Verified:

HavocMD

Jun 17th 2014, 14:32:49

Really looking forward to this war. We'll have two alliances with big 10k techers fully stocked hammering each other in good-natured fun. I'm really glad the EE community is so cool about this so we can grow our countries without worrying about getting fsed two weeks in. This really gives me hope for this game and the maturity of its players.

WArriOR Game profile

Jun 17th 2014, 14:33:54

LOL Suncrusher, Spin Spin Spin. Think what ever make you feel better.
Ninja Kicked the Dam Rabbit

Makinso Game profile

Jun 17th 2014, 14:38:54

All I can say is lol.

I proved my point.

mrford Game profile

Jun 17th 2014, 14:49:50

your point that other clans wont change their plans just because you do?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Colonel Chaos Game profile

Jun 17th 2014, 15:59:57

*sigh*
Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
“Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.”
― Isaac Newton

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 17th 2014, 18:06:31

Originally posted by mrford:
your point that other clans wont change their plans just because you do?

its usually considered impolite to pile in on an alliance already at war or with war already arranged

if you do ... suddenly everyone starts screaming blue murder and gangbang, n'est pas ?
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Heston Game profile

Jun 17th 2014, 19:38:11

This is getting good. Lmao! Whats tie gonna do when sol jumps in on sof?
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

iScode Game profile

Jun 17th 2014, 19:58:56

Originally posted by Suncrusher:
well, if this isn't proof that scode's actions last set were endorsed/encouraged by sof i dont know what is! haha

How so?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Jun 17th 2014, 20:05:39

Originally posted by Makinso:
All I can say is lol.

I proved my point.

Here is proof right here that my original comments on this thread were true.

They tried to isolate one of laf and sof, it didnt work.

Makinso, just an fyi, your not a political genius.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Makinso Game profile

Jun 17th 2014, 21:02:40

roflmao jesus scode.

Interpret things in your favor much? LOL

FailDiegoFail Game profile

Jun 17th 2014, 21:56:55

eh md/sol shouldve had like 5 people set up for a day 10 war, start the war but agree not to use the rest of their alliance's members until a specified date. could fool the EE community for at least a few days :P

mdevol Game profile

Jun 17th 2014, 22:29:01

Originally posted by iScode:
Originally posted by Makinso:
All I can say is lol.

I proved my point.

Here is proof right here that my original comments on this thread were true.

They tried to isolate one of laf and sof, it didnt work.

Makinso, just an fyi, your not a political genius.

Isolating them by asking for pacts from both of them? I can see how that is isolating....
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

mdevol Game profile

Jun 17th 2014, 22:29:54

It is almost as if iScode is back in SoF.....fancy that
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 18th 2014, 2:03:42

Originally posted by RandyMD:
Galleri, don't hate because you begged me to beat that vagina in, and I turned you down. You asked me four times to go to the bathroom with you for a quickie and I continually denied you. That doesn't make me a virgin at all, that makes me PICKY!

You have some serious issues.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Suncrusher Game profile

Jun 18th 2014, 2:14:01

did he ever really leave?

Originally posted by mdevol:

iScode Game profile

Jun 18th 2014, 5:03:52

im actually banned this set from sof due to my suiciding. not that is any of your business :)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

razorwind Game profile

Jun 18th 2014, 11:52:25

fight fight fight

Ruthie

Jun 18th 2014, 14:33:33

but iScode, you made a post a few days ago saying you suicided from SoF last reset.

So hmmmmmm which is it?

iScode

4874 Jun 13th 2014, 5:34:08

otherwise i will sit the set out like a good boy and respect my one set ban for suiciding from sof :(

~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Gongshow09 Game profile

Jun 18th 2014, 16:17:49

im reading it as saying...he is unable to join SoF this set because he suicided last set.

Ruthie

Jun 19th 2014, 0:10:15

just sayin ;)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

MEAT Game profile

Jun 19th 2014, 2:47:52

H

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 19th 2014, 3:30:23

i

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Heston Game profile

Jun 19th 2014, 3:58:22

T
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

iScode Game profile

Jun 19th 2014, 5:21:59

Originally posted by Ruthie:
just sayin ;)

English has never been a strong aspect of mine :P

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

mdevol Game profile

Jun 19th 2014, 21:19:08

Ttt

mdevol Game profile

Jun 21st 2014, 7:14:44

im actually banned this set from sof due to my suiciding. not that is any of your business :)

Address:
Channels: #team #alliance.sof #alliance #tsowar #tsospy @#sof #sofcommand @#sofwar
Server: irc.earthempires.com Earth Empires IRC Network

banned? In #sofcommand and an op in #sofwar, and #sof, and in alliance.sof?

doesn't seem like much of a ban to me. how about you?

and you have the balls to accuse other people of lying?

Sov Game profile

Jun 21st 2014, 7:23:02

Umm you do realize SoF doesn't use EE irc don't you. Nice one.

mdevol Game profile

Jun 21st 2014, 7:39:35

then is seems a bit strange he is in those channels...

Sov Game profile

Jun 21st 2014, 8:44:18

Grasping at straws.

Flamey Game profile

Jun 21st 2014, 10:14:07

peform - autojoin?

Alin Game profile

Jun 21st 2014, 13:44:48

mdevol - iScode suicided from MD with Sof leadership knowing an planing that.
Stop barking at that tree - he`ll be back in Sof no time, if he isn`t already there. Their only problem about this is not to piss their own members and maybe some Laf leaders. Otherwise they would have admitted it already ...

Edited By: Alin on Jun 21st 2014, 14:05:06

mdevol Game profile

Jun 21st 2014, 13:50:43

Originally posted by Sov:
Grasping at straws.

are you saying that iScode is not and/or has not been tagged SoF this reset?

I was implying that he was, because I have a good source that tells me that he did tag SoF, despite the "ban"

ssewellusmc

Jun 21st 2014, 14:01:14

Lol "source"....

MauricXe Game profile

Jun 22nd 2014, 18:28:56

Originally posted by Sov:
Umm you do realize SoF doesn't use EE irc don't you. Nice one.

then is seems a bit strange he is in those channels...

same ole mdevol...don't let facts get in your way

Edited By: MauricXe on Jun 23rd 2014, 3:14:06
See Original Post

mdevol Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 6:14:55

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
Lol "source"....

you are allowed back on forums? welcome back, it was nice to see an actual ban enforced....

Flamey Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 6:49:05

Yes, we got iScode to suicide on our FDPs and made MD ruin their netting set, despite the fact it wasn't a netting set for them. Ingenius!

tellarion Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 6:54:43

Did you guys suggest the idea or ask him to do it? I doubt it.

Did you know he was doing it? Good fluffing luck trying to convince ANYONE that you didn't.

Did you accept him back into Sof the set after he did it? Yes, you surely did.

Flamey Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 7:15:34

All he told me was that he was taking a set off, because he didn't want to net. I don't really care about what he did at all, it was just inefficient, but I would have let him back in this set. What annoyed me was the leaking of things from our site, which is one of the reasons his account is set to inactive at the moment.

iScode Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 9:14:40

Address:
Channels: #team #alliance.sof #alliance #tsowar #tsospy @#sof #sofcommand @#sofwar
Server: irc.earthempires.com Earth Empires IRC Network

banned? In #sofcommand and an op in #sofwar, and #sof, and in alliance.sof?

doesn't seem like much of a ban to me. how about you?

and you have the balls to accuse other people of lying?

Thats my autojoin :)

/j #sofwar ****
/as identify ****
/j #sofcommand secretplans
/j #sof
/j #ragewar

Copy and pasted, i off-course ** current passwords.

Ask suni what sofcommand password was ages ago, 'secretplans' is what you will find it was, she actually provided me that password back when she idled in there to.

WAIT does that many suni is in sof too!!!!

Im sorry I dont update my autojoin and that made you think you knew something you didnt bro :(

FYI it doesnt let me join ragewar on ee cause they put a pass on it :(
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 9:15:15

Originally posted by Flamey:
All he told me was that he was taking a set off, because he didn't want to net. I don't really care about what he did at all, it was just inefficient, but I would have let him back in this set. What annoyed me was the leaking of things from our site, which is one of the reasons his account is set to inactive at the moment.

How is it leaking if its available to everyone in the game? (well you know all your guests, so not like its secret?)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 9:15:46

Originally posted by tellarion:

Did you accept him back into Sof the set after he did it? Yes, you surely did.

What proof do you have of this?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 9:16:50

just incase you were wondering

-Global- ------------- MESSAGE(S) OF THE DAY --------------
-
-Global- [users] Notice from GameSurge, posted 05:59 PM, 05/11/2013:
-
-Global- You can now follow GameSurge on Twitter bit.ly/1607zvW and Facebook on.fb.me/10Aq5Dx Please "like" and "follow" us to be kept up-to-date on network news, events, and other items!
-
-Global- [users] Notice from feigling, posted 05:24 PM, 07/17/2008:
-
-Global- GameSurge provides a new service called SpamServ which moderates your channel. If you are interested in learning more about it read http://www.gamesurge.net/cms/SpamServ
-
-Global- [users] Notice from GameSurge, posted 09:27 AM, 01/20/2007:
-
-Global- Please be familiar with the GameSurge Acceptable Use Policy. All users on the network are required to abide by it. http://www.gamesurge.net/aup/
-
-Global- ---------- END OF MESSAGE(S) OF THE DAY ----------
-
#sofcommand unable to join channel (need correct key)
-
-AuthServ- I recognize you.
-
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Spoonman Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 10:20:08

bonus...

Marshal Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 10:39:52

scodey should try to invite himself to sofcommand after he's authed.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Alin Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 10:59:44

you are really chasing a dog tail here.

Sof knew it. Sof prolly influenced it to be done.
iScode is part of Sof this reset - maybe undercover, maybe in other ways ... but iScode = Sof.

I have no CIA video tapes proofs for this, or audio taken by FBI - but you need a brain the size of a chicken to figure that out.

iScode is banned from Sof you say? this reset you say ? So iScode is doing his usual cricket and sheepfluffing, job, life ... not caring about the fluff that happens here nowadays ( for 1 set ban ).

However - he posts 41 seconds latter after Sov, in Sov`s threads. You really don`t need to many proofs hear ...

tellarion Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 11:01:47

scode, if you're not in Sof, what is the point of you playing sov's lapdog and gopher? You're trying awfully hard to help Sof out if you're not a part of them..

Alin Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 11:42:35

And another note is that: Sov does not care to admit this to me, any other random player, MD leadership or Sol leadership. He would actually enjoy to piss me, MD or Sol leadership by admitting this.

I know Sov`s mentality - he is not hard to be read. I`ve read this asshole ages ago. One-two years ago when Sof had supreme relations and could outnumber anyone with Laf/RD help, his mentality was simple: "fluff you. we FS whomever we want, whenever we want, at what time we want, with or without a reason " . fluff you i don`t care.

The relations are sensitive now. Sov can`t do that anymore. Admitting the iScode scheme will piss the fluff our of some Sofers that have a brain ( no ssewellusmc you are not included in that category ). Might piss a little some Laf leaders or other clans leaders that were targets of iScode suicide. Might open some eyes around.

So the - "we didn't know, iScode is baned from Sof" card is the best and only card Sov/Sof leadership has.

Edited By: Alin on Jun 23rd 2014, 11:46:32

Sov Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 11:50:00

Look again Alin posting about me.

You do realize Alin that you are posting about me daily but you then deny you have an obsession? You are obsessed with me. Maybe it is out of pure envy. Maybe it is because secretly I am your hero.

I've posted about the iScode issue and as I said in my last post I am pretty much over your attempts to politicize the issue. If you choose to ignore SoF statements and do not wish to deal with the issue through our IA department then I have no time for any of you.

So in the meantime... continue to whine like little girls, scream victim, lie to other alliance leaders... all the normal things you enjoy doing.

Alin Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 12:08:35

Whiner, screamer, discredit card works on me. Because i don`t care. I said in the past, saying in the present and will say "fluff you" in the future, to any scum in this game.

I have no purpose in this game, no ill intentions. Not interested in mentain a good image anywhere. I say whatever i want to whomever i want at any time i want.

I will tell you that you are and EarthEmpires obsessed scum that chases 2 or more years grudges with a problem to his brain. See a doctor pal - you feel to important for a 500 players game Hahaha!!! Obsession? .... ROLF.
I said to Laf : hanlong Sov and Rd are/were a cancer for this game. I trashed Laf enough for that and for their choices.
I tell fluff off to half of Laf leadership crew that exists today just because "THEY KNEW" and did nothing.
I tell Euglaf i respect him in this game no matter what, because he proofed to be a honorable alliance leader.
I will tell MD and Sol leadership that they SUCK this reset for the pure thing that they were outsmarted buy assholes ( not even intelligent ones ) like Sov/Flamey.
And so on ...

I am the "iScode" of this side motherfluffer, with the only info that i have double/triple the honor, iScode has.

So work your discredit card as much as you want on me asshole. I don`t care - i will still say everything i want whenever i want to whomever i want. I earned my right to do that in this game.

Your discredit card might work on me every time. But while your discredit card will work on ME, good luck discrediting people like Tavern, Randy, Tella, Makinso, Mdevol, Boltar, Trife, or any other more or less important figure in this game, that has an opionion.

Now can you please just ... fluff off ?

Edited By: Alin on Jun 23rd 2014, 12:18:04

Sov Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 12:19:26

Look at how much effort Alin put into his post, and he tries to argue he isn't obsessed.

Before I joined EE Alin was a lost soul... a sadness in want of an ending... A darkness in need of a light. Now I give his life meaning and purpose. I am Alin's hero... his idol... the wind beneath his wings.

Henceforth I shall dub thee Reek.