Verified:

Wu Game profile

Jul 14th 2014, 14:13:35

iScode is ranked too low

mrford Game profile

Jul 14th 2014, 14:16:49

so, since iscode lied and is a douchebag, we need to berate SoF some more?

you need to take a step back and look at yourself. you WERE lying from SoF's viewpoint, based on the information they had. you have to look at it from the other side. you didnt exactly come put diplomatically and say, look, iscode snuck into your tag. you said HEY EVERYONE SOF IS FULL OF fluff THEY LET SUICIDERS IN WILLINGLY. you also didnt provide proof, you just challenged iscode to prove he WASNT in SoF. you might see where distrust, confusion, and lack of evidence comes into play here. if you had come out and said, iScode is on SoF, here is my proof, what are you going to do about it, things might of gone differently. mistakes were made, but they were fixed. and when your mistakes come to light im going to top every one of these threads. that is a promise.

Edited By: mrford on Jul 14th 2014, 14:35:24
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Atryn Game profile

Jul 14th 2014, 15:38:23

Originally posted by Riddler:
my 2 cents

I seen iScode sitting around in irc and asked him where he was playing and he stated nobody wold have him, I then recruited him to RAGE as we were about to war LCN, we needed more active members. The truth is, iScode is a good player, and an old school Rage member. And honestly whatever he did happened a few sets ago I was not concerned with that. If he was to pull something unbecoming in Rage he would be banned there too I am certain, but until that happens he is being a model member and doing his duty to the alliance.
the end

LOL Riddler... ok, now you need to catch up. What iScode did was LAST RESET and he suicided on almost every clan in the game (not SoF, of course, they just grabbed the acres for profit). MD honored our pacts since iScode did it from inside MD under a fake alias and we paid out OVER 300,000 Acres in reps (it took us weeks of full time work and huge spreadsheets).

Again. Not "resets ago" -- LAST SET.

tellarion Game profile

Jul 14th 2014, 16:03:15

Originally posted by mrford:
so, since iscode lied and is a douchebag, we need to berate SoF some more?

you need to take a step back and look at yourself. you WERE lying from SoF's viewpoint, based on the information they had. you have to look at it from the other side. you didnt exactly come put diplomatically and say, look, iscode snuck into your tag. you said HEY EVERYONE SOF IS FULL OF fluff THEY LET SUICIDERS IN WILLINGLY. you also didnt provide proof, you just challenged iscode to prove he WASNT in SoF. you might see where distrust, confusion, and lack of evidence comes into play here. if you had come out and said, iScode is on SoF, here is my proof, what are you going to do about it, things might of gone differently. mistakes were made, but they were fixed. and when your mistakes come to light im going to top every one of these threads. that is a promise.

Is that directed at me? You'll forgive me for being doubtful at first that scode did this on his own without sof's knowledge. I changed my mind after many conversations with Warrior. Maybe Sof thought we were all lying, but as it turns out, we weren't. Fancy that!

The problem with the proof is that I know who told me, but I don't know who told them. And even if I did, I'm not going to burn a source who volunteered the info. I would think it'd be obvious that the source was someone who really doesn't like Scode. And since he's generally an ass, that particular list of people is pretty damn long, even within Sof.

Mistakes? Again, if this was directed at me, I don't think I've made any. Well, the only mistake I can think of is forgetting that because I wear the mod tag, my position would likely come under attack. I should have expected that, and I didn't. I didn't do anything wrong, so why should my position come into question? But that doesn't really matter, since I've been cleared of the silly accusations already :)

Sov Game profile

Jul 14th 2014, 16:16:34

Your source was not in SoF so stop pretending it was. We know how you and your "source" got the information.

The fact that you do not take the accusations seriously and call them "silly" despite knowing full well that rules were broken in obtaining the information is disturbing.

We shall await the results of the investigation to see if you are really in the clear.

Ivan Game profile

Jul 14th 2014, 16:21:43

what rules were broken in obtaining the information?

crysk Game profile

Jul 14th 2014, 16:32:32

I can honestly say SOF leadership knew nothing about Scodes alias. Rest assured, had we'd known, most of us would have raised you know what. Ya'll will believe what you WANT to believe, so what's the point of continuing to argue about it? I like ALL of you, so there! (except ONE person...who hasn't even posted here!)

tellarion Game profile

Jul 14th 2014, 16:41:22

Originally posted by Sov:
Your source was not in SoF so stop pretending it was. We know how you and your "source" got the information.

The fact that you do not take the accusations seriously and call them "silly" despite knowing full well that rules were broken in obtaining the information is disturbing.

We shall await the results of the investigation to see if you are really in the clear.

Originally posted by tellarion:

The problem with the proof is that I know who told me, but I don't know who told them. And even if I did, I'm not going to burn a source who volunteered the info.

Or you could just read what I wrote. I know who told me, but I have no idea who told him.

So no, I did not know where the info came from, thus I couldn't have known full well that rules were broken to obtain the info(which, btw, has not been determined yet). If you still think it was me, I'm sure you could go pester martian and see what he says. Or we could all wait for him to finish his investigation. Either way, it wasn't me, no matter how much you wish it was.

tellarion Game profile

Jul 14th 2014, 16:51:31

And yeah, I called them silly because they were unfounded. I didn't do anything wrong, and I told you do contact martian if you believed otherwise. What should my response have been?

Arsenal

Jul 14th 2014, 17:01:32

I find the timing of this very very strange. But then I guess this is what happens when I start asking too many questions.

Sov Game profile

Jul 14th 2014, 17:20:00

And yeah, I called them silly because they were unfounded. I didn't do anything wrong, and I told you do contact martian if you believed otherwise. What should my response have been?

You have lied for your own selfish reasons in trying to say that your source was a SoF leader when you know for a fact that it wasn't any current SoF leader and then you expect us to believe that you do not know how the information was obtained?

As a moderator you should have taken and still should be taking the issue very seriously. The fact that an investigation is now taking place (based on very solid evidence) should be enough for you to step back and look out for the integrity of the game and the position you now occupy. But instead you belittle the accusations as "silly".

Ruthie

Jul 14th 2014, 17:30:24

*smh*
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Arsenal

Jul 14th 2014, 17:34:12

You have lied for your own selfish reasons in trying to say that your source was a SoF leader when you know for a fact that it wasn't any current SoF leader and then you expect us to believe that you do not know how the information was obtained?

As a moderator you should have taken and still should be taking the issue very seriously. The fact that an investigation is now taking place (based on very solid evidence) should be enough for you to step back and look out for the integrity of the game and the position you now occupy. But instead you belittle the accusations as "silly".

Hmm what's going on here Sov?

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 14th 2014, 17:37:48

Being a game mod/admin doesn't preclude people from disagreeing with others' points or positions. Stop including comments re: modding when forming your rebuttals.

If you have an issue please talk to martian or qz or myself. Preferably not me.

Thanks.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

mdevol Game profile

Jul 14th 2014, 17:38:52

because they are silly.

People keep asking how SoL found out? I will let Martian conduct his investigation side by side with Sov, but it seems funny that nobody in SoL has been contacted about how they found out yet there are some pretty big accusations flying around here about us breaking the rules...especially from the man who claims to be part of the investigative body.

Is it proper to talk about the details of an ongoing investigation before it is over?
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Arsenal

Jul 14th 2014, 17:48:29

Originally posted by mdevol:
because they are silly.

People keep asking how SoL found out? I will let Martian conduct his investigation side by side with Sov, but it seems funny that nobody in SoL has been contacted about how they found out yet there are some pretty big accusations flying around here about us breaking the rules...especially from the man who claims to be part of the investigative body.

Is it proper to talk about the details of an ongoing investigation before it is over?

Wait Sov is part of an investigation committee? ROFL.

Can someone explain to me the accusations here?

Ivan Game profile

Jul 14th 2014, 17:52:47

will this ongoing investigation also reveal whether or not SOF leadership knew about Iscode being in SOF?

Bikerman Game profile

Jul 14th 2014, 18:01:05

Sov is Martian......

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 14th 2014, 18:04:24

I haven't accused anyone of anything. I will not comment publically on the status or existance of an investigation. When people express concerns to me and I feel there might be some merit, i look into it.
When I do look into things I only contact people I feel are relevant/affected by the concerns.
While game mods are held on a tighter leash, that doesn't mean they can't debate politics on servers where they have no moderator powers.
If for some reason you think that something in particular is being investigated that affects your tag specifically and you think that your tags leadership could contribute something to the issue, feel free to contact myself or an admin IN PRIVATE directly.
This goes for all of you: knock it off. If you think a game mod has abused their powers raise it in private. Game mods and game security should not and will not be used to further political goals period. Any more postings in that direction will get you deleted.

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

mdevol Game profile

Jul 14th 2014, 18:22:15

/me grabs the popcorn
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2014, 18:23:24

mrford eats dook...
wasn't me...

Arsenal

Jul 14th 2014, 18:24:10

Is there a list somewhere with all the mods we can all view?

Just wanted to check how many MDers and SOLers there are on there. We will Starr our internal investigations immediately.

I'll invite Sov to be on the committee.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 14th 2014, 18:41:53

is there a list of all the mods?
Actually there should be one somewhere posted to reduce confusion. There isn't one right now.
You know it isn't all about alliance affiliation either.. I don't think Warster even plays alliance.
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 14th 2014, 18:42:12

I'll post one up when I get home from work/have time to assemble it.
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Arsenal

Jul 14th 2014, 18:55:16

w00t Martian is answering my questions.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2014, 18:59:39

Originally posted by Arsenal:
w00t Martian is answering my questions.

he does when he's not having to read pages upon pages of ceaseless whining, bickering and bullfluffting from ALL side ... not enough hours in the day i'd imagine :P
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

mdevol Game profile

Jul 14th 2014, 19:09:18

i like pages of pages of bullfluffting.

it is only fitting that it is about scode, given his history of trollololololing and bullfluffting

Flamey Game profile

Jul 14th 2014, 19:11:25

SoF never knew about me hiding in their tag, just like MD didn't know about me...oh fluff wrong account.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 14th 2014, 19:11:57

I can post a rough draft here:

Alliance and grand pooba~ martian
Team~Red X, Tellarion and I think warster still
Express~Tellarion,galleri, warster
Primary~galleri, Red X
Tournament~galleri, h347
FFA~galleri, fooglmog
Wiki mod is Azzkikr
Forum mods are patience and detmer

Admins are qzjul, pang and zarcon

I don't think I need to post where people play?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Ivan Game profile

Jul 14th 2014, 19:20:56

FLAMEY HAS REVEALED HIMSELF! BEWARE! PHEAR! THE DOOMSDAY HAS COME! FLAMEY IS REALLY DAGGA!

Arsenal

Jul 14th 2014, 19:22:59

Alliance affiliations

Martian - SoF
Red X - TIE
Tella - Evo
Galleri - SoF, Imag
Warster - None anymore?
h347 - LaF
Fooglmog - ?
Azzkikr LaF?

Arsenal

Jul 14th 2014, 19:23:19

^ I may be wrong I don't know many of those people.

Flamey Game profile

Jul 14th 2014, 19:26:01

About 3 of those mods are me.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 14th 2014, 19:31:50

Originally posted by Arsenal:
Alliance affiliations

Martian - SoF
Red X - TIE
Tella - Evo
Galleri - SoF, Imag
Warster - None anymore?
h347 - LaF
Fooglmog - ?
Azzkikr LaF?

I spent like 5 days in MD at the beginning of this set after Wulf asked me to play when he found out I wasn't playing anymore. After the 5 days wulf came and said sorry cause apparently people thought I was an SOF spy and apparently I am an RD color, so I deleted my country and called it done again.

Edited By: galleri on Jul 14th 2014, 21:07:49

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Arsenal

Jul 14th 2014, 19:46:58

^ this is true. (She was in MD for ~5 days at start of reset) and asked to leave.

Tx Galleri.

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Jul 14th 2014, 19:54:14

Not by me I wanted to be her forum friend!

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 14th 2014, 20:02:31

martian- nothing. martian hasn't played in a tag since 2009 but ok I played in sof prior to that. None of the current sof leadership was sof leadership when I was there as far as I can tell. Heck, sov was in a tag that we fought with often..

Red X - TIE
Tella - Evo
Galleri - SoF, Imag, was imag when recruited for a game mod.
Warster - None, is a mod, involved with FFA and kicks our ass if we neglect them:P
h347 - LaF <-- is not a mod
Fooglmog - <-- retired, used to play in imag, only mods semi-casually right now
spawn <-- I forget, ask him.
iZarcon <-- evo I think, not sure not a game mod though
pang <-- pdm.

Patience <-- monsters, forum mod only.
We have no obligation give all tags representation for forum moderation purposes, it's also not all about alliance server. FFA needs some loving too.

On several occasions we took opened applications and filtered through the list based on forum activity, past behavior, and trust.

Also some of the above have played in several tags while being mods.
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Suncrusher Game profile

Jul 14th 2014, 20:52:14

iZarcon was in imag...he founded imag right?

he is british if that makes any difference :P

Helmet Game profile

Jul 14th 2014, 22:12:46

I wouldn't believe anything Arsenal says. He's a pathological liar.

justtaint

Jul 14th 2014, 23:29:07

Originally posted by martian:

martian- nothing. martian hasn't played in a tag since 2009 but ok I played in sof prior to that. None of the current sof leadership was sof leadership when I was there as far as I can tell. Heck, sov was in a tag that we fought with often..

Red X - TIE
Tella - Evo
Galleri - SoF, Imag, was imag when recruited for a game mod.
Warster - None, is a mod, involved with FFA and kicks our ass if we neglect them:P
h347 - LaF <-- is not a mod
Fooglmog - <-- retired, used to play in imag, only mods semi-casually right now
spawn <-- I forget, ask him.
iZarcon <-- evo I think, not sure not a game mod though
pang <-- pdm.

Patience <-- monsters, forum mod only.
We have no obligation give all tags representation for forum moderation purposes, it's also not all about alliance server. FFA needs some loving too.

On several occasions we took opened applications and filtered through the list based on forum activity, past behavior, and trust.

Also some of the above have played in several tags while being mods.

Martian,
Besides SoF, what other alliance do you have full site access and log in weekly?
I would expect a former long-time alliance leader to still have full access, but to act like you have completely broken ties to SoF seems disingenuous.
SlashMD

Untagged Hunter

Jul 14th 2014, 23:52:34

Stupid thread. I don't give a rat ass where scode play. What a bunch of drama queen.

Riddler Game profile

Jul 14th 2014, 23:56:34

Originally posted by Flamey:
SoF never knew about me hiding in their tag, just like MD didn't know about me...oh fluff wrong account.

+1

robyn Game profile

Jul 15th 2014, 0:02:25

Originally posted by Riddler:
Originally posted by Flamey:

+1

Oh how I <3 you Flamey :)

Goofy Game profile

Jul 15th 2014, 0:28:46

I can't even remember the last time Patty has played with Monsters. Plus as she posted here recently, she is very busy with real life family problems.

Ruthie

Jul 15th 2014, 0:31:29

hi goofy!!
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Symac

Jul 15th 2014, 1:33:40

Originally posted by justtaint:

Martian,
Besides SoF, what other alliance do you have full site access and log in weekly?
I would expect a former long-time alliance leader to still have full access, but to act like you have completely broken ties to SoF seems disingenuous.

Why would an MD member know martian has access to the sof site and logs in weekly?

WArriOR Game profile

Jul 15th 2014, 1:36:56

Originally posted by Symac:
Originally posted by justtaint:

Martian,

Why would an MD member know martian has access to the sof site and logs in weekly?

curious to know that too?
Ninja Kicked the Dam Rabbit

Suncrusher Game profile

Jul 15th 2014, 1:46:41

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 15th 2014, 2:03:55

Really? If you believe that then I have some beach front property in Arizona for you.
Your comments and attempts to derail things are disengenuous as is trying to twist what you think my relationship is with sof for game political purposes. If you are unhappy with my actions or feel that I am unduely influencing the server in any way take it up with qz. Otherwise drop it.
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Jul 15th 2014, 2:16:28

I caught Martian lying... there is no (i'll assume he meant Ocean front) Ocean Front property in Arizona...

Dirty Liar!