Jul 15th 2014, 5:55:51

Welcome!
IT'S KILLING TIME

Raging Budda Game profile

Jul 15th 2014, 21:47:06

Your base is mine!

Dragon Game profile

Jul 16th 2014, 1:21:10

I would recommend TKO for netting, but what THEY need is not another member, but rather a challenge. They are set in and set out just about the best net gaining set on the server. I say that both as a former member and a competitor.

ICD is an option, but joining them means being ready to war at any time if the need arises. And it DOES arise. I play there. Great folks.

PANLV is a clan that may interest you. A former netting POWERHOUSE on the server. Again, great guys. I played with them a couple sets. They've been downlately but are always only a good member or 2 from being back at the top of the heap.

CC and NBK are excellent choices for primarily war oriented clans. I spent time in NBK. Dedicated heart breakers and life takers. Haven't had the opportunity to hang out with CC yet. But I know they war and the war with a purpose.

Some of the smaller clans mix it up too. Since you're new to the server, I recommend one set with a top warring clan and one set with a top netting clan.

Its real hard to go wrong with any of the top 5 or 6 clans on the server regardless of what you like to do. If you net, you can even go solo. All you have to do is post your tag, seek out some contacts, and get some pacts. People here are always willing to support the Little Guy for the most part.

At any rate, it would be great to have you play on the server and stick around.

gzervali Game profile

Jul 16th 2014, 2:18:43

come play in TITTIES :)

Marshal Game profile

Jul 16th 2014, 13:28:55

*grabs catinthebag's titties*

if you want to war then join Hells Saints.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

pkeogan Game profile

Jul 18th 2014, 2:42:23

thanks for all the recommendations!