Verified:

Sov Game profile

Jun 22nd 2014, 1:31:07

Big thank you to TIE for putting together the killrun on the tagjumper and credit to LCN (specifically Boltar) for assisting TIE in getting the kill.

Thanks from SoF :)

iScode Game profile

Jun 22nd 2014, 1:31:50

shame ivan
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Pearce2128 Game profile

Jun 22nd 2014, 1:32:23

() ()
<
|__|

GJ

Alin Game profile

Jun 22nd 2014, 1:39:21

iScode your post is like 40 seconds after the initiator.

Aren't those like : "just a few" for a banned for 1 set from Sof person / not interested in nothing this reset ?

Does anyone else besides some brainwashed folks still believe iScode suicide from MD without Sof leadership knowledge ?

"Shame Ivan" ? you kidding me ? you are the person that should never say "shame" to anyone - in this game. To be honest i think you are a monument of "shame". Starting a long time ago ...

WArriOR Game profile

Jun 22nd 2014, 1:51:02

You care way to hard about iScode Alin. Do you have a secret crush?
Ninja Kicked the Dam Rabbit

iScode Game profile

Jun 22nd 2014, 1:53:26

Originally posted by Alin:
iScode your post is like 40 seconds after the initiator.

Aren't those like : "just a few" for a banned for 1 set from Sof person / not interested in nothing this reset ?

Does anyone else besides some brainwashed folks still believe iScode suicide from MD without Sof leadership knowledge ?

"Shame Ivan" ? you kidding me ? you are the person that should never say "shame" to anyone - in this game. To be honest i think you are a monument of "shame". Starting a long time ago ...

Lol oh im sorry, in future would you like me to wait 1 min before posting? I never said i wasnt interested, im just not allowed to play a country in sof.

And yes shame ivan. And why shouldnt I, I never cheated in this game, so as far as im concerned I have a more honourable leg to stand on than 99% of the people who play.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Jun 22nd 2014, 2:11:00

Lol. Hahaha!!!

Thx for a good laugh ... really laughing at this moment. Thank you iScode.

iScode Game profile

Jun 22nd 2014, 2:20:09

so you believe that cheating is not as bad as what i did?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Jun 22nd 2014, 2:22:51

has nothing to do with cheating.
But with seeing the honorable word in the same sentence with your name.

Don`t get me wrong. I`ve talked with you a couple of times - you seem to be a honest person at the first sight. But what you did in the last years starting with the Imag jump into Sof and ending with suiciding from MD is not honorable pal.

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Jun 22nd 2014, 2:23:44

Want a hotel room you two?
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Alin Game profile

Jun 22nd 2014, 2:28:31

flgator - for the 3rd time this week:

NO! I DO NOT HAVE NAKED PICTURES OF MY SELF !!!

P.S:And even if i did i would not share those with you.

iScode Game profile

Jun 22nd 2014, 2:38:13

Don`t get me wrong. I`ve talked with you a couple of times - you seem to be a honest person at the first sight. But what you did in the last years starting with the Imag jump into Sof and ending with suiciding from MD is not honorable pal.

I learnt a long time ago there is no one who can claim to be honourable in this game. But as long as I dont cheat then im at least above those who do.

Once again leaving imag is something i deeply regret, it was a heat of the moment action where I re-acted to what someone else in my leadership did, which is something I shouldn't of done. I was angry and felt betrayed, still no exucse though.

Suiciding from MD, well that was well with in the game rights, I dont see that being any less dishonorable than landtrading, bottomfeeding, fa'ing into the top ten, running buyouts or tag jumping, personally you should of found me before I had a chance to do anything, however it wasnt dishonorable, its was a valid tactic to screw over an enemy as much as I possibly could (even though it didnt have as much as the desired effect as i wanted)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Jun 22nd 2014, 3:13:58

I am honorable in this game. I know a couple of people ( not necesarly all from this server ) that are honorable in this game.

There are a lot of things that make you less honorable in this game. Some of those are in your post but there are many others i can think of. I know i have a bad mouth , you are quilty of bad mouthing too, but you have something extra to add to you wall of shame.

Symac

Jun 22nd 2014, 3:19:54

Alin, I am glad to see you coming down so hard on suiciding. It is an important issue, maybe the most important one, that causes many to leave this game in recent times.

It's nice to have someone so vocally against these actions, I hope more will join the cause.

iTarl Game profile

Jun 22nd 2014, 3:32:20

:)

Alin Game profile

Jun 22nd 2014, 3:48:21

Originally posted by Symac:
Alin, I am glad to see you coming down so hard on suiciding. It is an important issue, maybe the most important one, that causes many to leave this game in recent times.

It's nice to have someone so vocally against these actions, I hope more will join the cause.

fluff off !!!

I`ve suicided in this game once or twice ages ago. I was on the point to suicide on Sof last reset too - and trust me iScode would have been a little baby compared with what i could have done. I regret now - that i kept my calm last reset ...

This is not about suiciding - but the way you do it. Is one thing to punch a person in the box ring - and another thing to punch a person on the street ...

... from behind.

tellarion Game profile

Jun 22nd 2014, 4:05:51

Originally posted by iScode:

I learnt a long time ago there is no one who can claim to be honourable in this game. But as long as I dont cheat then im at least above those who do.

Once again leaving imag is something i deeply regret, it was a heat of the moment action where I re-acted to what someone else in my leadership did, which is something I shouldn't of done. I was angry and felt betrayed, still no exucse though.

Suiciding from MD, well that was well with in the game rights, I dont see that being any less dishonorable than landtrading, bottomfeeding, fa'ing into the top ten, running buyouts or tag jumping, personally you should of found me before I had a chance to do anything, however it wasnt dishonorable, its was a valid tactic to screw over an enemy as much as I possibly could (even though it didnt have as much as the desired effect as i wanted)

Man, you have a twisted view of morals. Lying about who you are to gain the trust of a group of people with the express intention of causing them as much pain as possible? Nope..not dishonorable at all!

ssewellusmc

Jun 22nd 2014, 4:19:27

fluff off !!!

I`ve suicided in this game once or twice ages ago. I was on the point to suicide on Sof last reset too - and trust me iScode would have been a little baby compared with what i could have done. I regret now - that i kept my calm last reset ...

This is not about suiciding - but the way you do it. Is one thing to punch a person in the box ring - and another thing to punch a person on the street ...

... from behind.

Can't suicide if you at already dead...

Alin Game profile

Jun 22nd 2014, 4:25:36

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:

fluff off !!!

... from behind.

Can't suicide if you at already dead...

Last reset you dumb fluff!

Look 2 pages behind.
April to June
Abril to Junio
sì yuè to liù yuè
四月 - 六月

Freaking stupid TEQ player!!!

ssewellusmc

Jun 22nd 2014, 4:39:16

Dead

Karnage XZ

Jun 22nd 2014, 4:56:25

No problem...from TIE, thanks to the SoFers and Boltar from LCN for taking part in the KR.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Soviet Game profile

Jun 22nd 2014, 5:11:15

You left iMag because of your public lashing for hitting Monsters with bullfluff reasons. Do not blame me for ousting you. I simply tried to talk sense into your stupid ass over what you did and you rage quit.

Frankly it was best that you left. Your fluff ass would have driven us further into a fluff pile that we wouldn't be able to climb out of you self-righteous asshole.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

iScode Game profile

Jun 22nd 2014, 6:10:21

Originally posted by Soviet:

You left iMag because of your public lashing for hitting Monsters with bullfluff reasons. Do not blame me for ousting you. I simply tried to talk sense into your stupid ass over what you did and you rage quit.

Frankly it was best that you left. Your fluff ass would have driven us further into a fluff pile that we wouldn't be able to climb out of you self-righteous asshole.

Um no, you have nothing to do with it. Not everything is about you. Talk to your wife, she knows what im talking about

/me pats soviet on the head

Its ok little doggy, its not your fault your retarded.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2014, 6:41:38

Don't thank Bolt. He will take any chance he can get to snipe a kill.

Oh and all of you join LCN.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 22nd 2014, 6:45:35

Um no, you have nothing to do with it. Not everything is about you. Talk to your wife, she knows what im talking about

What are you talking about since you now brought me into this......? I love the blame game.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 22nd 2014, 6:48:03

Everytime..... soviet says something about you, you turn around and pull my name out of your mouth. Just wow. SMH.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

iScode Game profile

Jun 22nd 2014, 6:48:34

Originally posted by galleri:

What are you talking about since you now brought me into this......? I love the blame game.

When I said what I did was in reaction to what someone else in my leadership did, I was refering to me detagging being in reaction to our argument and you de-tagging and quitting (please note im not blaming you, I even said what you did was no excuse for what I did.)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Sov Game profile

Jun 22nd 2014, 6:50:44

galleri and iScode's discussion is clearly a set up because iScode posted 31 seconds after galleri did.

I call shenanigans.

Alin is on to something here!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 22nd 2014, 6:55:45

Sov....don't speak my name! We discussed this in irc last night!
Scode tell sov that unless he has cats as cool as mine we cannot speak still.

iScode Game profile

Jun 22nd 2014, 7:09:08

Originally posted by galleri:
Everytime..... soviet says something about you, you turn around and pull my name out of your mouth. Just wow. SMH.

no no, he thought i was saying something about him, i was saying something about you, I was correcting him. I mentioned you first...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 22nd 2014, 7:18:35

Soviet said it was him and not me. He says that you two got into it, I said something, I detagged, and then you detagged. I cannot remember. TBH why the fluff is this fluff still be discussed this many fluffing years later?

Seriously all of you. Get over it. High School is over. fluff.

And yes I am a Sailor.

iScode Game profile

Jun 22nd 2014, 7:24:34

because deep down we are all still children? Well I am anyway, but at least i can admit it :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Jun 22nd 2014, 7:39:11

Noobs.
Sov, Galleri says you're still unimportant to her.
Tis all.

-The Messenger
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Suicidal Game profile

Jun 22nd 2014, 12:57:59

I call for a EE orgy, to get this "straightend" out.....oh, and with the Name SUICIDAL, I couldn't tell you the last time I even thought of Suiciding on anyone....I am sure the time will come though :)

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 22nd 2014, 13:30:08

Originally posted by Sov:
Big thank you to TIE for putting together the killrun on the tagjumper and credit to LCN (specifically Boltar) for assisting TIE in getting the kill.

No worries just doing our job.

Side note, it would have been nice if he self deleted like md said ur wad going to.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Marshal Game profile

Jun 22nd 2014, 14:09:44

Originally posted by Red X:

Side note, it would have been nice if he self deleted like md said ur wad going to.

and miss restart bonuses? wishful thinking.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Jun 22nd 2014, 16:49:54

This got boring real fast

Marshal Game profile

Jun 22nd 2014, 19:41:55

that's the point.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 22nd 2014, 21:10:25

CAN'T EVEN SAY A SIMPLE THANK YOU WITHOUT fluff GETTING OUT OF HAND AND OLD THINGS FROM THE PAST GETTING BROUGHT UP....LET IT GO.....SHAKE IT OFF!
Do as I say, not as I do.

Marshal Game profile

Jun 22nd 2014, 21:22:14

w/o old grudges there would be much less wars.

Twiz Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 2:24:47

LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!! LET IT GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flamey Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 7:18:09

Originally posted by Red X:
Originally posted by Sov:

No worries just doing our job.

But MD are always true with their intentions!

Alin Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 10:22:03

Erhm... fluff off jokers ?

Alin Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 11:04:46

43 seconds is the time since Sov intiated this thread until iScode posted in this thread.

This actually means Sov/Sof and iScode basically have no contact this reset due to iScode being banned. NOOOOOT! Hahahahahaha!!!

iScode does not care about the game since he is not playing this reset - he is just refreshing AT every 1 minute.Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

He also knows the tag jumper is Ivan from personal researches ( wtf i didn`t even knew Ivan is the tag jumper before this thread ) Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

There is no relations between Sof and iScode this reset. Haha !!!!!
There were no relations between Sof and iScode last reset. Haha !!!!

HA!

Jokers!!!

Edited By: Alin on Jun 23rd 2014, 11:09:32

Sov Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 11:51:45

I told iScode to suicide on you, he just missed the target.

Ivan Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 12:46:11

Actually i was away on vacation over the weekend so didnt have oppertunity to self delete/wall or anything else
fun to see children still posting on these walls tho

that is all

/Ivan

Alin Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 12:50:00

Nooooo!

please tell us again that story about your small penis and the fat russian whore ...

Marshal Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 13:28:25

your last attack was on friday.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2014, 13:56:08

sov's typical ass licking post turns into iscode thread
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Twiz Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 15:01:17

43 seconds is the time since Sov intiated this thread until iScode posted in this thread.

This actually means Sov/Sof and iScode basically have no contact this reset due to iScode being banned. NOOOOOT! Hahahahahaha!!!

iScode does not care about the game since he is not playing this reset - he is just refreshing AT every 1 minute.Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

He also knows the tag jumper is Ivan from personal researches ( wtf i didn`t even knew Ivan is the tag jumper before this thread ) Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

There is no relations between Sof and iScode this reset. Haha !!!!!
There were no relations between Sof and iScode last reset. Haha !!!!

HA!

Jokers!!!

LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!