Verified:

iScode Game profile

Jun 16th 2014, 20:39:39

1:kill
1 spy op: kill

We kill for any action towards our countries ingame.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

spchavel Game profile

Jun 16th 2014, 23:51:33

Thats pretty harsh. So it would only be appropriate for you to recieve the same treatement, no?

tellarion Game profile

Jun 17th 2014, 1:25:23

Just a reminder, 1 non-harmful spyop is not considered provocation for enforcement of the rules.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 17th 2014, 2:39:02

I <3 TSO :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Boltar Game profile

Jun 17th 2014, 4:24:48

Just a reminder you dont need provacation to kill someone, you only need provacation to kill someone already at war.. As was told in 2 different conversations with a mod

Originally posted by spchavel:
Thats pretty harsh. So it would only be appropriate for you to recieve the same treatement, no?

were willing to fight all set long over it.. are u or anyone else wanting to try it?

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 17th 2014, 5:24:17

me...
wasn't me...

Colo Game profile

Jun 17th 2014, 5:52:37

I will fight you guys over this. fluff Scode.

iScode Game profile

Jun 17th 2014, 7:45:47

just because futurama is gay :P

Spchavel

any hits we make will be killing hits, so yes :)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

spchavel Game profile

Jun 17th 2014, 11:12:48

PS Jun 17, 11:01 vramool (#65) te sueres porque soy macho alfa (#33) (SEXKills) 91 A

This dude must not of gotten the memo.

tellarion Game profile

Jun 17th 2014, 13:16:49

Originally posted by Boltar:
Just a reminder you dont need provacation to kill someone, you only need provacation to kill someone already at war.. As was told in 2 different conversations with a mod

were willing to fight all set long over it.. are u or anyone else wanting to try it?

Just a reminder, I said 'for enforcement of the rules'.

Don't be a fluff.

CGiboney Game profile

Jun 17th 2014, 15:44:12

I'm not hitting any Sex tags, and anyone know how to check the pw for your tag I forgot it and can't get my bro into my clan.

Unholy Monks

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 17th 2014, 16:32:43

Still playing this cat and mouse game, lol.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

spchavel Game profile

Jun 17th 2014, 17:42:59

All I know is that issuing threats is no way to make friends. I think I will just save up my turns and strike you when you least expect it.... not really... or will I?

Boltar Game profile

Jun 17th 2014, 18:24:49

ur more then welcomed to do it spchavel, we cant nor wont stop u.. and that guy will be retaled and or killed, were not out to make friends. one of the guys in my tag might have 2 that play this game.. me being one of them.. so that is what it is. we play the way we like with in the rules as best to our ability with 50 shades of grey area's, and u play the way u like.. if our paths dont cross good.. and hopefully u have a good set

iScode Game profile

Jun 17th 2014, 19:51:50

All I know is that issuing threats is no way to make friends. I think I will just save up my turns and strike you when you least expect it.... not really... or will I?

also most of the people who play team are the same people, so they understand why this is here.

If you are new and trying team for the first time, hit us up and we will be happy to offer you a DNH.

We always expect to get hit fyi, so yeah... :)

And come on Boltar, we both know you are mdevol's only friend.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Boltar Game profile

Jun 17th 2014, 21:14:53

Originally posted by Red X:
Still playing this cat and mouse game, lol.

Lion and Gazelle fluff, remember that choker collar and leash married man!

Originally posted by iScode:

also most of the people who play team are the same people, so they understand why this is here.

If you are new and trying team for the first time, hit us up and we will be happy to offer you a DNH.

We always expect to get hit fyi, so yeah... :)

And come on Boltar, we both know you are mdevol's only friend.

im quite shocked by u scode.. ur being nice and generous.. and its true i know i am mdevols friend

iScode Game profile

Jun 18th 2014, 5:28:20

the key word was only :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

archaic Game profile

Jun 18th 2014, 14:52:38

As long as you retards are running all-X, I don't care what your idiotic game killing crybaby policies are.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Boltar Game profile

Jun 18th 2014, 15:12:38

i bottomfeed archaic u know this, and i dont attack alliances topfeeding them

archaic Game profile

Jun 18th 2014, 15:50:22

Don't you think its a bit disingenuous to have a 1:kill policy and to be actively landgrabbing? You guys can roll however you want I guess, but it seemed pretty weak when RD did it, and it seems just as weak now.

Boltar Game profile

Jun 18th 2014, 15:59:05

if i am hitting a target and im retal'ed back legitly, we wont kill it.. im a big boy, i can handle being hit back

archaic Game profile

Jun 18th 2014, 16:07:45

But he's not allowed to hit you first or he dies? So you get to hit and jump but nobody is allowed to do it back? I'm betting TSO allows no more than 48 hours too huh?

Meh. I am but a simple farmer, I know nothing.

Boltar Game profile

Jun 18th 2014, 16:21:25

we usually do a case by case basis, if say someone from ur tag hit us.. if ur retal policy is 48 or 72 we will follow it, and do our best to retal in the time frame.. however if u got a guy dumping stock and all that and being a prick about stuff, then it probably depends on how the person feels who was hit. also alot of times if someone hits us.. we dont always kill it, but we reserve the right to. alot of times we will just retal it and warn them if they touch us again we will kill them. we are assholes, but we can and have been fair before and will continue to do so depending on who hits us and how they present themselves.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2014, 18:31:14

i like those rules, i'll add "looking funny" to the list

Scode - Futurama is NOT gay, perhaps little metro but not gay :P
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

iScode Game profile

Jun 19th 2014, 19:51:32

Originally posted by archaic:
But he's not allowed to hit you first or he dies? So you get to hit and jump but nobody is allowed to do it back? I'm betting TSO allows no more than 48 hours too huh?

Meh. I am but a simple farmer, I know nothing.

This is purely for the mods and there retarded rules archaic. 99 times out of 100 we wont kill you for one hit, but if it is required then we have provocation to be able to attack later in the set.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

archaic Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 12:19:37

#65 has been ass raping you guys all set scode, the sex tags lack consistency. Perhaps the coalition bullfluff really is done, in which case the mods have done their job.

Boltar Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 16:24:48

or its called laziness :)

archaic Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 18:36:34

with only 82 people on the server, thats probably the most likely answer

Marshal Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 19:10:03

mehul's limited had less and it was kept around until joltomac shut down whole thing.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

iScode Game profile

Jun 21st 2014, 0:30:15

#65 has been ass raping you guys all set scode, the sex tags lack consistency. Perhaps the coalition bullfluff really is done, in which case the mods have done their job.

boltar scheduled a war chat, dont know why it wasnt killed :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Jun 21st 2014, 5:27:58

happy

and fyi, this retal policy only covers one tag archaic, not the other ones, its up to them to post there own retal policy which a few have done previous sets.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

hsifreta Game profile

Jun 21st 2014, 11:21:32

Bonus

braden Game profile

Jun 21st 2014, 14:47:11

friends say better not spy me lest you want killed, so friends say back, better not spy me lest you want killed? with friends like this, bolts, WHO NEEDS THEATRICAL VERSIONS OF THE FOUR SEASONS?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPwcAXycAy4
i hope you have forty nine minutes, bud :P

yes, people in my life make fun of me :P

tellarion Game profile

Jun 21st 2014, 17:03:44

Don't you dare say that. I have done my best to destroy this server with my every waking breath!

Boltar Game profile

Jun 21st 2014, 22:44:23

ur into jersey, we will make them sleep with concrete shoes!

iScode Game profile

Jun 22nd 2014, 0:22:00

Originally posted by braden:

friends say better not spy me lest you want killed, so friends say back, better not spy me lest you want killed? with friends like this, bolts, WHO NEEDS THEATRICAL VERSIONS OF THE FOUR SEASONS?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPwcAXycAy4
i hope you have forty nine minutes, bud :P

yes, people in my life make fun of me :P

I read that if you are the one picked on by all your friends that you are the most liked or something.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

hsifreta Game profile

Jun 24th 2014, 3:21:45

Bonus

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 24th 2014, 6:10:56

weakest fs ever. no points.
wasn't me...

Raging Budda Game profile

Jun 26th 2014, 4:46:02

3/5 dead. weak?
Your base is mine!

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 26th 2014, 5:51:00

they're hitting an unprepared spam tag...wtf do u expect?
wasn't me...

iScode Game profile

Jun 26th 2014, 20:40:06

you certinley looked prepared, with your turn saving and high military.

Having 5 rainbow countries doesnt help though.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Boltar Game profile

Jun 26th 2014, 22:19:28

even if u didnt be prepared for ur standards.. having people defuse missiles is a act of war.. and that alone is enough reason to hit wb, they did the same fluff during a arranged/planned war.. except they jumped the gun by 2hrs totally negating the rules of engagement

elvesrus

Jun 26th 2014, 23:08:44

don't remember them being much of a spam tag since sending me the pass a few years back
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.