Verified:

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 4:35:06

Can i please have any earthers please give prayers for me and my family.
I may not be liked much here in EE.
My final divorce hearing is tomorrow between 9am and 1/4pm

I could use any postive support from my friends here.

Please pray if it's you believe.
If not please give me some luck and encouragement.

Please .
A Father who needs his girls in good hands.

Thanks
Jonathan Wiggins, a worried Father
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2014, 4:36:22

I'll pray for you, buddy, good luck!!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Twiz Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 4:41:07

Good luck man!

Sov Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 4:41:29

I wish you good luck and all the best. I hope everything works out for you and that you are not kept apart from your girls.

Feel free to drop me a line if you want someone to talk to.

Darrian Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 4:45:08

Good luck! !!
~bad as i wanna be~

Symac

Jun 23rd 2014, 5:13:26

Good luck :)

mrcuban Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 6:19:47

I've been in your position and know the fact that your here posting that you'd do anything for them. Hopefully the courts where your live can see whats really best for them. Sent a prayer your way!

locket Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 6:34:46

Eh I don't think many people dislike people here enough to not wish them luck :P GL dude.

Alin Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 10:37:18

i didn`t knew this when i was joking at/qith you in our chat.

Be strong, life goes on no matter what. You have a family, that is a big acomplishment.
The divorce rate in the modern word is above 35%. Is no big deal... really.

Chat with me anytime.

Marshal Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 10:38:18

luck to you.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

downsay Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 11:46:53

Best of luck with everything. I can't imagine being in this position. If any potential harm came to my daughter or son, I'd be distraught.

My prayers are with you and your girls for an outcome that sees to their best interest and will support their futures.

All the best and keep your head above water.

ninong Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 13:40:55

i wish your girls end up in good hands, whoever it is :)
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

yylim80sss Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 15:27:14

Good luck. God knows the best. Whatever its , stay strong.

Jun 23rd 2014, 19:13:58

Thank You all!

I am now legally divorced and have permanent full custody of my girl's!
Jon
ZT, SoL

<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Marshal Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 19:30:23

that's nice.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2014, 19:58:51

Originally posted by flgatorboy89:
Thank You all!

Congratulations!!!

/end seriousness

/begins jokes

Damn dude, knowing how you are and handle yourself here and the judge gave you full custody..... Wow, I cannot imagine how tarded your ex is O O

/me runs
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2014, 20:00:48

I'll pray to the flying spaghetti monster for you.

Xinhuan Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 20:01:55

Good luck dude!

Alin Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 20:03:13

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by flgatorboy89:
Thank You all!

Congratulations!!!

/end seriousness

/begins jokes

Damn dude, knowing how you are and handle yourself here and the judge gave you full custody..... Wow, I cannot imagine how tarded your ex is O O

/me runs

Same model. Nice to hear this worked good for you - take care of them would ya ?

Jokes : Wtf is wrong with the justice system there? they gave Jon his daughters back ...

Marshal Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 20:21:43

there are dumb judges everywhere (you couldn't even believe what conditions have been used in here to lower sentences).

Raging Budda Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 22:56:53

Sorry to read about the troubles, but congratz man. Older brother of mine went through the same process with a horrid wench as the mother and it didn't work out for him. Good luck with raising them!
Your base is mine!

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 23:08:00

Congratulations.

I am a 27 year old divorcee, minus the kids. I understand the toll it takes on a person to get divorced, can't imagine what it's like with kids involved.

Happy everything worked out for the best.

ZoSo

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2014, 23:31:38

Been there done that, Congrats on the custody outcome!

Now comes the hardest and most rewarding part ;)

My ex was real good at post-divorce games. Be wary. If a storm rises, you be the calm sensible one and you'll be fine.

mrcuban Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 23:50:02

its good to actually see other men out there who actually love their kids and willing to fight for whats best. Glad it all worked out for you!

@Alin divorce rate is actually closer to 50% and for second marriages its closer to 60%.. eeek.

downsay Game profile

Jun 24th 2014, 2:56:04

Glad it worked out for you - now just make your time as a single father rock for those girls...and be their rock!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 24th 2014, 6:36:32

Congrats :)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Trife Game profile

Jun 24th 2014, 14:02:44

question

jon, are you for or against gay marriage?

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 24th 2014, 15:23:52

Dude, I'll put you in my prayers for sure, but I'll place special emphasis on praying for your children who will need them more. Trust me when I say you are so screwed for yourself. :(

This is what you can look forward to, so prepare yourself for it, brace up your courage and your determination to be a Daddy, you'll need it bad.

Firstly, they'll cast you in a bad light so they can deprive you of your children, no one in the bureaucracy gains any power over you until that is done. They'll cover it up with easy euphemisms such as "custody" instead of calling it what it is, Judicial kidnapping.

You'll be ordered to pay a large percentage of your income to the children's mother and you will not have any say about how that money is allocated or spent. Your kids could go hungry and shoeless if your ex decides to spend that money going clubbing looking for the next sucker. This will anger you more than anything, but you must maintain your composure or worse could happen.

Your rights to see and be with your children will be savagely curtailed, using the penal system to enforce the post marriage order if necessary. Be prepared to be locked up if you open your mouth at this point. The judge will be quick to charge you with contempt of court for just this reason.

I hope that you find it easier than I did to go through this process, but you are in for a very rough ride and rough handling at the hands of the child support enforcement bureaucracy.

Here's a website you might need to look at...

http://www.ancpr.org
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 24th 2014, 15:29:15

I went back and read the rest of the posts and discovered that you have full custody of your girls. That's AWESOME, dude. You are a very lucky guy. I wish you all the best, hug them kids every day and let them know you love them no matter what. Be kind to your ex, you are the example your girls will learn from.

Trife Game profile

Jun 24th 2014, 16:09:42

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Dude, I'll put you in my prayers for sure, but I'll place special emphasis on praying for your children who will need them more. Trust me when I say you are so screwed for yourself. :(

This is what you can look forward to, so prepare yourself for it, brace up your courage and your determination to be a Daddy, you'll need it bad.

Firstly, they'll cast you in a bad light so they can deprive you of your children, no one in the bureaucracy gains any power over you until that is done. They'll cover it up with easy euphemisms such as "custody" instead of calling it what it is, Judicial kidnapping.

You'll be ordered to pay a large percentage of your income to the children's mother and you will not have any say about how that money is allocated or spent. Your kids could go hungry and shoeless if your ex decides to spend that money going clubbing looking for the next sucker. This will anger you more than anything, but you must maintain your composure or worse could happen.

Your rights to see and be with your children will be savagely curtailed, using the penal system to enforce the post marriage order if necessary. Be prepared to be locked up if you open your mouth at this point. The judge will be quick to charge you with contempt of court for just this reason.

I hope that you find it easier than I did to go through this process, but you are in for a very rough ride and rough handling at the hands of the child support enforcement bureaucracy.

you know how i know you didn't read the thread at all?

you would think you'd read the thread atleast, before going on a herp derp tirade... but noooooooooooooooooooooooo

i wish you luck in finding your marbles, cerb. cuz you sure as fluff have lost them, son

Heston Game profile

Jun 25th 2014, 4:26:17

Trife to be fair, approximately 38 minutes prior to your las post....

I went back and read the rest of the posts and discovered that you have full custody of your girls. That's AWESOME, dude. You are a very lucky guy. I wish you all the best, hug them kids every day and let them know you love them no matter what. Be kind to your ex, you are the example your girls will learn from.

Originally posted by Trife:

you would think you'd read the thread atleast, before going on a herp derp tirade... but noooooooooooooooooooooooo

i wish you luck in finding your marbles, cerb. cuz you sure as fluff have lost them, son

#Realliberaldoubletalk

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

grimjoww Game profile

Jun 25th 2014, 4:34:28

Goodluck!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 25th 2014, 5:52:47

Originally posted by Heston:

#Realliberaldoubletalk

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

Gold!!!!
(•_•)

iNouda Game profile

Jun 25th 2014, 6:03:07

GL. Oh and remember that divorces are hardest on the kids. Take good care of them and keep in touch even if things don't work out the way you want.

Jun 25th 2014, 7:21:01

Whoa Cerb, remember this a florida court ;)

Fact is your post is true, the judge did all the above to my wife!
I even keep receiving child support although lawyer told judge I didnt need or request it.
Jon
ZT, SoL

<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

PaoLo Game profile

Jun 25th 2014, 8:01:25

Good luck!

iScode Game profile

Jun 25th 2014, 8:24:46

how old are the girls if you dont mind me asking?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

bertz Game profile

Jun 25th 2014, 9:35:03

Congrats and good luck!

justint92 Game profile

Jun 25th 2014, 10:01:24

I got you

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 25th 2014, 12:54:10

I knew I should have moved to Florida before getting divorced. Not that I had any control of the timing, mind you, but it would have been comedy gold to see my ex swinging on the end of that rope instead of me. LOL

Again, congrats, dude. Take care of them kids.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 25th 2014, 12:55:50

Trife, you're a libtard, so STFU!

I will seriously enjoy seeing you have to post something like this in the future. I guarantee I will have the best time laughing at your sorry ass when they come and take YOUR fluff instead of taking somebody else's to give to you.

Trife Game profile

Jun 25th 2014, 14:44:25

Trife, you're a libtard, so STFU!

I will seriously enjoy seeing you have to post something like this in the future. I guarantee I will have the best time laughing at your sorry ass when they come and take YOUR fluff instead of taking somebody else's to give to you.

suck a fluff, you geriatric mouthbreather. go play in traffic you twunt

Trife Game profile

Jun 25th 2014, 14:45:36

#Realliberaldoubletalk

yep, i saw it. still decided to call him out on not reading the thread before launching into a herp derp rant

now go diddle a child you kiddie flucker!

Heston Game profile

Jun 25th 2014, 18:09:05

#Realliberaldoubletalk

yep, i saw it. still decided to call him out on not reading the thread before launching into a herp derp rant

Cerb let it slip for a whole 5 minutes 23 seconds before he corrected himself. Like a true libtard sheep you fluffcan reality and insert your own made up quackery. Constantly.
I like how you are looking to possibly groom jon...
question

Trife Game profile

Jun 25th 2014, 18:20:43

#Realliberaldoubletalk

Cerb let it slip for a whole 5 minutes 23 seconds before he corrected himself. Like a true libtard sheep you fluffcan reality and insert your own made up quackery. Constantly.
I like how you are looking to possibly groom jon...
question

i can't hear you with that 11 year olds' wang in your mouth

perhaps remove it, and cerberus' peter from your butthole and try again

Trife Game profile

Jun 25th 2014, 18:27:09

maybe you and your boytoy cerberus were on to something!

instead of arguing/discussing things, being a vulgar fluff and calling people names is much funner.

now heston, go back to fizzucking your mother, ya stupid haole lol

Heston Game profile

Jun 25th 2014, 18:45:59

Blaahh blah blah. Penis, fag stuff... that all u got trife? I like how the liberal douche throws insults to someone about the very things liberals fight to protect. Fags and chesters ect. You give a liberal a shovel and the fluffer will dig and dig and dig and dig.

Jun 25th 2014, 19:40:54

Originally posted by iScode:
how old are the girls if you dont mind me asking?

4 and 6
Jon
ZT, SoL

<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 25th 2014, 20:53:10

What a wonderful age to have them, dude. This is the time in their lives that you can make the greatest impact on them. Don't waste a moment. Make sure you keep a close eye on their education. Good Luck to you, I expect nothing but the best for you and your kids, dude.

iScode Game profile

Jun 25th 2014, 20:55:35

Blaahh blah blah. Penis, fag stuff... that all u got trife? I like how the liberal douche throws insults to someone about the very things liberals fight to protect. Fags and chesters ect. You give a liberal a shovel and the fluffer will dig and dig and dig and dig.

being a conservative is just as gay as being a liberal.

Following any political party blindly is retarded. But from a neutral point of view, the serv's are more retarded than the beral's.

Jon, far to young to be going through this :(, take care of them bro and make sure they understand this is not their fault and they didnt cause this.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!