Verified:

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Jul 19th 2014, 15:29:54

hmmm, why doesn't my auto-complete work in this textbox? maybe i gotted the banning for posting something anti-semetic? dunno.

anyway, i received a letter from my bank that stated that i was required to give them a guesstimate about what i anticipated my deposits and withdrawals were going to be on a monthly basis. plus they threatened to close my account if my guesstimate is incorrect... i was told to wait a week when i asked them to see a copy of these federal regulations... weird. oh, plus auto-complete started working on the second paragraph.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Jul 19th 2014, 15:31:45

dang. guess that i wasn't banned, or the mods decided that it was best to give me my own forum where i get to rant and rave, and nobody will be able to see it but me, myself and I.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Heston Game profile

Jul 19th 2014, 20:57:30

Close your acount in person and tell them to to go fluff themselves . Then start burying your cash in mason jars in your backyard like cerberus. Not sure why he buries his ebt card but i guess he is just that paraniod. Not paranoid enough to stop sucking old mother americas tit though.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

braden Game profile

Jul 20th 2014, 23:25:24

i think both hitler and the bolsheviks implemented similar regulations before they appropriated (read: stole) all the money.

cerb was right, barry hussein is a [soon to be, at least] communist.

oh, also, as a disclaimer: i do not pretend to understand banking regulations or economies on a whole, so.. grain of salt, please?

Jul 21st 2014, 13:32:56

Originally posted by Heston:

Close your acount in person and tell them to to go fluff themselves . Then start burying your cash in mason jars in your backyard like cerberus. Not sure why he buries his ebt card but i guess he is just that paraniod. Not paranoid enough to stop sucking old mother americas tit though.

my backyard is rented. figure that i should close out the account, take an extended vacation, and then find a decent place to drop dead. are the Bahamas any good for that?
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Twain Game profile

Jul 22nd 2014, 3:04:44

braden:

1) I wouldn't take anything Dibs says seriously.

2) Comparing Obama to Hitler or Communist USSR is ridiculous. Just stop. Even if you don't like the guy, there are myriad positive and negative reasons why such a comparison is completely stupid, but to give you one you'll probably agree with: Pres. Obama hasn't been effective enough at getting legislation passed to compare him to any leader who was able to push their own agenda. The only really successful period for him in pushing an agenda was 2008-2010 when he had both houses leaning left, and even then, he tried to lead from behind, letting the legislative leaders handle most of the details while simply offering big picture plans.

Furthermore, I would suggest you don't start any thought with "cerb was right" if you want to be taken seriously.

Jul 23rd 2014, 9:51:38

everything i post has a portion of seriousness included in it. not exactly sure how much because I don't take myself all that seriously.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2014, 3:03:53

Heston, you're a bonafide libtard. Twain, keep my name outta your mouth, slick.

As far as the banking regulations go, I understand that a lot of international banks are going to start refusing service to Americans to keep the IRS hands outta their pockets.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2014, 3:07:04

I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Heston Game profile

Jul 24th 2014, 3:41:09

Originally posted by GodHead Dibs:
Originally posted by Heston:

my backyard is rented. figure that i should close out the account, take an extended vacation, and then find a decent place to drop dead. are the Bahamas any good for that?

Your guess is as good as mine. Maybe go to las vegas and use it as a go between. You can get all the hookers and drugs you want and go to san diego or baha or even Tijuana when you get sick of the lights. When you drop dead we can blame the mexicans and the state of califoria will cremate you for free . Or a cartel will make stew out of you. Its like killing 7 birds with one stone and fluff...
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Jul 24th 2014, 14:24:56

would probably be easier to just kayak to Canada... no, wait a NJ burglar already attempted that recently... is way too obvious of an escape route. though, he might've been on his way to Mexico, but couldn't paddle fast enough to overcome the current.

well, near as i can figure without them actually showing me the regulations regarding the form, it appears to be some kind of survey to fulfill the requirements of the Patriot Act. hmm, love the way bureaucracy works... how they supposed to get the criminals to testify against themselves if it takes over 10 years to survey everybody that has a bank account?

just hire 10 more NSA pepples to watch me. we can all work on achieving the mythical 13 hour long Rumble Roses Erection!

Edited By: GodHead Dibs on Jul 26th 2014, 13:16:40. Reason: dang typos!
See Original Post
Dibs Ludicrous was here.