Verified:

Makinso Game profile

Jun 19th 2014, 21:09:27

SOF,

With LaF at our throats we will still uphold our agreements with our allies. We had the agreement to hit anyone interfering in our arranged war. You were the first to interfere so you can now feel our judgement.

Which is as following: SOL will shoot holes into SoFs countries and you are obliged to hire the weasel company to fix those country holes for you at your own expense of course".
An example of their work is displayed in the following video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLHndZQHZgM

Sentence will commit immediately.

The Sons of Liberty hereby declare war on Survival of the Fittest (this is starting to get old sigh)

Makinso
-Sons of Liberty Head of Foreign Relations.

Edited By: Makinso on Jun 19th 2014, 21:40:29
See Original Post

Flamey Game profile

Jun 19th 2014, 21:11:12

Originally posted by Ruthie:
lol, we dont need anyone to "save" us

we werent saving turns before the FS, so unlikey we would be saving turns after except to hit sof with

ssewellusmc

Jun 19th 2014, 21:13:02

L O L

mdevol Game profile

Jun 19th 2014, 21:18:07

Confirmed.

You knew this would happen when you chose to enter this war. You did it anyways, again...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Symac

Jun 19th 2014, 21:20:32

Ehh? hmm guess we will have to revisit this down the road.

mdevol Game profile

Jun 19th 2014, 21:22:34

Perhaps in a set that clans are not already commited to an arranged war?
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Symac

Jun 19th 2014, 21:25:12

Well don't make commitments for awhile, okay?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2014, 21:27:45

I'll arrange to arrange an arranged war in an arranged set.

Alin Game profile

Jun 19th 2014, 21:27:55

This is the second time i see this going on. Sol ignoring LAf and aiming for the cancer of this game.

Sof you are worthless scums. You can`t win a war if you do not cheat/outnumber/have significant advantage over you opponent.

Laf no one in this side has a beef with you. Some Sol heads might be pissed because Sol are/was subject to numerous unjustified wars against them. I hated you to in Hanlong`s era but my hate is long gone. Compared with Sof. you are not worthless scums that always search to gain advantages. You play this game as it should be played, war sometimes, net other... Please allow us to fight even with those scums in the future ... if possible.

MauricXe Game profile

Jun 19th 2014, 21:28:09

hmm...letting SoF and LaF share warchats....that sounds like a good strategy.

I guess it didn't matter in the end.

Ruthie

Jun 19th 2014, 21:29:13

Originally posted by Flamey:

we werent saving turns before the FS, so unlikey we would be saving turns after except to hit sof with

Didnt know SoL was joining when I posted that.

But hey, if they wanna have some fun killing some softies, go for it :)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Ruthie

Jun 19th 2014, 21:29:39

Didnt know SoL was joining when I posted that.

But hey, if they wanna have fun killing some softies, go for it :)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Heston Game profile

Jun 19th 2014, 21:30:51

Tie should enter also but wont.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Symac

Jun 19th 2014, 21:31:49

The issue is here we are holding our fluffs, you know how it is when you can't finish.

CandyMan Game profile

Jun 19th 2014, 21:36:33

Did you just say "Please farm us, LaF, without fear of retribution?" Is that what I just read?

Taveren Game profile

Jun 19th 2014, 21:40:49

#1 Willfully participating in gangbangs on SoF since Dec 2013.

MD has NOT participated in a war against SoF (except this set where SoF hit MD) since Dec 2013, much less a gang bang. Saying that "MD willingly participated in gangbangs on SoF until 2013" would be more correct but still inaccurate.

-April/May - No conflict.
-Feb/Mar 2014 - No conflict.
-Dec/Jan 2014 - MD attacks SoF in defense of its allies. It's a gang bang.
-Oct/Nov 2013 - SoF attacks MD.
-Aug/Sept 2013 - No direct conflict.
-June/July 2013 - No conflict.
-April/May 2013 - SoF attacks MD in defense of imag.
-Feb/Mar 2013 - SoF attacks MD
-Dec/Jan 2013 - MD attacks SoF. LaF defends SoF. It's a gangbang.
-Oct/Nov 2012 - SoF attacks MD

Do you really get paid to teach English?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

Ruthie

Jun 19th 2014, 21:50:29

Oct/Nov 2013 - RD farms MD before SoF attacks
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Alin Game profile

Jun 19th 2014, 22:22:28

2011-2014 Sof supports all the cheaters in the game. Best friends with Hanlong`s Laf, Rd.
If you cheat in this game - have a chat with Sof leadership. They will be there for you ...

ssewellusmc

Jun 19th 2014, 22:57:29

Alin's Anus is leaking bullfluff again....

Taveren Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 4:28:11

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
L O L

The only LOL-worthy part is your reading comprehension. MD didn't need anyone to save her. SOL and MD fulfilled this agreement and promise. It was posted a week ago.

Originally posted by RandyMD:
MD and SOL would like to announce our plans for this set. MD and SOL will have a "friendly" war where obviously MD will win. We would like the alliance community to recognize our pre-arranged war. Our war timeframe will not be announced publically and we will ensure both sides have a fair shot at winning. We have ideas to play a poker game or a 1 on 1 golf game between MDevol and myself to determine who gets the FS and such.

Needless to say, any ideas or plans, anyone has heard around the alliance community regarding SOL and/or MD are wrong unless you heard we are fighting each other this set in a friendly. This has been planned for weeks and our plans have never changed or been altered, I don't care who your "sources" are.

We would like to also like to extend an offer for alliances unpacted to MD and/or SOL at this time to come forth and pact us. We do not wish to have altercations with other alliances, but if they should happen, will be dealt with on a case by case basis by both alliances.

Feel free to post your thoughts on the outcome of the war, but remember, this is a friendly..BE NICE!

SOL will be along to confirm shortly.

Randy - MD President

It's written in plain English text. You don't even have to deal with Randy's folksy Southern accent to figure it out. There's no room for misinterpretation or misunderstanding here.

133tz Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 5:04:50

LOL there won't be any SOL left to do any damage to SoF if you leave LaF out of your picture!
I am an EE noob.

SolidSnake Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 5:06:06

Originally posted by RandyMD:

Needless to say, any ideas or plans, anyone has heard around the alliance community regarding SOL and/or MD are wrong unless you heard we are fighting each other this set in a friendly. This has been planned for weeks and our plans have never changed or been altered, I don't care who your "sources" are.

We would like to also like to extend an offer for alliances unpacted to MD and/or SOL at this time to come forth and pact us. We do not wish to have altercations with other alliances, but if they should happen, will be dealt with on a case by case basis by both alliances.

That whole part of the post just reads as running away. Cant really expect that after making alliances prep for war you can then avoid the war by saying you dont want to anymore and think that everyone else goes along with that despte netgaining already having been compromised. (I'm sure you'll dispute that you ever were looking to war sof and or laf but that's just a game of he said she said, as soon as pacts weren't signed everyone knew the score this set).

But what do I know i'm not involved in politics anymore.

Makinso Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 8:10:11

Uhhmmm SS.

LaF flat out denied to pact SOL. We got ignored on all requests.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2014, 8:14:39

this game is very binary in that you have to go 100% war or 100% net or fail at both

PaoLo Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 9:08:16

bonus

aponic Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 12:31:02

Lets have a fun war. See you on the battlefield SOL
SOF
Cerevisi

Colonel Chaos Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 14:25:30

Originally posted by Makinso:
Uhhmmm SS.

LaF flat out denied to pact SOL. We got ignored on all requests.

What Maki said, though I was not ignored exactly... I spoke to Eugene and was inquiring about pacts as I was discussing the SoF pact with Warrior. Once I signed SoF, I requested a pact with LaF and was told that it would be 'poor' for LaF to sign any pact with SoL.

It's not a 'he said, she said'... it's fact. You may want to ask your FR department why they didn't want to even negotiate on pacts with us. We were 100% committed to warring MD as you could tell from our builds at the time.
Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
“Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.”
― Isaac Newton

d20 Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 15:28:55

bonus

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 16:09:50

If I was MD/SOL, I'd just hit LaF exclusively.

Nekked Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 16:49:18

Taveren! Glad to see your 1st DL taught you right !

Max D Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 17:05:25

Ruthie

Jun 20th 2014, 17:09:04

SS, we were prepping for a later friendly with SoL. If not, we wouldnt have been converting and such when you guys hit MD on day 10.

We know how you guys roll :)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

FailDiegoFail Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 21:16:15

so is md going to declare on laf then? if so then i dont think that really helps anyone
if not, sol gets spread too thin and sol's fluffed (and maybe but probably not sof) ... hmmm

fazer Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 21:48:32

The only winner here will be once again LAF, using the situation to give themselves better finishes across the membership. WINNING!
- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

Hobo Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 21:49:39

Remember a time when SOL and SOF were butt buddies?

:')

BladeEWG Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 22:34:01

Too bad SoL hopped in this one
This was actually by the numbers a pretty even war.
Been a long time since I've seen one of those.

Taveren Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 22:58:28

Originally posted by SolidSnake:

That whole part of the post just reads as running away. Cant really expect that after making alliances prep for war you can then avoid the war by saying you dont want to anymore and think that everyone else goes along with that despte netgaining already having been compromised. (I'm sure you'll dispute that you ever were looking to war sof and or laf but that's just a game of he said she said, as soon as pacts weren't signed everyone knew the score this set).

Yes... MD made an alliance prepare for war. I wasn't aware that MD forced other alliances to make specific plans.

Edit: Some people actually believe it's reasonable to hold another entity responsible for his or her actions, so I'll take another route on this one and address your concern directly - "you [n]ever were looking to war sof and or laf". I assume you meant never looking to war.

Why would MD want to war LaF? Even when Arsenal called for MD to not pact LaF for 3 sets following the Hanlong scandle MD maintained cordial relations after the June/July 2012 set. Retal policies were respected. Reps for top feeds and RoR's were recognized and paid. When LaF defended SoF against MD in Dec/Jan 2013 with overwhelming numbers, MD renewed it's pact the following set and moved forward. MD/LaF relations in the post Arsenal/Hanlong era were rebuilt over the course of more than a year. Why would MD try to war isolate and war LaF? MD has nothing to gain by doing this.

Why would MD want to war SoF? As I pointed out in an earlier post MD has only conducted one offensive strike against SoF in the past year. It was in support of her allies and it did result in a gang bang. All other conflicts between MD and SoF were initiated by SoF. MD emerged in a stronger position in the most recent two. What possible reason could MD have for making an offensive strike against SoF now? It's actions in past sets certainly aren't that of an alliance that holds a grudge. Even if MD did hold a grudge again st SoF it would make more sense to war SoF ever set following the gang bang as well. MD had nothing to gain by offensively striking SoF. In fact, a MD strike against SoF (even assuming victory) works against MD's favor more than anything. It takes a meaningless victory and in exchange, reignites bad blood between the two alliances resulting in future grudges wars.

Sure, you're probably thinking there is/was some long term conspiracy theory. Slit your wrists on Occam's razor if you actually believe any of them.

Edited By: Taveren on Jun 20th 2014, 23:33:08
See Original Post

Taveren Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 23:00:55

Originally posted by BladeEWG:
Too bad SoL hopped in this one
This was actually by the numbers a pretty even war.
Been a long time since I've seen one of those.

Except for the 1v1 between SOL and SoF in Feb/Mar 2014

BladeEWG Game profile

Jun 21st 2014, 0:03:51

I must have slept thru that one Tav, sorry

Symac

Jun 21st 2014, 1:59:27

Originally posted by Taveren:
Sure, you're probably thinking there is/was some long term conspiracy theory. Slit your wrists on Occam's razor if you actually believe any of them.

This is probably one of the most entertaining and enjoyable lines I have ever read. One day I hope it is inserted in a movie.

aponic Game profile

Jun 21st 2014, 3:28:55

MD has been straight forward in their discussions with me since I acted as FA for SOF including this set in the limited conversations I have had. I don't know how conspiracy theories came up in the thread but I will be honest and say that I only skimmed. Sleep time and all.
SOF
Cerevisi

BadAssMonge Game profile

Jun 21st 2014, 4:08:31

awwwwwwww this is what I missed about this game.....all the stupid politics lolololol....

Keep in mind......this IS a war game lol ;)

"Earth Empires is a free browser based strategy game where you take control of your nation's military and economy. Command your country's military to attack and defend against your enemies. Execute attack strategies to relieve opponents of their resources and land."

it's good to be back in the midst of things and fighting SoL again - just like back in the very beginning of SoF :D I <3 you all, but now you must die ;)

#BAM

Atryn Game profile

Jun 21st 2014, 4:22:02

LoL... clearly you are not. We were trying to pact SoF for ages. I was messaging or chatting with WArriOR and Sov daily. I have all the logs. We tried to pact them from the beginning. We never objected to any terms they proposed. They simply chose to war instead. No he said or she said about it.

In fact, they said they would pact SOL and MD together if I could get SOL to respond. I did. They pacted SOL and hit MD instead.

Period.

Sov Game profile

Jun 21st 2014, 4:52:12

Originally posted by Atryn:

LoL... clearly you are not. We were trying to pact SoF for ages. I was messaging or chatting with WArriOR and Sov daily. I have all the logs. We tried to pact them from the beginning. We never objected to any terms they proposed. They simply chose to war instead. No he said or she said about it.

In fact, they said they would pact SOL and MD together if I could get SOL to respond. I did. They pacted SOL and hit MD instead.

Period.

You originally stalled us for one week at the end of the set stating that you were not going to start pacting yet, then tried pacting another SoF ally within hours of sending us this message. Then after hearing bits and pieces of info from other tags we started to connect the dots.

SOL also was playing games with their pacting initially.

After all of that when most of your allies had pacted out did SOL and MD seriously start trying to pact.

The only thing that made me want to pact MD after all of that was your own conduct, but then others undid that for you with us.

Edited By: Sov on Jun 21st 2014, 4:54:21

tellarion Game profile

Jun 21st 2014, 13:48:00

Yup, blame them for not wanting to leave their allies out to dry. What nefarious jerks they truly are!

Atryn Game profile

Jun 21st 2014, 16:19:20

Originally posted by Sov:
You originally stalled us for one week at the end of the set stating that you were not going to start pacting yet, then tried pacting another SoF ally within hours of sending us this message. Then after hearing bits and pieces of info from other tags we started to connect the dots.

SOL also was playing games with their pacting initially.

After all of that when most of your allies had pacted out did SOL and MD seriously start trying to pact.

The only thing that made me want to pact MD after all of that was your own conduct, but then others undid that for you with us.

Hmmm.... then you really mis-read that. Talking would have solved it, but as much as I made myself available nobody would reply or come online.

Oh well. Cest la vie.

Alin Game profile

Jun 21st 2014, 22:44:20

I don`t know why you MD guys try to justify yourself. Sof does not care , really. They will take any opportunity to kick you in the balls when the premises are meet. Look in the history in the last 2-3 years.

Before you plan doing anything else in a reset - you must be sure Sof is not FSing us with our pants down. If you didn't learn that, up until this reset, than we truly deserve this reset fate.

Boltar Game profile

Jun 21st 2014, 22:57:41

someone should FS Evo for speaking up in this thread

iScode Game profile

Jun 22nd 2014, 0:28:50

Originally posted by Alin:
I don`t know why you MD guys try to justify yourself. Sof does not care , really. They will take any opportunity to kick you in the balls when the premises are meet. Look in the history in the last 2-3 years.

Before you plan doing anything else in a reset - you must be sure Sof is not FSing us with our pants down. If you didn't learn that, up until this reset, than we truly deserve this reset fate.

So how do you explain md telling sof they were not pacting yet and then going and pacting their allies only hours later?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Jun 22nd 2014, 0:42:04

Because part of MD leadership is very inactive at this point and it depends with whom someone talked.

On the other hand let me tell you that you guys have a sick twisted mind. It is understandable up to the point where Sof fses 90% of the times with the same fluffing excuses ... You always accuse those people of planing and ploting and doing fluff, yet Sof is always the fire-starter.

Do you really see the irony there ? How many preemptive FSs you have left - jokers ?