Verified:

Arkuss Game profile

Jul 23rd 2014, 15:06:46

The Accountants need a commie bastard. Message 83 in game

Marshal Game profile

Jul 23rd 2014, 18:54:58

and reason is?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2014, 0:08:20

O o
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Arkuss Game profile

Jul 24th 2014, 1:12:52

The reason is: we need a commie bastard. If you want me to explain why we need a commie bastard in a public forum then just move along good sir.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2014, 1:23:31

So...let me get this straight...in order to get an explanation, I need to NOT ask anything and move along? *sigh*

Alrighty then!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Arkuss Game profile

Jul 24th 2014, 21:34:13

You can ask a great many things. You can ask my favourite colour for example. It's black!

On a serious note, all you need to do is message me in game where I left my country number. I said I won't explain on a public forums which imo is a good indicator that if you have a question you should ask me directly!

archaic Game profile

Jul 24th 2014, 21:59:15

I'd say his tag is a member short and looking for retaller. Just a guess.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Boltar Game profile

Jul 25th 2014, 2:26:44

im curious which tag this is.. not for the retaling part or to even hit him.. but to watch later when something blows up in his face. just a feeling i got

iScode Game profile

Jul 25th 2014, 6:00:25

Originally posted by Arkuss:
You can ask a great many things. You can ask my favourite colour for example. It's black!

On a serious note, all you need to do is message me in game where I left my country number. I said I won't explain on a public forums which imo is a good indicator that if you have a question you should ask me directly!

Black isnt a colour :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Marshal Game profile

Jul 25th 2014, 10:25:49

Originally posted by Boltar:
im curious which tag this is.. not for the retaling part or to even hit him.. but to watch later when something blows up in his face. just a feeling i got

http://earthgraphs.com/...p;clan=ACCT&reset=656

*cough*lazy*cough*
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Boltar Game profile

Jul 25th 2014, 17:03:11

well if anyone wants to hire a group of mercenarys my tag will be getting bored soon

Arkuss Game profile

Jul 25th 2014, 20:24:23

Don't need a commie for retalling, any government strat can do that oO unless for some reason you think a farmer/techer/casher never buys military. Since people who are already tagged are coming up with their own, unfortunately wrong, conclusions and no untagged players have messaged me this thread is no longer necessary. I thank you for your suspicions and for some reason thinking whatever motive i had behind wanting a commie would blow up in my face (though I don't know how it would oO)

Thank you for posting an earthgraphs link but just checking scores would have been fine seeing as I gave my country number... there was nothing to hide in that.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 26th 2014, 4:40:49

Don't need a commie for retalling, any government strat can do that oO unless for some reason you think a farmer/techer/casher never buys military. Since people who are already tagged are coming up with their own, unfortunately wrong, conclusions and no untagged players have messaged me this thread is no longer necessary. I thank you for your suspicions and for some reason thinking whatever motive i had behind wanting a commie would blow up in my face (though I don't know how it would oO)

Thank you for posting an earthgraphs link but just checking scores would have been fine seeing as I gave my country number... there was nothing to hide in that.

i ment blowing up in ur face if u was looking for a commie to cause trouble with..

trainboy Game profile

Jul 27th 2014, 6:54:50

Bolt might have been right 5 hits on a sex tag
Isn't it meant to be
1:kill
So
5:?

Boltar Game profile

Jul 27th 2014, 7:15:15

will dig into that when i awaken

Arkuss Game profile

Jul 27th 2014, 18:15:47

Those hits have absolutely nothing to do with this forum post lol. You people have an obsession with drama I see.

Scorba Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 2:45:22

You won't need to message that country anymore, or anyone else in that tag.

Arkuss Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 3:28:25

I'm still alive actually lol. You guys are pretty funny though. I didn't realize you had to make a group of 6 clans in order to play on the server. You guys are a joke lol.

Oblivion Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 3:30:57

butt hurt try hards over some lg's.. this community is making this game so fluff.. fluff you all fluffers

JLohman711 Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 3:33:06

Your time will come.

Oblivion Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 3:35:32

nice threat.. will you post your country # and lets have a nice 1v1? i'll be happy to show you how its done

Arkuss Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 3:44:41

Kill me off then lol I don't really care. I thought this server was literally what it says it is, small groups of friends making teams together and playing a team based set. Oblivion and I are irl friends who play this game so thats what we did. Turns out theres a group who prob sucks too hard to play alliance properly so they gang up on Team lol. I don't mind fighting the 2v5 since thats what I was expecting but since you have all other SEX tags to wear us down first it's really not worth the effort.

Enjoy your control on team. I'm pretty sure any 30 terrible players could conquer this server since they outnumber everyone minimally 6 to 1.

JLohman711 Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 3:48:06

Oh you're one to talk, considering we killed you already.

Arkuss Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 4:02:30

If theres anyone you can't kill then you all deserve to have your countries deleted considering you are basically an alliance server clan vs a bunch of small groups.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 4:52:55

last i knew.. only 1 tag was killing u.. that means 5 vs 2.. not the tag with 5's fault u only have 2 people and decide to act/play recklessly

Arkuss Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 14:33:26

Well you clearly know nothing then seeing as they brought someone in to break me before they started.

2014-07-28 00:55 Eva Mendes (#8) [MILFSEX] Einstein (#83) [ACCT] PS 1,616A (+635A)
2014-07-28 00:53 Eva Mendes (#8) [MILFSEX] Einstein (#83) [ACCT] SS 1,304A (+466A)

That was all that was needed to crack my country so that the RoughSEX tag could begin their war. As I've said many times now in 2 different forum posts; we don't care about losing a 2v5. We farmed a full tag team we knew what we were getting ourselves into and were joking about it on skype. What we didn't expect however was said team to be apart of 5 more teams which together basically make an alliance server clan. How is that even allowed? In Express if you coordinate you're instantly deleted but in Team it's ok to make a massive group of teams and gang up on people? So the only way to play this server is to farm the poor guys who are trying to play but don't have a team? What a joke.

trainboy Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 14:43:46

In their defense you hit 1 team of 5 who have only responded as a team of 5

Arkuss Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 15:12:17

Minus their parent team breaking me first so that they'd be able to, right? It's a joke.

UpTheIrons Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 15:33:48

I'm not going to speak for another tag, but looks to me like you were a nice land fat target after hitting my country 4 times and another RoughSEX country twice, a total of 6 hits in under 10 minutes.

I certainly did not need anyone to break you. If you had looked at my cash and items on the market before deciding to hit me you would have realized this as well. If anything the hit from the other tag hurts my retal by putting you in DR.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 16:15:13

anyone can LG anyone.. they are not breaking u to kill u.. and milfsex isnt the parent tag.. if anything my tag is the parent tag. where we all do communicate and not just log in randomly to kill stuff

again if u think any wrong doing is going on. plz message tella.. he has and will delete anyone breaking any rules.. its quite that simple.

elvesrus

Jul 28th 2014, 16:32:16

if you suspect people aren't following the rules, report it ingame. if they are breaking the rules they will be deleted.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2014, 1:42:07

Those hits have absolutely nothing to do with this forum post lol. You people have an obsession with drama I see.

Yes it does, proved how clueless you are, now you dai dai dai!!
(•_•)

braden Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 1:45:27

ko hearts is like a boyz to men album, or one of the earlier seasons of beverly hills 90210, he's all drama

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2014, 2:20:18

No, I'm the voice over from unsolved mysteries show, HA!
(•_•)

Boltar Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 5:44:11

the original of course right KoH? Robert Stack FTW... he also was the voice of Ultra Magnus in the 1986 cartoon Transformers movie

Arkuss Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 6:29:25

I never said anyone was breaking the rules I said it should be against the rules to have a group of 6 teams all allied together in order to dominate a server. If teams are allowed alliances then no in-game rules are broken but thats a severe disadvantage to anyone who comes to the server hoping to play in a small scale team setting.

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Yes it does, proved how clueless you are, now you dai dai dai!!

That comment made no sense. Seeing as my partner is dead and I'm just waiting for RoughSEX to get enough turns to finish their failed kill run I may as well clear this up since all I've gotten from this trash community is flame and their suspicions which they believe are fact. The commie was for spy ops, nothing more. Having a commie who'd be willing to 100% spys for a few turns to make sure we can spy ops anyone we wanted would have been pretty useful. Also with the market being the way it is It would have been useful to have a strong defensive pact as well.

Meh. We're dead so w/e. GG. Find someone else to gang up on the forums now, I'm sure it won't take long to find.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 7:00:22

how do we have 6 teams allied to each other? if 1 tag starts a war with another.. no other tags can join in.

elvesrus

Jul 29th 2014, 8:44:22

for that first paragraph arkuss: http://earthempires.com/...une-14-30816?t=1399034139

for the second commies are for retalling, not ops...

third, if you actually want to approach this with an open mind and get to know us join #tsospy on irc.earthempires.com
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Arkuss Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 16:39:07

Lol approach this with an open mind? Get to know you? Just of out curiosity how people who get flamed by an entire forum community decide to become friends with you afterwards? Pretty slim numbers I bet. Regardless, woke up to find my country was deleted. Probably because I was at Oblivion's house last night having a few beers and we were checking our accounts. I guess the mods didn't factor in people could be IRL friends on this game. It was only hours away from RoughSEX's second BR wave so meh. Enjoy your server but I doubt it will grow if people jump to the flame bandwagon every time a little bit of drama appears on the forums.

how do we have 6 teams allied to each other? if 1 tag starts a war with another.. no other tags can join in.

I hope you realize If #8 didn't touch me and leave me a message telling me to stop hitting RoughSEX then I wouldn't have even bothered coming onto the forums about this war because it would have been a 100% fair fight. We weren't upset because they declared war and killed us which is what most people who've piped up seem to think. We felt it wasn't a fair fight and we've stated why. This is redundant now and just arguing in circles. You play team and you enjoy it, all that matters. It wasn't what I expected unfortunately so I'll stick my tournament / express server countries. Good luck with the rest of your set.

Scorba Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 17:03:10

Deletion really is the most fitting end for you.

Colonel Chaos Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 17:13:52

Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
“Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.”
― Isaac Newton

braden Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 20:54:27

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
No, I'm the voice over from unsolved mysteries show, HA!

sorry, but i think of you every time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSUSFow70no

(ko, buddy, the fluff in the beret wants the fluff out yo' car)

braden Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 21:07:03

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3LL2Duy_bE

best line in all of it? (save the rem, of course): dylan: shut up, kelly.

braden Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 21:11:35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TXkCSIRYUE

in this situation i'm kelly, you're brenda and life is dylan. dylan fluffs us both, with no regard :(

hashtag early nineties drama?

Arkuss Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 21:57:37

Lock / Delete this thread please as it's now become a pointless flame zone. We're off the server, thread is no longer necessary.

braden Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 22:06:32

you are entirely wrong. when it comes to ko hearts and early nineties r and b we're talking synonyms here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N9opF-PK5k

other than the flickering candles of our hearts, i don't understand where the flame is?

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 22:07:27

<3 Braden
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

braden Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 22:13:32

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXxRyNvTPr8

for you, my fellow Seminoles fan.

archaic Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 22:26:17

I already miss you braden, its only been a month and my heart aches for your cute little non-sequiters and your alcohol fueled ranting aboot canadian stuff, eh.

<3
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

braden Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 22:45:39

um, well, to be frank, my heart keeps blood in reserve for when you whisper sweet nothings

i tried to watch a national geographic special last weekend about like the movement of the tectonic plates and i needed to stop because i was too sad :( you have ruined my enjoyment of african women with no shirts or bras because i needed to cancel my national geographic subscription. so don't act like you're the victim here.