BladeEWG Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 1:14:40

I used to know...but I forgot :(

PaoLo Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 3:08:13

ah

Purposeful1 Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 3:13:34

The human body is a pretty amazing thing, especially when our minds convince our bodies that something will actually provide a benefit. Kind of like how if you pretend you have a salt shaker in your hand, then shake the imaginary salt shaker into your open mouth, your body will make you actually taste the salt. Sometimes it takes a couple tries to make it work, but it's pretty amazing. Bodies are cool.
Purposeful1

mrford Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 3:23:33

your body is a wonderland
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2014, 5:12:08

Originally posted by Purposeful1:
The human body is a pretty amazing thing, especially when our minds convince our bodies that something will actually provide a benefit. Kind of like how if you pretend you have a salt shaker in your hand, then shake the imaginary salt shaker into your open mouth, your body will make you actually taste the salt. Sometimes it takes a couple tries to make it work, but it's pretty amazing. Bodies are cool.
no...just no
wasn't me...

Ratm Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 5:15:32

Originally posted by Purposeful1:

Welp, whipping this one out at work tomorrow :)