Verified:

tate Game profile

Jul 27th 2014, 14:09:08

Thats not going to work.... I actually cant see the hit that hes retalling over, and ive explored that last 2k, I had a good finish lined up but had to blow alot of cash to get him back

tate Game profile

Jul 27th 2014, 14:12:21

Everyone else, I only accept retals within 3 days of the hit.... anything more is an act of war to me, also if you want to claim mitigating circumstances something a little more than "retal" in the message will be required.

Kingme Game profile

Jul 27th 2014, 14:39:33

good luck with that.

You hit me, i'll hit you whenever I want. Then i'll flatten you if you retal my retal.

deezyboy Game profile

Jul 27th 2014, 17:12:19

sam here. i still havent retalled you so don't tempt me lol

Armadillo Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 0:36:14

kingme, try that with me and i'll dump stock and waste your country without you being able to touch mine in any way shape or form.

FUXX0R3D Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 0:40:24

Gentlemen, gentlemen. Can't we all just get along?

tate Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 13:06:24

Not with this ridiculousness

crest23 Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 13:12:07

Originally posted by Armadillo:
kingme, try that with me and i'll dump stock and waste your country without you being able to touch mine in any way shape or form.

Spoken like a true n00b.

Edited By: crest23 on Jul 28th 2014, 13:22:28
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Kingme Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 13:20:52

no, no, no.... you won't.

mac23 Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 13:22:14

Originally posted by Kingme:
good luck with that.

You hit me, i'll hit you whenever I want. Then i'll flatten you if you retal my retal.

exactly what I woulda said!

JIM_DANGER Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 13:52:19

Originally posted by crest23:

Spoken like a true n00b.

I PROPOSE A TOURNAMENT OF DOOM!!

YAR

Kingme Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 13:58:00

Deezy, Crest, and myself vs all who oppose us!

muah ha ha

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2014, 15:59:36

in tourney

if you hit someone more than once over an entire set it negates GDI

this is why I believe that there is no set length duration for retals in tourney

if there was a retal window of only 3 days then GDI should reset every 72 hours so that if someone does hit you back outside that 72hours you can then hit them again without exposing your country to all kinds of nasty stuff

that being said I like waiting more than 3 days to retal...best way to get a big gain

you know like 2k acres and 300mil cash from some landfat country just prior to dumping stock :)

tate Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 16:21:18

Well if your going to wait til right at the end of the set, plotting, building SPAL, missiles, attack plan, then starting the agression, before I can fully retaliate by sets end, EXPECT me to carry it over to the next set

Kingme Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 16:34:35

Originally posted by tate:
Well if your going to wait til right at the end of the set, plotting, building SPAL, missiles, attack plan, then starting the agression, before I can fully retaliate by sets end, EXPECT me to carry it over to the next set

That's not what he said... he said he would retal your initial hit later. He never said anything about "starting" aggression.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2014, 16:53:56

if your country decides to hit another in the first place - you are the one demonstrating aggression and also starting it.

then you cry when someone legitimately hits you back?

I really fail to see any logic to your reasoning at all; tate.

sorry if that doesn't leave you enough time to RoR because your feelings are hurt.

crest23 Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 17:47:26

It seems I fight every set in this server, so I'm kinda used to it. I'm thinking of even starting fluff up tomorrow with the idiot that ROR'ed me at the beginning of the set since I haven't been hit.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Furious999 Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 20:19:54

Why do you imagine that ideas developed by clans have anything to do with tourney? If someone wants to grab land from you they will. Whether you then choose to hit back or to maximise your netgaining is up to you.

A six year old knows what s/he will do in such a case. Someone with a bit more maturity makes their choice.

Kingme Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 17:36:34

Thats not going to work.... I actually cant see the hit that hes retalling over, and ive explored that last 2k, I had a good finish lined up but had to blow alot of cash to get him back

LOL, I just went back through my news and realize you hit me 3 times this set.
Why the hell do you think you have any right to complain about a retal when you think it's OK to triple tap someone.

I wish there was more than 1 day left in the set. I suggest you buy lots of tanks.

tate Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 2:49:42

Yeah and you decided to jump me while I was warring someine else, pathetic, you have firmly placed yourself in my enemy camp

Kingme Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 13:43:47

ohhhhhhhhhhh no.

Can't wait to see what that brings me next set!

tate Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 14:32:15

Next set? No, this kind of attack, puts you in my enemy camp for all sets, where are you in alliance and FFA? Gotta make sure to not be in those alliances

crest23 Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 14:39:12

Next set? No, this kind of attack, puts you in my enemy camp for all sets, where are you in alliance and FFA? Gotta make sure to not be in those alliances

Spoken like a good n00b.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

tate Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 15:33:10

Noob? Really?
Anger management issues... ya
decision making problems..... ya
never let stuff go..... ya
not that good of a gainer.... ya

when you call someone a noob, make sure they didn't start playing in 99'

Im not saying I will go on a jihad on him..... but if theres an opportunity to screw him over... I will take it

and really my want to not be in an alliance with him makes me a noob?

Noob..... funny the insecurity of people throwing around that term. My experience on this game has nothing to do with my reaction to being jumped while at war with another country...

tate Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 15:34:26

And crest I remember you... you should remember me

Kingme Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 15:41:52

I think he's calling you a n00b for bringing it cross server.

And I don't really play on any servers but solo servers anymore. Express mostly.

tate Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 16:26:31

Then he's using the word wrong.... bringing stuff cross servers has been around almost as long as the game.... not really new

and arent you the same person playing express? So what does it matter that it is a different server from this. Tell me this why are cross server vendettas between two players bad?

Yes noob gets thrown around too much, and incorrectly, a blanket term for someone you dont like....

so there ya go.... noob

Kingme Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 16:42:21

I always use n00b for players who are:
1) New
2) Not good and play like #1

You say you've been around since '99, so i'd say you don't qualify for #1.
I haven't really seen enough to say for sure whether #2 applies.

Cross server attacks have been seen as pathetic for as long as the game too... so I'm not sure where you were going with that.

And I literally just said that I play in express, so yes I am the same guy playing in express. If your plan is to bring something over to express, that's your choice.

tate Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 17:13:09

"Seen as pathetic", so is attacking someone else while they are already engaged with another, so it seems that cross server attacks would be about par for the course in this instance

Kingme Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 17:49:44

You triple tapped me, I don't give a fluff if it's inconvenient for you or not.

Maybe if you didn't attack people like an idiot, you wouldn't get yourself into multiple wars.

Yep you're a n00b.

tate Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 21:28:32

So im the noob.... but your the one ABing me right before the end of the set, ive spent all my cash and sold all my bushels, I wasnt going to run another turn, your attacks did nothing but destroy a few of my tanks, which I wasted no money on, seeing as how that would have offered net for you to destroy...

if not for a slow start to service at my work, I would have never known that you took those hits

Kingme Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 21:34:52

I'm well aware of the timing of the set...

but you said yourself we are enemies for many sets to come. I can't wait to demolish your new country, next set, with lots of time left in the set!

What's funny is I've spent the better part of the set, goofing around, and your NW isn't much higher. You must not have had that much cash and bushels to sell.

hooray.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 30th 2014, 21:40:40

I don't think there is a retal rule really on solo servers. And yeah cross server stuff is so old and lame ;)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Kingme Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 21:41:11

Originally posted by galleri:
I don't think there is a retal rule really on solo servers. And yeah cross server stuff is so old and lame ;)

Mod approved! I win!

*hugs galleri*

Furious999 Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 21:51:10

If you want to duel with someone I am not sure I can see why it matters what server you choose.

And if someone wanted, for some reason, to keep their tourney enemies separate from their express enemies (or whatever) all they have to do is not make a parade of their identity.

Kingme Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 21:59:19

This is exactly why I change my country names around... too many n00bs.

Arkuss Game profile

Jul 31st 2014, 3:47:43

So im the noob.... but your the one ABing me right before the end of the set, ive spent all my cash and sold all my bushels, I wasnt going to run another turn, your attacks did nothing but destroy a few of my tanks, which I wasted no money on, seeing as how that would have offered net for you to destroy...

if not for a slow start to service at my work, I would have never known that you took those hits

You don't have any right to complain. You double tapped and got burned. Be greatful he only hit you 1-2 days. He turned me into a WalMart parking lot for 10 days straight. You're not allowed to be upset.

Kingme Game profile

Jul 31st 2014, 14:17:06

Originally posted by Arkuss:

You don't have any right to complain. You double tapped and got burned. Be greatful he only hit you 1-2 days. He turned me into a WalMart parking lot for 10 days straight. You're not allowed to be upset.

I'm pretty sure he took his "skills" to express.

In your defense, you had a damn good looking Walmart parking lot. The best.
:P

I'm glad we both let it go. Good luck next set!

Arkuss Game profile

Jul 31st 2014, 14:20:33

Lol no reason to hold grudges on this game. Besides you gave me your country name so when you least expect it I'm dropping 40 chems on your ass ;D Good luck to you as well.

Kingme Game profile

Jul 31st 2014, 14:22:41

haha, you should do it in express.

I'm already in like 20 DR!

Arkuss Game profile

Jul 31st 2014, 14:48:56

Sadly I am too and I can't join GDI because i retall'd someone thinking I already joined so this set is pretty much a writeoff for me

deezyboy Game profile

Aug 2nd 2014, 2:37:38

Originally posted by ironxxx:
in tourney

if you hit someone more than once over an entire set it negates GDI

this is why I believe that there is no set length duration for retals in tourney

if there was a retal window of only 3 days then GDI should reset every 72 hours so that if someone does hit you back outside that 72hours you can then hit them again without exposing your country to all kinds of nasty stuff

that being said I like waiting more than 3 days to retal...best way to get a big gain

you know like 2k acres and 300mil cash from some landfat country just prior to dumping stock :)

i don't think gdi in tourney protects you from
special attacks, you just have to declare war if there is a large size difference. It really foesn't do much at all.