Verified:

Alin Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 10:10:51

My idol, my sun and moon...

When did you lied?

A. LAst reset? ( to the EE community ) when you told everybody you didn't knew anything about iScode

B. This reset? ( to your members and EE coummunity ) when you told everybody iScode is banned for 1 reset

C. Both A & B

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 12th 2014, 12:38:08

Can you prove with out a shadow of a doubt that he did lie?
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Alin Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 13:05:41

One difficulty in applying the law of non-contradiction is ambiguity in the propositions. For instance, if time is not explicitly specified as part of the propositions A and B, then A may be B at one time, and not at another. A and B may in some cases be made to sound mutually exclusive linguistically even though A may be partly B and partly not B at the same time. However, it is impossible to predicate of the same thing, at the same time, and in the same sense, the absence and the presence of the same fixed quality.

But on the other hand there cannot be an intermediate between contradictories, but of one subject we must either affirm or deny any one predicate. This is clear, in the first place, if we define what the true and the false are. To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true; so that he who says of anything that it is, or that it is not, will say either what is true or what is false

Can you prove with out a shadow of a doubt that he did not ?

Because even if i don`t have video tapes and audio records i said from day 1 ( last reset ) iScode was part of Sof. And now i am saying the GREAT Sov lied both last reset and this reset.

ssewellusmc

Jul 12th 2014, 13:49:13

One problem with Alin's proof is his tiny, slow, damaged brain. He does not understand that you can't just say something over and over to make it true. You need actual evidence unless you play for me/sol, then you can spin the fluff out of your own alliance leader fluff ups.

mdevol Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 13:52:19

so, scott, are you saying that iScode didn't tag SoF this reset?
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

ssewellusmc

Jul 12th 2014, 13:54:34

Mdevol, show me your evidence and I will believe it.

mdevol Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 14:15:17

good one scott. are your leaders still telling you that he wasn't in SoF? if so, that would be cute. also, weren't you banned from talking about this on AT by your president? Or do you just not take his bans seriously either?
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

SOF Facts

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2014, 14:26:14

sorry, i am out of ideas on this one

Sov Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 14:27:26

Look guys, Alin learned to copy and paste:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/...radiction#Interpretations

You guys can keep harping on about this all you want and try and find some dirt, I've answered you whiners enough.

tellarion Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 14:32:08

Originally posted by Sov:

You guys can keep harping on about this all you want and try and find some dirt, I've answered you whiners enough.

So how'd your investigation go? Last I talked with warrior, he said you were looking into it, with martian's help. Did scipio restart for the 4th time, or did he mysteriously disappear at the exact same time that scode tagged up with Rage?

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 12th 2014, 14:34:15

Originally posted by tellarion:

So how'd your investigation go? Last I talked with warrior, he said you were looking into it, with martian's help. Did scipio restart for the 4th time, or did he mysteriously disappear at the exact same time that scode tagged up with Rage?

Tella, maybe scorp got tired of restarting. It happens to me in ffa.

Sov Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 14:38:25

Our investigation went fine thank you, and SoFers and our allies are well informed of the situation.

We will not be commenting further until admins make their announcement.

tellarion Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 14:38:54

Originally posted by Red X:

Tella, maybe scorp got tired of restarting. It happens to me in ffa.

Or he can't restart anymore because he went to rage after he got sold out. I don't think scode would run multies, but I could be wrong :)

Alin Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 14:44:15

Do the lies ever stop?

2 months ago : "no we do not know about iScode suicide from MD"
1 month ago : " iScode is banned from Sof for 1 reset "
now : whatever spin and lies cross your head

Sov Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 14:46:25

There are no lies. You are just trying to make it out to be to suit your own goals. Good luck to you :)

I look forward to the announcement regarding the admin investigation.

Alin Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 14:53:18

my goal was suited several times in the past, when you and your team allied cheaters in order to win a stupid game.

There is no goal now ... other that to gain more proofs that you are an obsessed alliance leader able to lie, spin, manipulate, back-stab, cooperate and side with cheaters in order to win a game that restarts every 2 months. Quite mental i agree - but that is what you are.

WArriOR Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 14:53:30

We had no clue about iscode in MD last reset. Please stop spam everyday that SoF knew what he was doing and that we told him to do it with out proof. If you have proof or anything talk to me as Tella has. I am happy to work with normal people. You just think your own personal opinion is FACT "and you are wrong".

We did not condone or tell Scode to do what he did in MD. We were just as surprised as everyone else was. He did that all on his own accord. I am getting tired of seeing these personal attacks on AT based solely on your own personal opinion Alin.

Iscode was banned for a reset and we had is IP traced, there is no other member in SOF that has used his IP. Please keep posting your spin without any proof of your allegations.

If you do come across some real proof you can always send it to me in #EE as tella has.
Ninja Kicked the Dam Rabbit

Alin Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 14:59:10

DANGER STYLE :

ISCODE PLAYED IN SOF THIS RESET => YOU LIED FROM THE START => YOU DID THE SAME fluff IN THE PAST => SOME PEOPLE IN SOF LEADERSHIP KNEW ABOUT ISCODE IN MD.

REAL PROOF ? :
COMMON KNOWLEDGE

HA!

Sov Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 15:00:05

Originally posted by Alin:
my goal was suited several times in the past, when you and your team allied cheaters in order to win a stupid game.

There is no goal now ... other that to gain more proofs that you are an obsessed alliance leader able to lie, spin, manipulate, back-stab, cooperate and side with cheaters in order to win a game that restarts every time. Quite mental i agree - but that is what you are.

Thank you for your well written and enlightening insight, however once again your highlight your hypocracy with your consistent and obsessive conduct on AT regarding posts about me.

A quick 10 second peek into Alin's posting history reveal a dark and disturbing theme... My name features in more than half of his posts on the first few pages. One begins to wonder whether Alin wears his Sov underwear daily and if he dreams (or has nightmares) about me at night.

Whilst I feel honored to be on the receiving end of Alin's deep affections, I cannot help but express my concern for Alin's fragile state and that the need for intervention might be a foregone conclusion.

Alin Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 15:05:33

:) Funny as usual.

You know what`s even funnier ? The stupidity of those who still believe you ...

Work your discredit card on me, as much as you want, is the only card you have left. Your big problem is you have to discredit a lot of people out of this community, because once again you have been caught with lie ( apart from all the fluff you have done in the past )

Edited By: Alin on Jul 12th 2014, 15:13:31

WArriOR Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 15:07:09

It's funny you believe the fluff that comes out of yourself.

Sov Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 15:11:45

Once again Alin does not disappoint with his delivery of an exquisite and well written expose. The research and supportive evidence were flawless however I felt the conclusion was somewhat dramatic and clouded in dark overtones.

Alin Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 15:50:14

Originally posted by WArriOR:
We had no clue about iscode in MD last reset. Please stop spam everyday that SoF knew what he was doing and that we told him to do it with out proof. If you have proof or anything talk to me as Tella has. I am happy to work with normal people. You just think your own personal opinion is FACT "and you are wrong".

We did not condone or tell Scode to do what he did in MD. We were just as surprised as everyone else was. He did that all on his own accord. I am getting tired of seeing these personal attacks on AT based solely on your own personal opinion Alin.

Iscode was banned for a reset and we had is IP traced, there is no other member in SOF that has used his IP. Please keep posting your spin without any proof of your allegations.

If you do come across some real proof you can always send it to me in #EE as tella has.

Ok i am gona waste 5 min of my life time for this. First of all, your leadership team are the best when it comes to manipulation. Sometimes, you even make people out of my team believe you.

Second, regarding the ip ban and trace. The kiwi knows ( and there are surely a lot of people in all this comunity that can teach ) how to use internet and a random ip instead of his own. So your line of defense is bulfluff from the beginning. He has no purpose to infiltrate Sof using another ip and not let Sof leadership know about it. He was not likely to suicide from there, so the purpose was to play there undercover, help, talk with your leadership, not piss mrford & others who dose not like him and whatever else he does in in Sof, fluffcetera. iScode can`t keep a low profile and he had no purpose to do that. 2-3 persons must have known about his presence , allies(he suicide on) and usual members must NOT.

Considering the above mentioned, one of your leadership knew. And following the row of lies from the beginning we could very easy figure out who that was. I am more than 90% sure a lot of your leadership crew knew so work your discredit, bringing proofs card on this one as much as you want.

Bottom line : you have been caught with a lie - AGAIN!

Edited By: Alin on Jul 12th 2014, 15:53:20

Flamey Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 16:02:32

mrford Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 16:13:39

jesus christ. there is no way Alin believes the fluff coming out of his mouth. does he talk so much about SoF to try to convince himself or us? I dont like you like that Alin. I like actual vagina, not metaphorical ones.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Alin Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 16:18:46

Well having almost the entire Sof leadership crew in this thread, less than 6 hours since it opened, trying hard to spin and discredit stuff around is a strong confirmation :)

You are amusing tought, and it is still a dilemma to me how you are able to convince and manipulate people in this game. Because you leave stains and lies wherever you go, lol.

mrford Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 16:28:49

i find it extremely flattering that you have this hyper capable view of SoF and their leadership. that everything we do is planned 1 year in advance, and everyone in our clan plays their exact role.

OR, maybe SoF isnt perfect. maybe we have members that do things that leaders dont like, or approve of. Maybe iScode is really a sack of fluff, and did all those things on his own.

naw, probably not. clearly SoF is extremely meticulous and nothing on this server happens without SoF's leadership approval!

when you hear hoof beats, think horses, not Zebras dumbass. you will look smarter that way, even if you arnt.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

tellarion Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 16:29:52

What about zorses?

mrford Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 16:30:38

that is an entirely different matter, because they fly, not gallop. everyone knows this
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Flamey Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 16:31:51

I'm so ingenious I got him suicide from a tag that wasn't netting to attack our FDPs HARRR!

tellarion Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 16:35:12

You diabolical genius!

ssewellusmc

Jul 12th 2014, 17:01:19

Originally posted by mdevol:
good one scott. are your leaders still telling you that he wasn't in SoF? if so, that would be cute. also, weren't you banned from talking about this on AT by your president? Or do you just not take his bans seriously either?

Lol its none of your business what they tell us. Again, show me your evidence.

Its cute you have a man crush on SoF leaders.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2014, 17:08:11

What about zorses?

They're tasty in a burger bun with relish
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

WArriOR Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 17:21:00

Originally posted by Alin:
Well having almost the entire Sof leadership crew in this thread, less than 6 hours since it opened, trying hard to spin and discredit stuff around is a strong confirmation :)

You are amusing tought, and it is still a dilemma to me how you are able to convince and manipulate people in this game. Because you leave stains and lies wherever you go, lol.

No most of us are just tried of your crap flaming on AT all day long!!! Not one piece of hard evidence that you can give me? Sof Leadership lie and hypnotize everyone they talk to into seeing us as the good guys.. No maybe people are tired of hearing you whine and cry every day on AT about the same old fluff!!

You really just have to much time to be able to post all this fluff.
Please this is just a game!!

mrford Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 17:26:07

Originally posted by Akula:
What about zorses?

the only thing on this planet i hate more than commie bastards, is sweet pickles

i am filled with the rage of 1000 Tonya Hardings whenever i bite into a beautiful pickle expecting that devine sour taste we all love so, and it turns out to be sweet. after vomiting for a minimum of a week, i plot my revenge on the person that placed that sweet pickle in my area of operations.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Atryn Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 17:30:20

Originally posted by WArriOR:
We did not condone or tell Scode to do what he did in MD. We were just as surprised as everyone else was. He did that all on his own accord.

I have absolutely no proof that SoF leadership knew iScode was in MD or that it was him suiciding while it was happening.

I have very solid proof that WArriOR two-stepped a bunch of major alliances intentionally for his own gain in real-time as iScode was raping them.

That is all.

Atryn Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 17:31:13

BTW, best multi-story ever... Sov's wife has a split personality. The side that loves him plays in SoF and the side that hates him is Alin.

mdevol Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 17:53:20

careful. personal insults directed at SoF might get this thread closed.

Alin Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 17:58:45

well you can all cut the bulfluff and make/ask/convince iScode to open his profile. I`ll be left in shame wouldn't i ?

But wait ... YOU CAN'T.

Mrford - shut the hell up. You are better at guns that you are at morals pal. Remember what you pmed me today - where is your morals now eh ? Nowhere ...

don't make me post that pm here. Is usually not in my habit to post private convos, but i will.

mrford Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 18:04:52

alin logic:

you have no morals, to prove it i will post a confidential conversation on a public message board that doesnt even really prove anything except the fact that i only care if it is the other side cheating! threatening is the best way to get my point across clearly!

alin is wise, everyone learn from alin. once you gather up enough brain power to say something to me other than i like guns, come back and talk to me.

Edited By: mrford on Jul 12th 2014, 18:08:20
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 18:15:24

In a private message to me, you confesed you knew about iScode being in sof. And made some lies about how that was found.

You morals are fluffed pal.

mrford Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 18:18:43

lol that isnt what i said at all dude. are you fluffing kidding me right now?

you need to go back and read that PM slowly. no where did i say i knew he was in SoF, and i said i didnt like the guy, and was glad when he was found out, but the means by which he was found i didnt approve of. no where did morals of mine come into play at all, other than maybe me calling iScode a sack of fluff. that might of been mean.

i cant tell if you seriously cant read, if you are just full of fluff, or if you just have a problem understanding things. dealing with you is like dealing with my 6 year old. things have to be explained countless times, and the message still usually doesnt get through.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ssewellusmc

Jul 12th 2014, 18:23:15

In Romania, goat fluffs you!

Flamey Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 18:27:14

?) (QW) + do/did + subject + v1?

Alin Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 18:31:02

read your pm mrgun ... i speak 3 languages, i suppose you should think twice before you send out a message, in your native language, that incriminates your leadership too.

Especially to me... you ... you average mrford.

mdevol Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 18:32:25

yawn

mrford Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 18:32:42

now i know you cant read. nothing you are saying was in my message. not even remotely close, lol. you are entertaining though, i will give you that. thankfully no one believes anything you say.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 12th 2014, 18:54:26

Originally posted by mrford:
Originally posted by Akula:
What about zorses?

the only thing on this planet i hate more than commie bastards, is sweet pickles

i am filled with the rage of 1000 Tonya Hardings whenever i bite into a beautiful pickle expecting that devine sour taste we all love so, and it turns out to be sweet. after vomiting for a minimum of a week, i plot my revenge on the person that placed that sweet pickle in my area of operations.

Just imagine if you got a cucumber

mrford Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 19:00:56

murder on the mind!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ssewellusmc

Jul 12th 2014, 19:14:34

Do you think Alin eats his own crap? That would explain the constant fluff he spews out of it...