Verified:

Catchy Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 3:14:01

I think our beef here is that most of us at MD thought you guys were our friends after the time we spent fighting alongside you against SoF. To have Rage come in to help SoF against us was a shock in that respect.

Even further, SoF was one country from a tag kill on us (we're not that close to one). So the fact we are all basically restarts makes it feel like you came in to just beat us down. That doesn't seem like something you do to friends.

I'll have no lingering hate against you guys since I do appreciate the couple sets we played together. But this sure does make me a bit more indifferent about how Rage as a clan is doing.

Just wanted to explain how at least one member of MD sees this. Thanks for the clarification on your part GO. Good luck to the ones I know..

swimteam

Jul 10th 2014, 3:15:59

What GO said

Atryn Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 3:36:33

Glad ya'll are having fun. Best of luck to you. As of this post, 5 more members and you'll tie SoF, MD and SOL in members.

And if beating down a clan where you are 5.7x the TNW does it for you, then more power to you.

We'll just keep on keepin' on.

BLUEEE Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 3:39:50

Screw you GO rage will regret this for a long time.

KriSatZ Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 6:15:22

Mayhem, jim13 or any of the TEQ rangers back?
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

Darrian Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 6:32:12

Garry you have a fan!!:
~bad as i wanna be~

Alin Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 6:43:56

Originally posted by Garry Owen:
Wow. For a thread about Rage, y'all are all about yourselves. And all you are really showing is how little you understand or even know about Rage.

Rage will be what Rage will be, and ultimately we will decide our own fate. No amount of constant gangbanging will kill Rage, only our internal relationships matter long term. Rage did indeed lead a coalition to defeat RD at the height of RD power, and look who is still here. :) We have been thru some really hard times and some really great times. Always the deciding factor has been internal to Rage.

Thank you MD for hosting us for a year. Indeed you were kind and gracious hosts. You allowed the very few Ragers with you to keep our own identity and when we left it was on very friendly terms. I also remember spending a whole lot of time fighting MD's wars and spending time motivating Ragers and MDers for those wars, and the netting and whatever other goals that MD leadership posted. I feel we were not just wandering tennants but active and productive members of your clan. To include killing a lot of SoF countries, even with some friends over there. Never a word of dissent, complaints on leadership or holding back. RAGE was 100% in support of MD while we were there.

Last set we were indeed 15 members (less than 10 really - we had to abolish teams because we didnt have enough members for more than one team). And we were trying to netgain and recruit. Being FS'd by LCN - MD's ally - was very painful. Screwed up every plan we had and conventional wisdom was that our few members would run off. A couple of them did so they could netgain in peace. When we got LCN to back off we kinda hoped you would help get them out of the war completely. But honestly, the Rage leadership at that time was inactive and who knows what was actually asked of you, or offered that never went anywhere. Not going to pass the bag on that one - were were screwed up and LCN took advantage of it.

But the LCN fiasco pushed a crisis for Rage - resulting in a change of leadership and completely re-invigorated Rage. The biggest evidence of this is the surge of old Ragers back to the ranks. We have 37 tagged right now, and more coming back to the site every day! So in a way getting screwed by LCN has helped Rage. :)

Now look at those numbers -- we had about 6 Ragers in MD at the end... and now we are 37!! This is not the Rage that came to MD. This is not the Rage that was struggling to netgain and wanted to be left alone last set. This is 30 old-school, take no crap, fight before thinking, Motherlovn' RAGERS back online!! Some are back after over 10 years! We have at least 3 former Rage presidents here, and half the clan has held the rank of Team Leader or above. These guys know nothing of MD - except during the last set they played it might have been a war against MD. Or with MD. To be honest, most have very little tie to SoF either. We have a history of fighting with and against SoF too. Rage has been here a long time. Except that SoFties were in warchat with us last set against LCN and have trained our WCL's on the new ways of warfare and gave us a bot to help with that.

What will happen to Rage is MD builds a gang-bang on us? That all depends on the Ragers we have. If the 30-40 guys we have now stay - then MD+ is in for a world of hurt. Because these guys are old-school and know how to fight... and fight... and fight. No matter if we get killed or farmed or whatever. Been there, done that, and kicked butt afterward. On the other hand if RL drags these guys back, and the kids take priority over wargaining and we drop back to 10 members? Then I guess we get killed and farmed. And restart and restart. Because that will be back to the core guys who just never stop being Rage. Either way the result will be because of Rage internal relationships.

Bottom line - we dont want a blood-feud with MD. Or LCN for that matter. Rage is happier with wars coming and going. You know... like a wargame. :) But we are looking good for keeping our returnees and being a serious player in EE again. :) Happy days to you all. And RAGE ON. :)

No matter how big the words are - no matter that i kinda agree with 90% of what you posted. One does not simply burn the house that provided shelter. Not that soon ...

But sooner or latter this will hit you back. Sof needs you there, you will hear their big words. As soon as they can outnumber and gang-bang us, you are safe. But just so you know - Sof just moved 2nd on a lot of regular MDers fluff list.

Darrian Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 7:16:24

Its not the first time Rage has been on a list and wont be the last . Bottom line is this. We stood by our ally and helped them when asked. Next reset we will stick by our ally and help if needed. We are all guilty of holding grudges and carrying them from one reset to another. Maybe its time we all grow up and learn that its a game and just have fun.
~bad as i wanna be~

Beavis

Jul 10th 2014, 7:18:08

Stfu alin.

Alin Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 7:56:26

Originally posted by Darrian:
Its not the first time Rage has been on a list and wont be the last . Bottom line is this. We stood by our ally and helped them when asked. Next reset we will stick by our ally and help if needed. We are all guilty of holding grudges and carrying them from one reset to another. Maybe its time we all grow up and learn that its a game and just have fun.

You were just a tool for those grudges you talk about.

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 9:59:19

You folks are tooooo funny! Anyone that has ever known would tell you that NO ONE tells me what to do, be it SOF, LCN, or anyone else. I was never hiding in MD and I don't plan on leaving Rage. To me it's a game, but from the tones behind some of these post, some of you folks have gotten way to deep into the game. Get a life! This set is what it is and future sets will be, come what may.......I guess once a Rager, always a Rager. And with childish threats, Rage may continue to grow in numbers. You folks crack me up.

maverickmd Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 12:17:39

No one is mad. More like shocked and embarrased for you Rage/GO. Dropping your pact with us shows pre-meditation at the least. But whats really embarrassing is that you decided to enter a war against 90 restarts that had already been FS'ed by 100 countries. It really is like raping a little girl or drop kicking a baby in the face for no reason. It doesn't show any strength or prowess. It just speaks the quality of your character.

Sov Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 12:25:51

Yes it speaks about the quality of their character that they will defend their ally when it is asked of them and they don't care how bad you want to cry about it.

You are crying because you thought you were so smart using your numbers to overwhelm SoF but it blew up in your faces.

Alin Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 12:35:22

"Your numbers to overwhelm Sof"? Pal, your alliance is an alliance full retards leaded by people with mental problems. All you can do is run maximum 2 starts and FS / war no latter than week 3. Any other plan = fail.

No one planed nothing - you plot and FSed alongside with Laf. Sol choose to aim for the cancer of the game, it was their choice to obtain victory, bleeding.

Yet, after you got the FS of 100 you called in another 40 countries to save your ass from an shameful end of set.

What an asshole lol! Overwhelm Sof ? Can you hear yourself?

Atryn Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 12:56:43

Suicidal - sorry, I never meant to imply that RAGE was "hiding", that would be completely the wrong terminology. We made it very public that we were hosting RAGE, kept them under their own name and many of them used RAGE in their country names as well while tagged MD.

never meant to suggest anyone was hiding.

Sov Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 13:05:29

I can feel the hatred flowing in you now...

Edited By: galleri on Jul 10th 2014, 15:46:46

Sov Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 13:07:32

Originally posted by Alin:
"Your numbers to overwhelm Sof"? Pal, your alliance is an alliance full retards leaded by people with mental problems. All you can do is run maximum 2 starts and FS / war no latter than week 3. Any other plan = fail.

No one planed nothing - you plot and FSed alongside with Laf. Sol choose to aim for the cancer of the game, it was their choice to obtain victory, bleeding.

Yet, after you got the FS of 100 you called in another 40 countries to save your ass from an shameful end of set.

What an asshole lol! Overwhelm Sof ? Can you hear yourself?

Remember when 4 days ago you posted:-

Ceasefire ? no no no
Farming for 1 month ? yes yes yes ...

Yea that worked out well for you didn't it.

Atryn Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 13:14:29

Originally posted by Sov:

Ceasefire ? no no no

Alin isn't a Head in MD so I hope you didn't take that seriously? Unless you want us to take everything every SoF person says on AT as gospel.

aponic came to me about a CF. I informed him that I am no longer a Head in MD and that Taveren was HFA again. He said he'd contact Tav but Tav never heard from him. Did something get lost there?

prankster Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 13:17:48

Originally posted by maverickmd:
Go kill yourself sov

I can feel the hatred flowing in you now...

Sov, does anyone call you the emperor yet? I think I like it

Sov Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 13:19:49

I was channeling Palpatine obviously :p

But no, no one calls me that. I shall discuss this with Warrior and get back to you! ;)

Sov Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 13:22:45

Originally posted by Atryn:

Ceasefire ? no no no

Alin isn't a Head in MD so I hope you didn't take that seriously? Unless you want us to take everything every SoF person says on AT as gospel.

aponic came to me about a CF. I informed him that I am no longer a Head in MD and that Taveren was HFA again. He said he'd contact Tav but Tav never heard from him. Did something get lost there?

I'm only trolling. And yes Aponic and I were favorable to a ceasefire and I was discussing it with him while he was talking to you. I was under the impression that MD leaders were going to get back to him, but alas Aponic's activity is a bit erratic so it can be difficult to coordinate.

Atryn Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 13:39:18

Ceasefire ? no no no

I'm only trolling. And yes Aponic and I were favorable to a ceasefire and I was discussing it with him while he was talking to you. I was under the impression that MD leaders were going to get back to him, but alas Aponic's activity is a bit erratic so it can be difficult to coordinate.

It was a bit of an odd conversation... kinda like "you have a nw advantage now but we're about to tagkill you so we're willing to offer a CF"... I expected you would tagkill us and then come back again. Didn't expect RAGE, even if they dropped our FDP to FS us. Ha!

Sov Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 13:41:21

I told him to recruit you but he wouldn't do it -_-

Atryn Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 13:46:15

The only one to successfully "recruit" me in the past month or so was Trife. Got me playing Cookie-Clicker. Damn you Trife!

mrford Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 14:03:01

Originally posted by maverickmd:
Go kill yourself sov

man, MD really classes the joint up with all the butthurt running around.

you need to take a break from this game chief. seriously.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 14:05:00

Suicidal - sorry, I never meant to imply that RAGE was "hiding", that would be completely the wrong terminology. We made it very public that we were hosting RAGE, kept them under their own name and many of them used RAGE in their country names as well while tagged MD.

never meant to suggest anyone was hiding.

you do understand that rage was in SoF for a time as well, right?

quit using that argument. it is negated by that simple fact.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Kaos Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 15:05:06

HAHAH

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 10th 2014, 15:41:49

The only one to successfully "recruit" me in the past month or so was Trife. Got me playing Cookie-Clicker. Damn you Trife!

+1 to Trife

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 10th 2014, 15:45:54

watch the personal insults...
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Suncrusher Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 15:48:43

Yah me too...damn you Trife!!!