Verified:

ssewellusmc

Jul 20th 2014, 5:43:38

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by aponic:
To RedX / Xin: Yes, I was drunk posting.
To Galleri / Ruth: There is / was a war going on, why shouldn't there be a thread? I didn't start the thread with a trolling direction, others took it there.
To Ivan: I tried telling SOL we would FS them in a recent set and it wasn't taken as popularly as it was years previously.

To everyone else: A little less hate, a little more tease; we can have a good time in game and on AT also.

.... and NO, I AM NOT CURRENTLY DRUNK

5 days later.....really? I had no clue what you were talking to me about and I had to go scroll up. ffs

He was drunk for a good part of the week. He is my hero.

mdevol Game profile

Jul 20th 2014, 6:02:25

Originally posted by iScode:
what I dont understand is if you had planned a friendly for so long why is that at pacting time MD wasn't pacting when sof contacted them but then just moments later contacted RAGE for a pact.

I mean ether your pacting or your not, and if you are having a friendly war wouldnt you pact out?

Why you gotta lie all the time MD and SOL...

Did you tell the entire community that you were going to honor your 1 set ban from SoF "like a good boy"?

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones....
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Jul 20th 2014, 6:28:24

/me throws stones at iscode and galleri
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 20th 2014, 16:50:05

/me throws a dead fish at Jon

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Ruthie

Jul 20th 2014, 17:28:28

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
Originally posted by aponic:
To RedX / Xin: Yes, I was drunk posting.
To Galleri / Ruth: There is / was a war going on, why shouldn't there be a thread? I didn't start the thread with a trolling direction, others took it there.
To Ivan: I tried telling SOL we would FS them in a recent set and it wasn't taken as popularly as it was years previously.

To everyone else: A little less hate, a little more tease; we can have a good time in game and on AT also.

.... and NO, I AM NOT CURRENTLY DRUNK

5 days later.....really? I had no clue what you were talking to me about and I had to go scroll up. ffs

He was drunk for a good part of the week. He is my hero.

lol i didnt even bother scrolling up, so i still dont know what i posted
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

mdevol Game profile

Jul 20th 2014, 19:11:37

So, if us not taking the threat of you hitting us as well as we used to was enough of a deterrent for you guys to not hit us (you hit MD), then how did you think breaking up an arranged publicly posted friendly was going to be recieved? I am curious.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

ssewellusmc

Jul 20th 2014, 23:14:09

We had our plans, just because you post a message about some arranged war when you realize what is about to happen doesn't mean we change our plans.

Atryn Game profile

Jul 21st 2014, 0:39:54

Originally posted by iScode:
what I dont understand is if you had planned a friendly for so long why is that at pacting time MD wasn't pacting when sof contacted them but then just moments later contacted RAGE for a pact.

I mean ether your pacting or your not, and if you are having a friendly war wouldnt you pact out?

Why you gotta lie all the time MD and SOL...

You don't have any clue what you are talking about.

You weren't there.

You aren't there.

You'll never be there.

mdevol Game profile

Jul 21st 2014, 9:38:21

We had our plans, just because you post a message about some arranged war when you realize what is about to happen doesn't mean we change our plans.

According to your talks with us, if they were honest talks, you didn't have plans yet. Are you claiming that your HFA was lying being manipulative to us, in that you were still seeking a 1v1 with us up until we posted details once they got finalized? Or are you just saying that because you would look like fluffs for breaking up your own allies (us) arranged war that was made public?

ssewellusmc

Jul 21st 2014, 12:35:38

Originally posted by mdevol:

According to your talks with us, if they were honest talks, you didn't have plans yet. Are you claiming that your HFA was lying being manipulative to us, in that you were still seeking a 1v1 with us up until we posted details once they got finalized? Or are you just saying that because you would look like fluffs for breaking up your own allies (us) arranged war that was made public?

Wow, you are seriously trying to spin or you lack the minimal amount of intelligence that I would expect from someone who is capable of playing this game.

So, to clear things up for you, see below.

M.D. didn't pact us, but immediately tried to pact our allies. We then decided we were going to FS MD BEFORE your side decided to post the nonsense about the "friendly".

We made our place and we stuck to them. Do you really think you can try and control the servers actions? I think people at tired of th fluff.

Edited By: ssewellusmc on Jul 21st 2014, 13:11:09
See Original Post

Alin Game profile

Jul 21st 2014, 12:38:26

MD and Sof rarely have any pact. Your argument is fluffty like you are.

ssewellusmc

Jul 21st 2014, 13:08:44

Originally posted by Alin:
MD and Sof rarely have any pact. Your argument is fluffty like you are.

Are you saying my argument is Romanian?

mdevol Game profile

Jul 22nd 2014, 5:03:30

Originally posted by Symac:

We were saving turns for something like 5 days. We started saving when SOL was saving turns as mainly mon indies, but we didn't know sol was saving for a mass explore. We wanted it later but everyone else was rushing and we didn't want to go without a war.

1.) bullfluff! Everyone else was rushing? Who is everyone else? SoL and MD had a week 6 war planned, and we even posted it BEFORE you started saving turns. The only people that were rushing anything was SoF, and you claimed up and down the boards you were not in coordination with them to break up your allies friendly war. Why would, what they were doing, change what you were doing, if that were the case? Furthermore, they only hit ~36 hours before you did. If you weren't coordinating, how did you know to save turns when you did for 5 days? And where did this "rushing" thing come into play? SoL and MD were just block exploring at that point and monos. We were being ignored by you guys, so clearly there was no rushing coming from us.

We all knew PR isn't your forte, as you lie and omit various important parts of the stories in your pathetic rhetoric; apparently we now know math isn't either.

even if you all had 0(0) turns, 5 days of turn save would put you at 120(120) + 120 lost turns to overflow

3 turns per hour x 24 hrs = 72
72 x 5 days = 360
120 (120) + 120 overflowed = 360

a large part of your clan, at FS had very little if any stored turns. I can go back and run the numbers on them if you want me to, we have the ops. I just remember being shocked at how few turns you guys had for taking the FS like you did, so early.

2.) This is similar to when you tried telling us that SoF was turn-saving before we announced our war, yet they didn't hit until 4 days after, without full turns as well. We have those ops too. They had more turns than you guys, but still FAR from 5 days of turn-saving, as you claim. The math didn't add up for that claim either.

Edited By: mdevol on Jul 22nd 2014, 8:52:32

Symac

Jul 22nd 2014, 10:59:18

I won't even waste my time with the rest but "even if you all had 0(0) turns, 5 days of turn save would put you at 120(120) + 120 lost turns to overflow" is one of the most ignorant things I have ever heard...

Do you mean to tell me that your members are so stupid/obedient that when you go red alert that they would let their turns overflow as opposed to spend enough not to overflow?

I sometimes wish membership was so easy to lead, instead of being a clowder of cats, but knowing such blind stupidity/obedience exists makes me happy for the members we have.

Earth will know that free members stood against a tyrant.

ssewellusmc

Jul 22nd 2014, 11:49:55

Wow, you are seriously trying to spin or you lack the minimal amount of intelligence that I would expect from someone who is capable of playing this game.

So, to clear things up for you, see below.

M.D. didn't pact us, but immediately tried to pact our allies. We then decided we were going to FS MD BEFORE your side decided to post the nonsense about the "friendly".

We made our place and we stuck to them. Do you really think you can try and control the servers actions? I think people at tired of th fluff.

Ironically no response?

TeckMing Game profile

Jul 22nd 2014, 12:12:39

Kalick Game profile

Jul 22nd 2014, 12:20:47

What?

Alin Game profile

Jul 22nd 2014, 12:57:11

it is 121 TeckMing. 111 was 2 weeks ago.

tellarion Game profile

Jul 22nd 2014, 12:59:16

I won't even waste my time with the rest but "even if you all had 0(0) turns, 5 days of turn save would put you at 120(120) + 120 lost turns to overflow" is one of the most ignorant things I have ever heard...

Do you mean to tell me that your members are so stupid/obedient that when you go red alert that they would let their turns overflow as opposed to spend enough not to overflow?

I sometimes wish membership was so easy to lead, instead of being a clowder of cats, but knowing such blind stupidity/obedience exists makes me happy for the members we have.

His comment about overflowing turns was a bit inane, but his comments about the overall number of stored turns seems apt. If you were on full turn saving for 5 days, people should at least be full on stored turns, and various levels of turns on hand, no?

And yes, as you saw, sol and md were turn saving...for block explores :P didn't like most of sol do their mass-explores a day before the fs?

mdevol Game profile

Jul 22nd 2014, 20:55:57

Ha!

The rest is important though.

According to YOU, SoF and LaF did not coordinate, they were separate wars. No connection.

Yet, also according to your timeline, you both turn saved at the same time, FSd ~36 hours apart and here you are saying that "everyone else was rushing and we didn't want to lose our war set" Who is everyone else, and how did you know they were rushing if you were not coordinating with them?

And did it, at any point, occur to you that you were wrong about the friendly being "made up", that is actually was a thing?

My point was not that people would blindly lose turns, red alerts are ALWAYS, save full turns unless you are going to overflow, it was that with 5 days of turn-saving they should have at least had SOME stored turns, as there were 120 extra turns available to do so, no excuses were there to not have full turns or close to it, as opposed to the very little if any they did have. It was just to illustrate your inconsistencies in the story of what happened and how it happened.

Scott- you are wrong on this just like you were wrong on the Scode stuff, you didn't respond to that with anything but "show me proof" for like 5 days after your clan admitted he was there. you troll about as good as you play this game, not very good at all.

And where do you get that we tried to control the server? Are you that delusional? Every pact we have signed for the last 3 sets has specifically built in that we can't isolate or dictate what other clans do. This reset included. Meanwhile, LaF, your best ally in the world, has stated publicly that they will hit us every reset until we fight back, is that not trying to control what other clans do in the server?

Also, since you guys like to bring up all of the recent "gang-bangs" the last time SoF got "gangbanged" was when, oh wait, they tried to force another clan into warring them that didn't want to war, in a set that they were planning to net. Sorta like....controlling the servers actions?

Are you going to call them out on it?

Are you going to criticize Symac for being a bigot about a month ago when he blatantly used derogatory terms referring to SoL and MD?

That would be the consistent thing to do, for the sake of not trying to manipulate and control the server....

I didn't think so, because you are a hypocrite, blindly following your leadership "like a good little boy". As much as iScode is what he is, at least he is consistent in his values and he holds everybody accountable, even people on his side.

Heston Game profile

Jul 22nd 2014, 21:13:07

Good christ close all this fluff down. You all were doing so good too.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

ssewellusmc

Jul 22nd 2014, 21:30:52

Ha!

The rest is important though.

According to YOU, SoF and LaF did not coordinate, they were separate wars. No connection.

Yet, also according to your timeline, you both turn saved at the same time, FSd ~36 hours apart and here you are saying that "everyone else was rushing and we didn't want to lose our war set" Who is everyone else, and how did you know they were rushing if you were not coordinating with them?

And did it, at any point, occur to you that you were wrong about the friendly being "made up", that is actually was a thing?

My point was not that people would blindly lose turns, red alerts are ALWAYS, save full turns unless you are going to overflow, it was that with 5 days of turn-saving they should have at least had SOME stored turns, as there were 120 extra turns available to do so, no excuses were there to not have full turns or close to it, as opposed to the very little if any they did have. It was just to illustrate your inconsistencies in the story of what happened and how it happened.

Scott- you are wrong on this just like you were wrong on the Scode stuff, you didn't respond to that with anything but "show me proof" for like 5 days after your clan admitted he was there. you troll about as good as you play this game, not very good at all.

And where do you get that we tried to control the server? Are you that delusional? Every pact we have signed for the last 3 sets has specifically built in that we can't isolate or dictate what other clans do. This reset included. Meanwhile, LaF, your best ally in the world, has stated publicly that they will hit us every reset until we fight back, is that not trying to control what other clans do in the server?

Also, since you guys like to bring up all of the recent "gang-bangs" the last time SoF got "gangbanged" was when, oh wait, they tried to force another clan into warring them that didn't want to war, in a set that they were planning to net. Sorta like....controlling the servers actions?

Are you going to call them out on it?

Are you going to criticize Symac for being a bigot about a month ago when he blatantly used derogatory terms referring to SoL and MD?

That would be the consistent thing to do, for the sake of not trying to manipulate and control the server....

I didn't think so, because you are a hypocrite, blindly following your leadership "like a good little boy". As much as iScode is what he is, at least he is consistent in his values and he holds everybody accountable, even people on his side.

You clearly avoided the question yet again. People are tired of fluff coming out your mouth "we let you xXxX". That is what I was reffering to. I hold my alliance accountable just as much as I hold you and anyone else accountable. I took the same position on acid as Ford did.

Tired of your stupid games an antics. You are the one who is always trying to spin half-truths and assumptions. Hey, at least you got Alin!

Alin Game profile

Jul 22nd 2014, 21:34:19

Tired of your stupid games an antics. You are the one who is always trying to spin half-truths and assumptions

Ha...

Ha Ha ...

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Dumb fluffer. Look in the history of the game and you`ll notice how stupid you are ...

ssewellusmc

Jul 22nd 2014, 22:27:28

Tired of your stupid games an antics. You are the one who is always trying to spin half-truths and assumptions

Ha...

Ha Ha ...

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Dumb fluffer. Look in the history of the game and you`ll notice how stupid you are ...

So you want to dig up old fluff to explain your future stupidity from now until the end of the world. Good call. Most of thr"history" is retarded fluff that started as part of your own imagination.

Alin Game profile

Jul 23rd 2014, 5:02:15

Ha...

Ha Ha ...

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

So you want to dig up old fluff to explain your future stupidity from now until the end of the world. Good call. Most of thr"history" is retarded fluff that started as part of your own imagination.

Just look at it with your own idiotic eyes. Notice how many time one side plans plots and hits, and how many times the other one does the same fluff. Notice who hits (almost always ) first and you will notice how retard you are ...

ssewellusmc

Jul 23rd 2014, 6:36:47

Ha...

Ha Ha ...

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Just look at it with your own idiotic eyes. Notice how many time one side plans plots and hits, and how many times the other one does the same fluff. Notice who hits (almost always ) first and you will notice how retard you are ...

No one understand what the hell you just said. Were you referring to SoF wiping the floor with MD this set?

Alin Game profile

Jul 23rd 2014, 6:42:00

i know you are not exactly the sharpest tool in the box.

ssewellusmc

Jul 23rd 2014, 6:46:01

i know you are not exactly the sharpest tool in the box.

Because I'm not a tool :)... all the tools are stored in MD and SOLs shed!

Atryn Game profile

Jul 24th 2014, 14:54:58

Were you referring to SoF wiping the floor with MD this set?

They tagkilled us, we tagkilled them, we both CF'd. Time to move on.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 24th 2014, 17:23:28

Alin is not in SOL scott. LOL it has been clearly stated in these arguments on one of the other threads that he is in MD.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Home Turf Game profile

Jul 24th 2014, 18:06:15

"yawns"
HT

mrford Game profile

Jul 24th 2014, 18:53:10

Alin is not in SOL scott. LOL it has been clearly stated in these arguments on one of the other threads that he is in MD.

alin rolls to whatever clan is fighting SoF. his hardon for helmet is legendary, and if helmet wasnt already married, i think alin would of offered himself up already.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 24th 2014, 18:55:23

Originally posted by mrford:

alin rolls to whatever clan is fighting SoF. his hardon for helmet is legendary, and if helmet wasnt already married, i think alin would of offered himself up already.

lmao

mdevol Game profile

Jul 24th 2014, 19:43:57

in that same breath, scott has some weird fixation with me. he has named countries after me for 3 sets in a row (maybe 4 now) across multiple servers, including restarts.

Riddler Game profile

Jul 24th 2014, 20:14:38

red alert for me = tech 126 turns

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 24th 2014, 21:17:31

in that same breath, scott has some weird fixation with me. he has named countries after me for 3 sets in a row (maybe 4 now) across multiple servers, including restarts.

Fan clubs are always fun.

Alin Game profile

Jul 24th 2014, 22:33:50

Hey redneck!

I can't have a hardon for a "whore". You on the other hand have "slept" with "her" several times even after cheating on you, with different "customers".

Some of us are just righteous and the others are just dishonest. Even in a small on line game like this one, everyone has the free will to choose, and i just made my choice a long time ago and so did you ... several times :)

mrford Game profile

Jul 24th 2014, 23:26:42

You do understand that just because you say something over and over and over, it doesn’t eventually become true, right?

Self-delusion is a shame to see
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Heston Game profile

Jul 25th 2014, 0:16:11

Alin is md cannon fodder.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

mdevol Game profile

Jul 25th 2014, 1:48:18

You do understand that just because you say something over and over and over, it doesn’t eventually become true, right?

This we can agree on, in most cases...

*cough* evo/sol/md mod abuse *cough*

#rekt

mrford Game profile

Jul 25th 2014, 1:51:15

you seem to be the only one still bringing that up. your call if you want to keep that in the topic of current events. you know what happened.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jul 25th 2014, 1:51:52

and what kind of loser tries to #rekt his own post

that is pathetic dude, lol. you have gotten weird since our days in CC.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ssewellusmc

Jul 25th 2014, 2:48:08

and what kind of loser tries to #rekt his own post

that is pathetic dude, lol. you have gotten weird since our days in CC.

Jayr and Mdevol... only the cool kids...

ssewellusmc

Jul 25th 2014, 2:49:43

Hey redneck!

I can't have a hardon for a "whore". You on the other hand have "slept" with "her" several times even after cheating on you, with different "customers".

Some of us are just righteous and the others are just dishonest. Even in a small on line game like this one, everyone has the free will to choose, and i just made my choice a long time ago and so did you ... several times :)

Can someone find me a Romanian Terp?

mdevol Game profile

Jul 25th 2014, 4:56:01

I brought it up to prove a point...you kept talking about it and it still didn't become true. The same thing you are saying Alin is doing.

the #rekt was mocking you about your post a week or so ago.

As for the days in CC, still the same guy, we are just on opposite sides of the wars/debates in 1a.

Alin Game profile

Jul 25th 2014, 5:00:38

Self-delusion is a shame to see

What part isn't true ?
1.Hanlong/TC cheats
2.Sof leadership being best friend, and using the ill gotten info
3.RD cheats and hacks stuff
4.Sof leadership board, was part of that and offered shelter to RD after they got caught
5.A former Sof FA representative called THE sheep suicides from MD on MDs allies. He`s been found playing Sof despite the "holy" 1 set ban ( not cheating here, but a proof about how morals can be bend to the limit )
6.More to come soon :)

"Have you no honor ?" !!!

And regarding the self-delusion lol, amussing. You do know that if you go to live in a crazy hospital you will actually be the odd person around. Among Napoleon,Batman and Einstein, a common usual person would be considered odd and inappropriate. So therefore, MrGun ... you have lost your morals, try offering a bounty to he finder ...

Edited By: Alin on Jul 25th 2014, 10:26:04

tellarion Game profile

Jul 25th 2014, 5:39:20

you seem to be the only one still bringing that up. your call if you want to keep that in the topic of current events. you know what happened.

Yeah, what happened was I was accused of abusing my powers, and sol/md were accused of hacking or other unethical methods, and a big fat nothing came of it. But after two weeks of harping at it, you guys want to just move on cause you were wrong. How convenient...

Alin Game profile

Jul 25th 2014, 5:50:24

Word around, the persons that fueled those accusation this reset, had ill gotten info, about country number/player, for 3-4 resets now.

Edited By: Alin on Jul 25th 2014, 10:04:45