Verified:

Rosco Game profile

Jun 26th 2014, 18:44:22

Mdevol messaged me last night and offered a CF and pact for the rest of the set. They accomplished what they set out and that was to go after Scott and as such all of Ares along with him. Ares consisted of 64 countries at the start of the FS. We knew it was coming and to say we were not prepared is an understatement. No amount of preparing would have changed the outcome. It would have taken them a little longer and made them use a few more resources but we would have been tag killed none the less. Of course we tried to rally other allies at the end of last set to be a part of this but none stepped up, and as far as NBK is concerned I don't blame them for it because in my opinion we let them down last set. Loyalty to our allies is something we take seriously.

We may not be known for much but one aspect that Ares will always stand by is if you choose to fight us, you better be ready for a long set. We will keep restarting and will keep fighting. To the very last minute we fight. Trash talk all you want about our ability or inability. We will not tuck tail or throw in the towel because the odds are not in our favor. We are used to that being the case and as such it is expected. We hold no personal grudge towards CC, however we will not CF.

In short lol....Thanks, but no thanks.

Rosco
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

Heston Game profile

Jun 26th 2014, 19:43:35

Im lending you this door greeter for your chatrooms to assist your relations department. Ours was upgraded with a woman placing her head inside the box...this is a great starter kit.
Regards

https://www.youtube.com/...ture=youtube_gdata_player
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Rosco Game profile

Jun 26th 2014, 20:11:13

lol
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

Desperado Game profile

Jun 26th 2014, 21:38:09

Originally posted by Rosco:

In short lol....Thanks, but no thanks.

I'll allow it

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Raging Budda Game profile

Jun 26th 2014, 23:41:44

Per this annoucement and lack of being able to chat on irc despite obviously being online, offensive operatoins against Ares have been restarted. CC instituted a CF on our own once the tag kill was completed, but given the posts and recent hits, the show must go on, even if I/most of CC has little heart in it. Though, our full war effort is back on, binary style.

Secondly, I admire Ares' resolve in this matter, they knew what was coming, tried unsuccessfully to get allies (not their fault) to back them, and accepted what CC did with zero complaint/protest on the boards. That is rare these days. As stated before, nearly all of Ares are top-notch peeps, just the defense of one of their members caused all of this. If put in same sitaution as Ares leadership, I might have taken the same position. But I don't know the full story.

Anywho Ares vs CC continues for now, but anytime Ares wants a CF, CC will be willing to accept. Our point has been made, and no more ill will needs to be generated.
Your base is mine!

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 27th 2014, 2:39:15

rosco you are an idiot.
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

Rosco Game profile

Jun 27th 2014, 5:03:37

Originally posted by raz:
rosco you are an idiot.

Oh well raz, please qualify your remarks.....
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

Colo Game profile

Jun 27th 2014, 5:06:26

Rosco is a stand up guy

Rosco Game profile

Jun 27th 2014, 5:06:30

Or are you too stupid to say anything intelligent?
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

Makolyte Game profile

Jun 27th 2014, 12:53:40

/salute
--------------------------------------------
Alliance: VP of Death Knights
FFA: XI warrior
--------------------------------------------

llaar Game profile

Jun 27th 2014, 13:35:24

will be interesting to see what ares can pull off!

Donny Game profile

Jun 27th 2014, 16:00:16

lol llaar fluffin text me ya bastard!
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Heston Game profile

Jun 28th 2014, 7:18:06

Here is the video version of ares response to cc cf offer...

https://www.youtube.com/...ture=youtube_gdata_player

Edited By: Heston on Jun 28th 2014, 7:20:19. Reason: wrong vid
See Original Post
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Rosco Game profile

Jun 29th 2014, 2:12:01

+1
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2014, 2:47:57

Originally posted by Rosco:
Originally posted by raz:
rosco you are an idiot.

Oh well raz, please qualify your remarks.....

Really a$s ?

You killed me for grabbing once every 24 hrs in a solo tag and i still finished with 900m nw, where i could have had $2b in a solo tag...you and ares are nothing more than a joke...piss off a$$ munch...next set grow a pair and 1v1 me otherwise stfu ares has always sucked.

Edited By: raz on Jun 29th 2014, 11:55:32
See Original Post
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

Rosco Game profile

Jun 29th 2014, 6:39:23

Lol You mad bro?
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

Rosco Game profile

Jun 29th 2014, 6:42:35

And please read up and tell me what that has anything to do with this post. You still holding a grudge from 4 sets ago? Your response in and of it self speaks volumes about your character. If you hold a grudge on me and or Ares as you say.....Why wait until now to speak of it. And once again you speak with not even a hint of intelligence. Just the same old smack and trash talk we would expect from someone like you. Your true colors shine when you talk like that. I'm an open book my friend. Love me or hate me you know where I stand. I don't care how awesome a player you are or think you are. If you want to run solo next set and hit me or anyone in Ares......Shocker you think you are the first? You are not and you will not be the last. You comments are as laughable as they are stupid. You holding a grudge for that long but you wait until now to speak about it? Get a life man. Man up, come get some or go back to the hole you crawled out of. I don't care either way. Move on or move out.

Take that cry baby fluff somewhere else. I'm a nice guy but you seem to want to press an issue that should have been over a long time ago. So you are drunk...going through a mid life crisis, or you have no life. " 1v1" if that would make you feel better than come on with it son. I know who you are and I know your skill.

What I don't have to do is bring up old school fluff and air it out here. After this post you can be a man and contact me PM, or you can do what everyone expects and that's spew some more stupidity out of that helmet wearing mass you call a brain. Sweet Dreams idiot.

Respectfully,
Rosco

Edited By: Rosco on Jun 29th 2014, 7:12:58
See Original Post
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

Raging Budda Game profile

Jun 29th 2014, 21:24:53

My favorite part of Rosco's response...

"Respectfully,
Rosco"

Raz, quit hating on ares.. If you have issues with them, this thread is not the place.
Your base is mine!

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 29th 2014, 21:43:12

Originally posted by Raging Budda:
My favorite part of Rosco's response...

"Respectfully,
Rosco"

Raz, quit hating on ares.. If you have issues with them, this thread is not the place.

+2
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com