fluff yes.. wife.. u better be more selective

CandyMan Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 17:16:49

It was candyman.

It was assuredly not me. Symac, I don't care who it was, whether they were in laf or not, but I know for a fact that it was not me. Don't make me do my own research on who it was and find out the true identity of that person.

To LaF, I may be retired but I hope you guys can maintain some dignity with the way you treat your members. I'm the easy one to pin this on since I have nothing to lose from it, but I will provide proof that it's not me if necessary.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2014, 17:44:52

i dont think he was being serious, as someone else said afterwards, its just people kept quoting him

anyway eugene and requiem already said it wasnt you before that

JOHNJACOBJINGLEHEI

Jul 28th 2014, 17:52:06

well, whenever i go out, the people always shout my name, so i feel like i am qualified to break this news

it was CandyMan

Nekked Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 18:38:28

its not candyman,

Symac

Jul 28th 2014, 18:57:56

lol, no I wasn't being serious Candy, sorry if I didn't make that more clear. I was making light of tella saying "And besides, I never have to 'abuse' my power to find stuff out; people talk. I've already had multiple people offer up info about the suicider. Same thing with you earlier: someone told me.".

andrewmmuller Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 22:19:47

nothing better to do that read this :\

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 29th 2014, 4:25:28

That thread has some great cookie recipes in it! That reminds me I need to make some before my 21 day sugar detox diet! YAY!

mrford Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 4:26:58

What the fluff is a sugar detox diet
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 6:57:13

MrTroll.

sugar detoxification diet. Must be the standard McDonald/KFC/BurgerKing order when you ask for 10 double burgers with extra potatoes and a DIET COKE.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 29th 2014, 13:27:43

I don't eat fast food Alin. ford google 21 day sugar detox. You eliminate everything that contains sugar including breads etc..... basically I will be eating meats and salad only and certain vegitables

mrford Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 14:06:57

sounds stupid

eat good every day, instead of making random crash diets\

Alin: you are worthless. you are like a little angry Marshal with the irrelevance of your posts and their intellectual content. as long as you know that, you keep on keepin on.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

tellarion Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 15:32:51

I won't go so far as to say it's stupid, but I agree about the crash diets. There is absolutely no secret to dieting, just consistency and perseverance.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 29th 2014, 15:33:01

I work at red robin....nuff said

tellarion Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 15:40:09

That makes it very tough, especially since I'm sure you get some food/perks there. Love their burgers though :)

mdevol Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 20:54:03

mind over matter
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis