Primary, Express & Team

Jul 2nd 2014, 17:09:12

My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Trife Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 18:04:22

that's great - way to be a responsible gun owner! </sarcasm>

you're allowed to do whatever you want to within the law on your own property, but when target sets up rules for it's property, you decide fluff it, i'll do whatever i want.

that makes sense!

p.s. you're the type of gun owner that gives the majority of gun owners a bad name. thanks for contributing to stereotypes :(

Atryn Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 18:31:30

Boltar Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 18:36:27

heh nice video

mrford Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 19:13:36

where im from you can CC anywhere except places that have a no weapons sign posted, serves alcohol, or that charges admission.

target posting a sign would make it illegal to CC

note: i didnt look at the link
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Colonel Chaos Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 19:40:25

I'm buying a 6' Scottish Claymore and carrying that fluffer everywhere... just because I can!
Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
“Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.”
― Isaac Newton

Buch Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 20:02:05

Minnesota you can carry pretty much everywhere only can't in prisons/jails or schools
And in mn the little ban guns signs don't matter they usually arent big enough or the right wording just a gun with a cross doesn't count..... And if it is posted you can still carry in the building... The manager has to then ask you to leave and if you refuse max penelty is $25 trespass fine that's all ;)

But that's why you conceal nobody knows it doesn't hurt em

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 2nd 2014, 20:17:14

Originally posted by Trife:

you're allowed to do whatever you want to within the law on your own property, but when target sets up rules for it's property, you decide fluff it, i'll do whatever i want.

that makes sense!

p.s. you're the type of gun owner that gives the majority of gun owners a bad name. thanks for contributing to stereotypes :(

Because the people that are going to rob targrt are really going to listen to a sign

Trife Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 20:28:00

Originally posted by Red X:

that makes sense!

Because the people that are going to rob targrt are really going to listen to a sign

.... really? that's your response? lulz

that doesn't change the fact that carrying (even CC) onto a property that makes it wishes known that it doesn't want any firearms on it's premises makes you an irresponsible firearm owner.

again, your post makes me think you're the type of gun owner that gives the majority of gun owners a bad name. thanks a lot, jackass

mdevol Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 20:28:33

Michigan is working on passing CC laws in schools, allowing faculty to carry if they want to/are trained properly.

I agree that gun safety needs to be a #1 priority brought upon the owners. A full out national gun registry, however, is out of the question. Our government has proven is incompetence multiple times, especially during this administration, in keeping our personal records secure and confidential.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Heston Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 20:41:03

/me high fives redx

I cc everywhere. Nobody knows. Nobody is supposed to know thats why its concealed. If it comes out, someone needs to be dispatched. I will not ever count on target or any other business to guarantee my safety. They will never dictate how i will defend myself in a PUBLIC place.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Buch Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 20:43:14

http://www.columbian.com/...to-bring-guns-to-its-sto/

And you have to read more into it they verbally requested people to not bring guns into the store they WILL NOT be posting signs and said themselves that there is no ban on guns in target

They just said that to shut that fluff in moms demand something that they have no clue about

iScode Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 20:48:11

Originally posted by Heston:
/me high fives redx

I cc everywhere. Nobody knows. Nobody is supposed to know thats why its concealed. If it comes out, someone needs to be dispatched. I will not ever count on target or any other business to guarantee my safety. They will never dictate how i will defend myself in a PUBLIC place.

It is not a public place, it is a store. A public place would be outside the store. If you font like their rules dont shop their.

You americans and your damn guns!

'Michigan is working on passing CC laws in schools, allowing faculty to carry if they want to/are trained properly. '

Really? If that passes I am willing to bet $100 that within 3 years a kid will get hold of a gun from a teacher and shoot people. Great stuff America, way to make it easier.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Trife Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 20:51:48

They will never dictate how i will defend myself in a PUBLIC place.

i wouldn't expect you to know this, because you seemingly have the IQ of a turnip, but target isn't public. it's private property. dumbass.

i'm all for responsible gun ownership - but CCing into a place where firearms aren't wanted is anything but responsible. geesh.

iScode Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 20:53:07

I will put it this way to you, you fight to defend your right to carry a gun, then you should respect other peoples rights who dont want guns carried on their property, its all about respect.

Sure you can CC without being caught, but that would just make you disrespectful, which means you shouldnt be CC'ing the first place because you think laws and other peoples rights don't apply to you.

Hence why you shouldn't own a gun.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Trife Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 20:54:31

holy fluff, i never would've imagined that scodey and myself would be the voices of reason.

pigs are probably flying outside

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 2nd 2014, 21:00:02

Trife, I carry everywhere. No knows I have it. Its just a little pocket pistol no bigger then my cell phone. If that makes me a bad gun owner, the so be it.

Buch Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 21:00:09

Originally posted by iScode:
I will put it this way to you, you fight to defend your right to carry a gun, then you should respect other peoples rights who dont want guns carried on their property, its all about respect.

Sure you can CC without being caught, but that would just make you disrespectful, which means you shouldnt be CC'ing the first place because you think laws and other peoples rights don't apply to you.

Hence why you shouldn't own a gun.

ITS NOT ILLEGAL THERE ISNT A LAW AGAINST IT THEY ARENT GOING TO POST SIGNS

Heston Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 21:03:39

I dont see how it is irresponsible trife. Its a private business open to the public. If the public is there, so is my weapon. Stop repeating the same fluff. You could have skipped the sermon and just went to the name calling you sorry ass paper hanging son if a fluff!

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 2nd 2014, 21:11:46

On a side note, I dont shop at places that ask this kinda stuff, or push any anti gun rules as well.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 2nd 2014, 21:14:02

Also, if president Obama goes to target, or anywhere that is posted. The secret service agents will have their weapons on them.

Atryn Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 21:15:45

Originally posted by Buch:
They just said that to shut that fluff in moms demand something that they have no clue about

This wasn't in response to some "moms", it was in response to a bunch of over-zealous gun-rights activists who think the best way to promote the gun-ownership society is to openly walk around public stores with loaded semi-automatic rifles out.

http://www.motherjones.com/files/target-3-630.jpg
http://www.motherjones.com/files/target-2-630.jpg
http://www.motherjones.com/files/target-1-630.jpg

Even the NRA has come out and said this is really stupid and a terrible way to build support for gun-owners.

http://www.motherjones.com/...carry-guns-backlash-texas

Atryn Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 21:22:04

Guess I should have quoted the NRA statement directly:

Now we love AR-15s and AKs as much as anybody, and we know that these sorts of semiautomatic carbines are among the most popular, fastest selling firearms in America today. Texas, independent-minded and liberty-loving place that it is, doesn’t ban the carrying of loaded long guns in public, nor does it require a permit for this activity. Yet some so-called firearm advocates seem determined to change this.

Recently, demonstrators have been showing up in various public places, including coffee shops and fast food restaurants, openly toting a variety of tactical long guns. Unlicensed open carry of handguns is legal in about half the U.S. states, and it is relatively common and uncontroversial in some places.

Yet while unlicensed open carry of long guns is also typically legal in most places, it is a rare sight to see someone sidle up next to you in line for lunch with a 7.62 rifle slung across his chest, much less a whole gaggle of folks descending on the same public venue with similar arms.

Let’s not mince words, not only is it rare, it’s downright weird and certainly not a practical way to go normally about your business while being prepared to defend yourself. To those who are not acquainted with the dubious practice of using public displays of firearms as a means to draw attention to oneself or one’s cause, it can be downright scary. It makes folks who might normally be perfectly open-minded about firearms feel uncomfortable and question the motives of pro-gun advocates.

Heston Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 21:26:48

Open carry is stupid. Carrying a longun around is fluffing retarded.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 21:37:45

I haven't read the whole thread, but Trife is right. Private property rights should be respected, especially by people who demand that their own rights (in this case self defense) be recognized.

If Target has a no guns policy, people who have a problem with it should just not shop at Target. Simple. A Target store is not public property. It is privately owned, and they should have the right to refuse service to anyone they want. Just the same as you'd have the right to kick anybody out of your house if you didn't like what they were doing.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 2nd 2014, 22:03:18

Open carry is stupid. Carrying a longun around is fluffing retarded.

Yeah, I know.

Trife Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 23:32:54

Also, if president Obama goes to target, or anywhere that is posted. The secret service agents will have their weapons on them.

seriously? are you trying to make a point here? lulz.

cops can carry firearms in schools. and guess what? even in court.

you are not a police officer. you are not the secret service.

please don't continue to keep grasping at straws and making responsible gun owners look bad in the process. you're also making yourself look pretty dumb. =\

mrford Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 23:36:55

when i was in Scouts, i got a personal tour of Charlotte's Federal reserve building by a Captain in the CMPD. He had to surrender his weapon upon entering the building.

not that it has anything to do with this thread, just throwing that out there!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 2nd 2014, 23:41:13

plain and simple...if you dont agree with target's dumb ass decision, dont shop there...go to wal-mart its better anyway...you're welcome
wasn't me...

mrford Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 23:43:45

Walmart is literally the worst shopping experience ever, every time. i would rather spend 10% more, and not have to deal with the general retardation that seems prevalent with walmart regulars. customers and employees alike.

now that i think about it, makes sense jayr is a walmart supporter.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 2nd 2014, 23:48:46

get off my nuts dude...you're starting to get ridiculous with the hate...like rlly i worry about you
wasn't me...

mrford Game profile

Jul 3rd 2014, 0:08:34

that is mighty nice of you to worry about me, but i think you might wanna work on getting un-retarded first.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 3rd 2014, 0:29:01

Fordy lol

Atryn Game profile

Jul 3rd 2014, 0:57:47

Originally posted by mrford:
Walmart is literally the worst shopping experience ever, every time.

Great consistency! Very predictable!

ssewellusmc

Jul 3rd 2014, 1:12:49

Originally posted by Jayr:
plain and simple...if you dont agree with target's dumb ass decision, dont shop there...go to wal-mart its better anyway...you're welcome

I shop at Target to avoid the white trash, crack heads, skumbags, and fluffheads that are using my money to shop.

I still cc and will continue to do so because a sign telling the above mentioned trash dont read sign and won't allow me to protect myself. If they want my business, they wont infringement my inherent right to protect myself.

locket Game profile

Jul 3rd 2014, 1:40:49

Originally posted by iScode:
/me high fives redx

It is not a public place, it is a store. A public place would be outside the store. If you font like their rules dont shop their.

You americans and your damn guns!

'Michigan is working on passing CC laws in schools, allowing faculty to carry if they want to/are trained properly. '

Really? If that passes I am willing to bet $100 that within 3 years a kid will get hold of a gun from a teacher and shoot people. Great stuff America, way to make it easier.

Hurray we agree on something! I like to go with the my country doesnt allow that sort of gun freedom and I never fear for my life anywhere idea.

The funniest thing behind all the tough talk that many gun owners have is that they are really just scared people. Oh and the lack of any trust in others. That too.

Trife Game profile

Jul 3rd 2014, 1:43:35

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:

I shop at Target to avoid the white trash, crack heads, skumbags, and fluffheads that are using my money to shop.

I still cc and will continue to do so because a sign telling the above mentioned trash dont read sign and won't allow me to protect myself. If they want my business, they wont infringement my inherent right to protect myself.

your gun rights >>>>>> everyone else's rights?

this thread has brought me so many lulz.

mrford Game profile

Jul 3rd 2014, 1:46:09

Originally posted by locket:
The funniest thing behind all the tough talk that many gun owners have is that they are really just scared people. Oh and the lack of any trust in others. That too.

lol. you know us gun owners so well! every where i go i fear for my life, and i trust no one!

i dont even usually carry on my person. but in my state to even have a cun hidden in your car, you need a CC.

i would rather have a gun and not need it ever in my life, which is the most likely outcome, then need it and not have it. plus, it is a really fun hobby.

it has nothing to do with my fear of my surroundings or not trusting anyone.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ssewellusmc

Jul 3rd 2014, 1:59:28

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:

your gun rights >>>>>> everyone else's rights?

this thread has brought me so many lulz.

Yes, the individual > the group --- welcome to America!

braden Game profile

Jul 3rd 2014, 2:36:32

that makes sense!

.... really? that's your response? lulz

that doesn't change the fact that carrying (even CC) onto a property that makes it wishes known that it doesn't want any firearms on it's premises makes you an irresponsible firearm owner.

again, your post makes me think you're the type of gun owner that gives the majority of gun owners a bad name. thanks a lot, jackass

yes, lets attack the responsible gun owner. you know who gives gun owners a bad name? people who use guns for crime. oh, and dumb as rock liberals. we can't forget them. they have any number of bad names to give to not criminals.

can we, trife, please agree, that criminals are bad? or do we only hate non criminal white males that own guns?, those who use guns for crime are only oppressed by the same white men that deny women the right to murder life, yes?

Trife Game profile

Jul 3rd 2014, 3:19:29

Originally posted by braden:
can we, trife, please agree, that criminals are bad?

we've never been in disagreeance about that.

the 'responsible gun owners' that bring firearms where they aren't permitted (schools, bars (some states), airports, courtrooms, and other places guns are prohibited) aren't being responsible though. in some of those places, they're being criminals. and in some states, in all of those places/situations they're being criminals. again, so much for the whole 'responsible' bit

dunno why you bring other issues into this thread (race, abortion) - so i'll just assume you've been drinking that dirty swish again, julian, and ignore that drivel.

edit: just because folks have the 2nd amendment - the right to bear arms - doesn't mean that it's a limitless right. there are places where ones' gun rights end where they meet another person's rights. the 2nd amendment has restrictions - just like the first amendment has it's own restrictions. those that fail to realize this have either a) failed their middle school civics class and doesn't understand how america works, or b) are just being purposefully dense

Edited By: Trife on Jul 3rd 2014, 3:28:08

braden Game profile

Jul 3rd 2014, 4:14:26

yes you're right, i did mix the two threads- you know i'm still working on my grade ten, julian, fluff.

as not an american, a question comes to mind.. if they are a federal employee, like lets say fbi or of the sort, does he/she follow state law in regards to this or..?

Heston Game profile

Jul 3rd 2014, 6:13:00

The only thing target or a business can do if they find you violating their firearms ban is ask you to leave. All thats left for punishment is a tongue lashing from an asshat like trife. Just cause someone posted a sign doesnt make it an actual crime.

Buch Game profile

Jul 3rd 2014, 13:05:10

Except target won't be posting signs so it doesn't matter

And its not against the law to carry in an airport trife as long as your in public areas before the security checks hell we can carry in the state capital if we want to all we gotta do is call the state patrol give them your permit info and they say OK your good to go

Trife Game profile

Jul 3rd 2014, 14:17:14

Originally posted by braden:
yes you're right, i did mix the two threads- you know i'm still working on my grade ten, julian, fluff.

i saw the TPB: live in dublin

and man, was i le disappoint =\

braden Game profile

Jul 3rd 2014, 23:28:27

tres disappoint, speak french damn it

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 16:53:35

The only thing target or a business can do if they find you violating their firearms ban is ask you to leave. All thats left for punishment is a tongue lashing from an asshat like trife. Just cause someone posted a sign doesnt make it an actual crime.

hmmm, a denial of service and products to law abiding tax paying consumers because of corporate policy. class action lawsuit on the way.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

tellarion Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 17:27:12

Heston Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 17:54:55

Heston Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 18:41:29