That's cute. Scode was better though..

timmie Game profile

Jul 26th 2014, 0:46:35

timmie Game profile

Jul 26th 2014, 0:49:27

#1045?

tellarion Game profile

Jul 26th 2014, 0:51:39

Yep. Fattest commie in a few years? Probably...

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Jul 26th 2014, 1:47:48

I thought he quit??

Kalick Game profile

Jul 26th 2014, 1:50:25

If you can't beat them, suicide on them.

Symac

Jul 26th 2014, 2:53:42

Huh?

Symac

Jul 26th 2014, 3:08:06

Because he's the hero Earth deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it.

Alin Game profile

Jul 26th 2014, 3:10:37

correct me if i am wrong. A Laf restart stays untagged and suicides on Evo ?

Symac

Jul 26th 2014, 3:12:31

I have no clue on that, but I find it amusing that candy man is the suspect.

Alin Game profile

Jul 26th 2014, 3:16:32

well if that restart is a Laf member than he better stay out of Laf more than iScode stood out of Sof. Otherwise you might loose all the credibility when preaching "anti-suicide" policies.

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Jul 26th 2014, 3:19:53

Its untagged, as far as im concerned hes not LaF atm, why havent Evo killed it yet? If our small countries can kill LaF stockers i think Evo can kill a thorn in the side.
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 26th 2014, 3:57:48

I will help you with this Capt Obvious aka Jon....
Probably because EVO is a netting clan...and seeing as 1045 suicided this evening, many people have already played their turns, and you know when you are off in net land, you log in like once a day, do whatever it is you do when you net , explore and build...etc and if you are locket you sell all your stocked bushels(cause that is what locket does while netting as I learned from reading AT). And be done with it for the day. So pretty much assume that most EVO people haven't a clue yet that anything happened and pretty much assume that EVO basically probably had no turns saved up for a KR.
Hold on they might be able to get qzjul to grant magic turns. I am sure you have thoguht that of that one :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 26th 2014, 4:08:18

Originally posted by Alin:
well if that restart is a Laf member than he better stay out of Laf more than iScode stood out of Sof. Otherwise you might loose all the credibility when preaching "anti-suicide" policies.

Why? it is untagged...iScode was tagged MD when he did what he did. Not sure why SOF chose to keep him out this set. But that is their doing.
What someone does untagged is their choice. Untagged he is unaffiliated with anyone right now. That would be like you are a restart and one of your allies farms your untagged restart because you haven't tagged up yet and you go crying demanding reps....they won't care because you were not holding the MD tag.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

locket Game profile

Jul 26th 2014, 4:27:07

Cm can risk this country since he has multies anyways. Kind of pathetic. You dont like Herbs winning the set? Jealousy is sad on a childish adult.

Oh and want to know why Laf always has so many suiciders? fluff like this. Even when I was there we constantly pulled BS moves on countries finishing first or on Evo. Ridiculous.

Edited By: locket on Jul 26th 2014, 4:29:09
See Original Post

Boltar Game profile

Jul 26th 2014, 4:34:13

Originally posted by locket:
Cm can risk this country since he has multies anyways. Kind of pathetic. You dont like Herbs winning the set? Jealousy is sad on a childish adult.

Oh and want to know why Laf always has so many suiciders? fluff like this. Even when I was there we constantly pulled BS moves on countries finishing first or on Evo. Ridiculous.

one of ur better posts.. admittance and honesty dont see them both usually in a post by anyone

grimjoww Game profile

Jul 26th 2014, 4:36:09

poor herbs =[

Zorp Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2014, 4:56:03

Holy fluffing fluff is that a big commie. I'm interested to see where they finish.

tellarion Game profile

Jul 26th 2014, 5:36:13

Originally posted by flgatorboy89:
Its untagged, as far as im concerned hes not LaF atm, why havent Evo killed it yet? If our small countries can kill LaF stockers i think Evo can kill a thorn in the side.

Because he hit just a few hours ago...what kind of question is this?

En4cer Game profile

Jul 26th 2014, 5:53:24

What about that omega techer that was like 35k land a long way back? Is he still around... Just saw an op from herbs and it didn't look like a rank one country to me...

Btw asshat move whoever suicided :(

euglaf Game profile

Jul 26th 2014, 6:24:55

blaming laf immediately is cute, but candyman detagged and quit laf/earth about a month ago

if that is candy, he did one hell of a job of stocking as an untagged for a month and getting killed as an untagged with all that stock at just the right time to do this buffonery.

seriously though, i'm sure that everything is "working as intended", right qz?

iScode Game profile

Jul 26th 2014, 7:07:21

I love lamp
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

Jul 26th 2014, 7:47:20

Originally posted by Boltar:
Originally posted by locket:

one of ur better posts.. admittance and honesty dont see them both usually in a post by anyone

Well I never argued otherwise back then. Rockman suiciding QZ for example was one of those buffoon moments. Laf didnt deserve every bad rap it got but it did some of them

Symac

Jul 26th 2014, 8:01:00

So why is candyman being accused, Tella?
What proof do you have?

You seem so sure it's him, certainly you aren't just randomly accusing people... wondering when your forum ban will kick in for accusing players of cheating without proof.

Makinso Game profile

Jul 26th 2014, 8:12:11

Are we talking 1045?

Cuz 1045 is a recent restart and to have that kind of stock he had to be netting tagged. I'm assuming (if I read my newsfeeds right) it's a laf restart. Mainly because LaF is the only one losing people with that kind of cash atm.

But I can't say it out loud - I'm at work so can't check properly so won't say

Untagged Hunter

Jul 26th 2014, 8:15:30

of fluffing course it's a laf restart lol. remember, if laf can't net, nobody else can

timmie Game profile

Jul 26th 2014, 8:18:43

If you self delete and then restart do you get resources? If yes than i could be undertaker? However I think he'd suicide DK if that was the case...

Untagged Hunter

Jul 26th 2014, 8:20:32

No you won't get any resource if you delete yourself. Undertaker had a fluffty country btw.

tellarion Game profile

Jul 26th 2014, 10:46:02

Originally posted by Symac:
What proof do you have?

You seem so sure it's him, certainly you aren't just randomly accusing people... wondering when your forum ban will kick in for accusing players of cheating without proof.

And in swoops symac with accusations again. This is getting old. Once again, if you think I abused my powers, then feel free to contact Martian again and he will investigate it.

Suiciding is cheating? Since when?? Did I accuse laf of anything? I think I said candyman. Are you taking responsibility for this? If so, herbs would like some fa :)

Ikkaku Game profile

Jul 26th 2014, 12:36:46

Maki is right.. it sure looks like 1045 was a restart that died with a lots of stock a few days ago after being killed by SOL ..

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 26th 2014, 13:12:17

Originally posted by Symac:
What proof do you have?

Tella never accused him of cheating Symac. You should re read the thread. Nextly if Candyman quit, why has he been logging into ee irc? Anyone can say they quit a clan and quit playing a game and secretly continue to play a country ;)
I think some people are just putting two and two together. From what I understand Candyman was pissed off at a few folks in Evo. Or maybe it was Neo.

Edited By: galleri on Jul 26th 2014, 13:34:25

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2014, 13:58:59

Tella whether or not it is a LaF restart I cannot say, because I do not know. I will assure you that if it is a LaF restart he is acting alone and not in collusion with any LaF leadership.

You may doubt it but we do not endorse suciders. We put up with our fair share of suciders every set. It sucks when they target you. Its a pain in the fluff.

I can assure you it's not Candy Man. I talk to Candy often so I know it's not him. Also Candy has been vacationing (real life) and he has been playing around with programming. He ain't playing this game. He does still check the boards from time to time though.

Suciders is an issue with this game and needs to be addressed as they serve no good purpose , in my opinion. They are keen to cancer, and in real life if we could get rid of cancer wouldn't we?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 26th 2014, 14:09:11

I want to go on vacation again!!!!

tellarion Game profile

Jul 26th 2014, 14:09:15

Originally posted by Requiem:
Tella whether or not it is a LaF restart I cannot say, because I do not know. I will assure you that if it is a LaF restart he is acting alone and not in collusion with any LaF leadership.

You may doubt it but we do not endorse suciders. We put up with our fair share of suciders every set. It sucks when they target you. Its a pain in the fluff.

I can assure you it's not Candy Man. I talk to Candy often so I know it's not him. Also Candy has been vacationing (real life) and he has been playing around with programming. He ain't playing this game. He does still check the boards from time to time though.

Suciders is an issue with this game and needs to be addressed as they serve no good purpose , in my opinion. They are keen to cancer, and in real life if we could get rid of cancer wouldn't we?

I'm not blaming laf.

Symac

Jul 26th 2014, 14:43:48

No, tella is accusing candyman of cheating. Maybe there is a lack of common sense..
"but candyman detagged and quit laf/earth about a month ago" -Eugene
We know his original country. You have 3 LaF ahead+ telling you hes not playing his country. It's not even tagged LaF.

I am just really interested to know why Candy is being accused period. He truly must be the games greatest monster(not to be confused with Monster).

Herbs Game profile

Jul 26th 2014, 14:46:53

Suiciding is pointless In this game. Most of us who play myself included stay out if politics and play to attempt to enjoy the game. When someone goes ahead and acts like 1045 did all it does is succeeds in driving our depleted numbers father into the hole.

So this individual who came from Laf had a little fun pissed of 34 people and made a few people hate Laf and this game more.

So now what am I suppost to do? Hold onto a grudge and wait Untill Laf nets again then plan my suicide with under 2 weeks left in the set. Cause I can assure you any player with any skill can utterly destroy a netting clans efforts and finishes in 15 minutes.

No I don't think I would do that I'm not that spiteful or childish but what I am doing is be even less active and probably not play after this set ends. I haven't been active the last few sets and then we Neo merged into Evo and I though I could net it out but that proved a fruitless endeavour.

Everyone enjoy the server war next set and everything else that comes along with it.

In terms of anythin else it would have been a fun finish for a few people in the top to see who won. I know roughly what I would have came into and am looking forward to see others scores at the end. I send that Omega techer a message a lot earlier in the set wishing him the best as he had a very strong country.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 26th 2014, 14:47:09

Where exactly did tella accuse him of cheating? Suiciding is not cheating, it doesn't violate any game rules...so it doesn't constitute a forum ban......

Herbs Game profile

Jul 26th 2014, 14:50:10

Oh and I do blame Laf as this isint the first time nor second time that us (Neo,Evo) have dealt with this coming specifically from Laf players, heads, Fa, etc. But this opinion is strictly my own and I don't necessarily share these feelings with anyone else who I'm associated with.

ingle Game profile

Jul 26th 2014, 15:06:39

The only person here insinuating that Candyman is cheating (aka. multis), is Locket...not Tella.

Candy wasn't playing this set for the last few weeks (to the best of my knowledge). The reason Candy is still around is because he loves playing Werewolf too much...he can't stay away. He refuses to play this numbers text based game so he plays a different text based game in our forums.

euglaf Game profile

Jul 26th 2014, 16:25:27

did nobody read the title of the thread? tellarion has effectively accused candy by insinuating it was him. locket actually accused candy of cheating.

i dislike candy for the stupid crap he's done probably more than anyone, but i can guarantee you this was not candy.

Edited By: euglaf on Jul 26th 2014, 16:27:42
See Original Post

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2014, 16:41:00

Reading comprehension is at an all time low in MURICA!

tellarion Game profile

Jul 26th 2014, 16:50:04

Then who was it? :P

Symac

Jul 26th 2014, 18:51:39

No clue. We have a number of dead players, might be one of them.
It's being investigated. If it is we sincerely apologize.

I can say with something like %100+-.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 certainty it was not candy though.

I will also add with that same amount of certainty that it was in no way conspired, executed, or authorized by any LaF leadership.

Edited By: Symac on Jul 26th 2014, 18:54:59

Thorne

Jul 26th 2014, 19:01:42

You are saying you don't already know this guy did it? #1045 is his restart.

This game is too much fun (#138) [LaF]

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Jul 26th 2014, 19:28:26

I can't say 100% if this was Candy, but I'm interested in finding out who it was.

Thorne is correct. Who ran #138 Eug/Symac? Does this player currently have a country in LaF? ;)

** I should edit, not blaming LaF in any way, just the dude who ran the untagged country.

Edited By: ericownsyou5 on Jul 26th 2014, 19:31:31. Reason: Clarity
See Original Post

CandyMan Game profile

Jul 27th 2014, 0:30:02

tella that's not me. i already quit this game and have nothing against evo. do some research before you falsely accuse me.

euglaf Game profile

Jul 27th 2014, 2:59:01

i dont know who it was and i dont care who it was. laf has had to deal with a very large number of suiciders the past 2-3 sets and nothing was ever done about it. nobody ever gave a fluff about it then and nobody will give a fluff about this now. if suddenly anti suicide things are implemented it only perpetuates the conspiracy that "qz only makes changes after bad things happen to evo", which would still benefit laf more than evo so why should i care?

iScode Game profile

Jul 27th 2014, 3:00:20

Originally posted by Requiem:

In your opinion, which luckily is not important to the game.

Suidiciders are the only thing to keep the game in check for individuals who do not agree how the general population play there for is a very vital part of game play.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

tellarion Game profile

Jul 27th 2014, 3:27:39

Originally posted by euglaf:
i dont know who it was and i dont care who it was. laf has had to deal with a very large number of suiciders the past 2-3 sets and nothing was ever done about it. nobody ever gave a fluff about it then and nobody will give a fluff about this now. if suddenly anti suicide things are implemented it only perpetuates the conspiracy that "qz only makes changes after bad things happen to evo", which would still benefit laf more than evo so why should i care?

We get suicided a lot as well, although you guys have born the brunt of it over the past few sets for sure. And QZ has been asking for and thinking of ideas on how to combat suiciders for a while now. The restart changes THIS SET were partially designed to help with that.

Unfortunately, a determined suicider can fluff up multiple people's sets even without restart bonuses, and there's nothing we can really do about it...

Viceroy Game profile

Jul 27th 2014, 3:55:29

Originally posted by euglaf:
laf has had to deal with a very large number of suiciders the past 2-3 sets and nothing was ever done about it.

Maybe everyone should ask themselves why these suiciders are as determined as they are. Karma is a fluff.
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.